Author Topic: Gossip: The OJ Simpson Book - will you buy it to help the Goldmans?  (Read 2825 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

They claim they're getting about 17 cents a copy after attorneys and any other creditors are paid.

It's $14 on Amazon.com - how many of you are interested in reading "Confessions of a Killer"? 

Myself, no interest in reading about this clown, but the TV stuff is funny to tune into from time-to-time.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Gossip: The OJ Simpson Book - will you buy it to help the Goldmans?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 10:49:37 AM »
Fred Goldman is a disgrace.A guy that got famous and got a career in radio because of his sons death.His fake tears on tv everyday was the single most annoying thing about the Simpson trial[crying but not one tear].He is as pathetic as Tyler Hootens dad.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 10:50:44 AM »
Already downloaded the pdf version from the net and read it.   Pretty messed up stuff.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 10:56:40 AM »
Already downloaded the pdf version from the net and read it.   Pretty messed up stuff.

Can you share it?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 11:03:06 AM »
Fred Goldman is a disgrace.A guy that got famous and got a career in radio because of his sons death.

Do you think there's a part of Fred that feels his son deserved to die (perhaps not so violently, of course) for dating that whore?

Ultimately, this is America...I've been conditioned to accept that it's 'ok' to have a profit motive for doing every little thing.   :-\

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 11:08:55 AM »
I'll steal it but fuck if I pay those pieces of shit for using someones death for personal gain...
I

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 11:14:11 AM »
I normally don't favor copyright infringement, but in this case, where a parent is profiting off his son's murder, I'll request that someone post the PDF file.

If Ron Goldman had kids or a wife who needed money, it would be okay, but the Goldmans don't need the money and it ain't coming out of OJ's pocket, so I really don't see the point.

If the book was so horrific to the Goldmans when OJ was publishing it, why is it any less so now?
BigNationRadio.com

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 11:25:03 AM »
They claim they're getting about 17 cents a copy after attorneys and any other creditors are paid.

It's $14 on Amazon.com - how many of you are interested in reading "Confessions of a Killer"? 

Myself, no interest in reading about this clown, but the TV stuff is funny to tune into from time-to-time.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

THAT FAMILY IS STILL TRYING TO COLLECT A WELFARE CHECK FROM OJ....DAMN IT GET A FUCKING JOB ALREADY. GOLDMAN LOOKS GAY...HE CAN ALWAYS HIT SOME STRIP TURNING TRICKS SOMEWHERE AND MAKE SOME DOUGH IF HE IS THAT HARD UP. DENISE BROWN IS NO BETTER...THE UGLY DUCKLING OF THE GROUP IS ON HER OWN PERSONAL RAMPAGE AGAINST OJ AND THE GOLDMANS BECAUSE SHE IS NOT GETTING ANY MONEY FROM THE DEAL AND DOES NOT LIKE THE FACT THAT THE GOLDMANS WANT THE BOOK PUBLISHED SO THAT HEY CAN GET A WELFARE CHECK FROM OJ THAT WAY....HA HA HA HA HA HA WHAT A SHAME....
C

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 11:25:38 AM »
I normally don't favor copyright infringement, but in this case, where a parent is profiting off his son's murder, I'll request that someone post the PDF file.

If Ron Goldman had kids or a wife who needed money, it would be okay, but the Goldmans don't need the money and it ain't coming out of OJ's pocket, so I really don't see the point.

If the book was so horrific to the Goldmans when OJ was publishing it, why is it any less so now?

I hope that there are provisions so that some of the money is placed in a trust for the kids

I read that the daugther Sydney is having all kind of mental issues...knowing that your father killed your mother would screw up anyone..
Here comes the money shot

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 11:26:42 AM »
I don't see where the Goldmans need to make any money. I am sure their son's funeral etc. has been paid for long ago. I could be wrong but I believe the Goldman's are more about preventing OJ from making money rather than trying to profit off of their son's death. Quite frankly, who can blame them?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 11:35:53 AM »
I hope that there are provisions so that some of the money is placed in a trust for the kids

I read that the daugther Sydney is having all kind of mental issues...knowing that your father killed your mother would screw up anyone..

Maybe it was seeing her mom fucked by so many men right in the living room in front of everyone is what is fucking her up...

Maybe hearing about this on the news every got damn night is fucking her up...

Maybe seeing these crazy goldmans and browns fighting over a welfare check from OJ is fucking her up

By the way....OJ was found INNOCENT of MURDER in case you forgot, but if he were to have killed Nicole, he should be commended for reducing the drug addict, prostitute and lesbian population in California as Nicole was all of the above...
C

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2007, 11:54:10 AM »
Maybe it was seeing her mom fucked by so many men right in the living room in front of everyone is what is fucking her up...

Maybe seeing these crazy goldmans and browns fighting over a welfare check from OJ is fucking her up

By the way....OJ was found INNOCENT of MURDER in case you forgot, but if he were to have killed Nicole, he should be commended for reducing the drug addict, prostitute and lesbian population in California as Nicole was all of the above...
Correction #1: OJ was found NOT GUILTY -- the jury found reasonable doubt. That could be as little as a small doubt in one's mind about Mark Fuhrman's racism. It certainly doesn't make OJ innocent, and the civil trial, which consisted of a new jury panel with a more lenient standard of finding guilt (more likely than not), unanimously determined that OJ was more likely than not the "real killer" of his wife and Ron Goldman.

Correction #2: By "commending" the murder of drug addicts, prostitutes, and lesbians, are you implying that Craig Titus should go free or are you of the opinion that Titus himself should be killed?

BigNationRadio.com

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2007, 11:59:41 AM »
Thats our justice system.He was found not guilty of murder.Fred Goldman is a disgrace.Hes trying to cash in on his sons death.He has been trying to cash in from day one.Hes another Cindi Sheehan,Don Hooten etc.I actually find him far worse then OJ himself.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2007, 12:05:39 PM »
What did you expect from these crooked nose money hungry f**king jews?  No offense Ron.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2007, 12:13:19 PM »
No respect for this guy, plus OJ didn't do it anyway.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2007, 12:21:15 PM »

you and squadfather should start a thread..

zero tolerance

Here comes the money shot

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2007, 12:23:10 PM »

That's the 17-cent question right there. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2007, 12:26:24 PM »
Fred Goldman is a disgrace.Hes trying to cash in on his sons death.He has been trying to cash in from day one.Hes another Cindi Sheehan,Don Hooten etc.I actually find him far worse then OJ himself.

And don't forget John Walsh of "America's Most Wanted" fame.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2007, 12:40:36 PM »
Correction #1: OJ was found NOT GUILTY -- the jury found reasonable doubt. That could be as little as a small doubt in one's mind about Mark Fuhrman's racism. It certainly doesn't make OJ innocent, and the civil trial, which consisted of a new jury panel with a more lenient standard of finding guilt (more likely than not), unanimously determined that OJ was more likely than not the "real killer" of his wife and Ron Goldman.

Correction #2: By "commending" the murder of drug addicts, prostitutes, and lesbians, are you implying that Craig Titus should go free or are you of the opinion that Titus himself should be killed?

CLICK YOUR HEELS THREE TIMES DOROTHY SO YOU CAN GET OUT OF OZ AND BACK TO KANSAS.

THE MAN IS INNOCENT AND TO HAVE BEAT, TORTURED AND DESECRATED THE BODIES AS THEY WERE WOULD HAVE REQUIRED MORE THAN ONE PERSON AND CERTAINLY ARTHRITIS RIDDEN OJ COULD NOT HAVE ACCOMPLISHED THIS TASK.

BY THE WAY HOW COME THERE WAS BLOOD FROM TWO OTHER PEOPLE IN THE WALKWAY OF NICOLES HOME?

HOW COME THERE WAS SKIN UNDER HER NAILS THAT DID NOT BELONG TO HER, RON OR OJ

HOW COME THERE WERE OTHER FOOT PRINTS IN THE BLOOD AT THE CRIME SCENE THAT DID NOT MATCH OJ, RON, NICOLE

HOW COULD A MAN BEAT TWO PEOPLE THAT FEROCIOUSLY AND ONLY SCRATCH HIS FINGER

WHY DID TWO VILES OF OJ BLOOD DISAPPEAR AND NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT

WHILE IT WAS MENTIONED ON TV ONCE WHY WASN'T FURMAN/KKK ARRESTED ON TAMPERING WITH EVIDENCE WHEN THE MISSING BLOOD VILES WERE USED TO "PLANT" BLOOD AROUND OJ HOME, ON THE FENCE, ON THE DRIVE WAY, ON THE CARPET IN THE HOME AND IN THE BATHROOM...ESPECIALLY WHEN THE FORENSICS TEAMS HAD SAMPLED THE DRAINS, TOILETS AND SHOWERS FOR BLOOD AND FOUND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. HAD COMBED THE PROPERTY EXTENSIVELY FINDING NO BLOOD THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN NEATLY PLACED BLOOD APPEARS ON THE FENCE, WHITE CARPET AND DRIVE WAY A WEEK LATER. NOT TO MENTION THE BLOODY GLOVE FURMAN PLANTED ON OJs PROPERTY AND THEN TRIED TO ACT LIKE HE FOUND

THIS IS WHITIES GAME AND THAT IS TO IMPLICATE SOMEONE BLACK FOR A CRIME THE PERSON DID NOT DO. ISN'T IT FUNNY THOUGH HOW OJ GETS ALL OF THIS ATTENTION OVER THE YEARS YET CHARLES MANSON, JEFFERY DAHMER, BTK KILLER, LACY, ZODIAC KILLER, SON OF SAM, JIM JONES,  ETC ETC ETC DON'T GET NARY MENTION AND SOME OF THESE GUYS ARE STILL ALIVE? THEN ONE INCREDIBLE THING BECOMES APPARENT..THE SAID SERIAL KILLERS AND MASS MURDERERS ARE ALL WHITE. TISK TISK TISK SHAME ON YOU FOR BEING A RACIST....LEAVE OJ ALONE, NICOLE'S DEATH WAS DUE TO HER DRUGS, HER LIFESTYLE AND THE MONEY SHE OWED SOME BIG TIME DRUG DEALERS FOR HER HABIT. THEY WERE THE OBVIOUS KILLERS WHO DESECRATED HER AND RON'S BODIES AS MESSAGES TO OTHERS NOT TO MESS WITH THEIR MONEY OR ELSE....

SO FAR AS YOUR CRAIG TITUS BABBLE..SINCE CRAIG TITUS AND HIS WIFE KILLED THAT WOMAN YES THEY SHOULD GET THE DEATH SENTENCE OR LIFE IN PRISON...WHATEVER THE PUNISHMENT IS IN CALIFORNIA..

C

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2007, 12:47:29 PM »
O.J. (and his kids) is/are the only one whose still a victim, he should get the money. The Goldmans have ruined his name.
I

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2007, 12:56:52 PM »
O.J. (and his kids) is/are the only one whose still a victim, he should get the money. The Goldmans have ruined his name.

Ummm no. If you want to get technical about it everyone involved is a victim. Whenever someone commits a violent crime such as this there's a lot of suffering. All of the family members involved are victims. Even the murderer is a victim of his own anger and ignorance. No one comes out a winner.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2007, 02:14:31 PM »

I think it is bull that this book is coming out, especially since they were so adamantly against it. Do they really need the money so bad as to bring out the back they swore would never come out.  And being Jewish has nothing to do with it, and stay away from the racism.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2007, 02:47:40 PM »
I think it is bull that this book is coming out, especially since they were so adamantly against it. Do they really need the money so bad as to bring out the back they swore would never come out.  And being Jewish has nothing to do with it, and stay away from the racism.

He's American.  Goldman's philosophy is simple: "Someone is going to profit from their deaths.  I may as well get a piece, too."

The Browns, though - as I understand it - have not changed their stance and have consistently been opposed to the publication and sale of this book. 

affy

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2007, 04:29:12 PM »

lemme guess

you're afro american?