Author Topic: SO WHAT'S THE OFFICIAL VERDICT ON MAGOO???????????????  (Read 13405 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: SO WHAT'S THE OFFICIAL VERDICT ON MAGOO???????????????
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2007, 07:21:29 PM »
Understandable. So you're saying you wouldn't mind Magoo grabbing your penis because you like him as a person?

No, and tbh having a fag posting on the Y is the last thing I ever wanted. I was merely guessing why most people don't seem to care too much.
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2007, 07:24:30 PM »
Danielson,

You're taking this awful hard.

Is there something you feel like telling us? :)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2007, 07:26:07 PM »
Danielson,

There might be some sub-conscious homoerotic feelings surfacing on this board inadvertently as of late. Perhaps Magoo has opened the flood gates and the scores of Getbiggers are now feeling more confident in their sexuality? I know the Choad's been trying to get me to go to Hartford so he can try to blow me for the last few days now.  :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2007, 07:27:25 PM »
Danielson,

I am just pissed that now I am hearing about how Magoo propositioned all the Y boarders except me, I feel a little left out :-\
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2007, 07:28:43 PM »
I am just pissed that now I am hearing about how Magoo propositioned all the Y boarders except me, I feel a little left out :-\

It may be from all those pics you posted. The "untouchable" Danielson. Maybe he's trying to loosen you up slowly? Little inadvertent nudging here and there and before you know it, *BOOM* you two are announcing your civil union in New Hampshire.  :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2007, 07:30:16 PM »
It may be from all those pics you posted. The "untouchable" Danielson. Maybe he's trying to loosen you up slowly? Little inadvertent nudging here and there and before you know it, *BOOM* you two are announcing your civil union in New Hampshire.  :-\

Lol, I wonder who in the Y Magoo wants to fuck ;D I bet it's SS, he's big and burly. ;D
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2007, 07:31:18 PM »
Lol, I wonder who in the Y Magoo wants to fuck ;D I bet it's SS, he's big and burly. ;D

Depends. If he's a bottom I can see that. But if he's the top, no offense but you're probably walking with a gigantic bullseye on your back! I'd be sleeping facing the ceiling if I were you!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2007, 07:32:40 PM »
Depends. If he's a bottom I can see that. But if he's the top, no offense but you're probably walking with a gigantic bullseye on your back! I'd be sleeping facing the ceiling if I were you!

Yes, unfortunately someone PMed me what a twink was. I did not need to know half of the shit I have learned lately.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2007, 07:34:21 PM »
as a poster Mangoo hasn't offended or insulted me, I've found his posts funny and informative sometimes.

Having said that, as a bi-sexual, penis puffer, he disgusts me. This is the conundrum. someone like OneMoreRep, or YourMAAAaaaa posts openly gay, and hardly catches shit for it,but Magoo has hidden it and even denied it at one point,(when he first came back as Mangoo and someone outed him as Zach). So this brings up some bitterness, like we've been lied to.

I think that is what some people are feeling. I don't have a problem with Mangoo's posts, but if tries to hit on me, shit is going down >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2007, 07:38:10 PM »
I got bitched out a few months ago for saying that he was a closet homo who admitted it back in the old Mayhem days. Can't say I feel bad for the guy now that he was outed.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2007, 07:39:12 PM »
I got bitched out a few months ago for saying that he was a closet homo who admitted it back in the old Mayhem days. Can't say I feel bad for the guy now that he was outed.

Who bitched at you? Ron?
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2007, 07:40:35 PM »
Who bitched at you? Ron?

No, it was a regular or two who jumped all over me for insinuating it. This is all just a laugh, though. I wonder if Pitt has a Rainbow house?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2007, 07:42:14 PM »
No, it was a regular or two who jumped all over me for insinuating it. This is all just a laugh, though. I wonder if Pitt has a Rainbow house?

Pitt? I am assuming Magoo is a student? I thought he was older, like late 20's. Hasn't he been around for years?
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2007, 07:52:00 PM »
I thought he admitted he was "curious" before his hospital stay, then after his stay he denied he had those feelings and said he was a pussy lover?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2007, 07:54:22 PM »
Am I the only one who feels like we are living that movie School Ties? Sure in that movie the guy turned out to be a money grubbing Jew, and in this case he is a musclebear loving homo, but there are parallels.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2007, 07:56:58 PM »
Am I the only one who feels like we are living that movie School Ties? Sure in that movie the guy turned out to be a money grubbing Jew, and in this case he is a musclebear loving homo, but there are parallels.
never seen it :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2007, 08:01:23 PM »
All kidding aside.

Isn't hanging with us, especially considering the past Owning Squad rantings, a little odd for someone that is bi-hopeful? I could totally see someone like that hanging on the x or pet bored, at least there it makes sense. He really couldn't have found a less gay friendly place to post.

The Muscle-furs would probably be surprised at this board's content as well.

Especially considering to how most of you feel about gays, except Denialson. :)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2007, 08:03:40 PM »
All kidding aside.

Isn't hanging with us, especially considering the past Owning Squad rantings, a little odd for someone that is bi-hopeful? I could totally see someone like that hanging on the x or pet bored, at least there it makes sense. He really couldn't have found a less gay friendly place to post.

The Muscle-furs would probably be surprised at this board's content as well.

Especially considering to how most of you feel about gays, except Denialson. :)

Yes, this is not a cokksucker friendly board. And you spelled my name wrong. :P
E

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2007, 08:11:28 PM »
being gay is one thing

but that musclebear shit just makes me want to puke and then funnel down a bottle of drano until I cant puke anymore :-X

Adonis is on to something , Magoo's whole powerlifting, hardcore, fat, hairy, alternative look makes sense now--it all fits perfectly with the musclebear shit------its all too much of a coinicidence :-\

haha remember that schmoey fat musclebear, "Brett", that people have posted on the main board a bunch of times----thats all you need to picture and your stomach starts rumble like a rollercoaster breaking in mid ride

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2007, 08:19:47 PM »
I thought he admitted he was "curious" before his hospital stay, then after his stay he denied he had those feelings and said he was a pussy lover?

hahaha! I think that's the way it went down. We should ask him.

Pitt? I am assuming Magoo is a student? I thought he was older, like late 20's. Hasn't he been around for years?

He's 21. I believe someone has mentioned it before.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2007, 08:23:01 PM »
Yes, this is not a cokksucker friendly board. And you spelled my name wrong. :P

Did I?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2007, 08:24:23 PM »
Did I?

It's a funny name I'll give you that.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2007, 08:25:09 PM »
Denial is the first stage towards acceptance, Danielson. Look at Magoo, took him like 7 years. So can we pencil you two in for a 2011 Mass. wedding?  ???

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2007, 08:26:19 PM »
Denial is the first stage towards acceptance, Danielson. Look at Magoo, took him like 7 years. So can we pencil you two in for a 2011 Mass. wedding?  ???

I don't know, Magoo will be 28 and I will be a 40 year old twink by then. Maybe he wants a sugar daddy ;D
E