Author Topic: Iraq-Mercenaries  (Read 3217 times)

Alex23

Re: Iraq-Mercenaries
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2007, 07:14:47 PM »
I used to work for Blackwater USA (Transit K Division).

Their man power & "military equipment" division is nothing compared to their "Intelligence/Surveillance/Information systems" division. Their IT is deeply embedded their Lexxis-Nexxis and many other tracking systems. This is pretty scary.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2007, 01:15:20 AM »
I used to work for Blackwater USA (Transit K Division).

Their man power & "military equipment" division is nothing compared to their "Intelligence/Surveillance/Information systems" division. Their IT is deeply embedded their with Lexxis-Nexxis and many other tracking systems. This is pretty scary.

Alex i like you dude but you never worked for Black water stop fuckin around bro

Alex23

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2007, 01:22:22 AM »
Alex i like you dude but you never worked for Black water stop fuckin around bro

I'm actually serious.

I spent 18 months supervising their 384 nodes Teradata system implementation. 384 nodes = twice the processing power of Walmart's Enterprise Data warehouse, about 1/6 of NORAD's Teradata system (nobody knows really about Norad's but there's invoices left and right ;D ). That's roughly 64 terabyte with failover.

Are you calling me out?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2007, 01:27:58 AM »
I'm actually serious.

I spent 18 months supervising their 384 nodes Teradata system implementation. 384 nodes = twice the processing power of Walmart's Enterprise Data warehouse, about 1/6 of NORAD's Teradata system (nobody knows really about Norad's but there's invoices left and right ;D ). That's roughly 64 terabyte with failover.

Are you calling me out?

I believe you...

Alex23

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2007, 01:32:27 AM »
I believe you...

btw, "Transit K" stood for "any realtime information that can trace a location or a transactional behavior". K = knowledge and "Transit" = "event" or "exchange"

You should've seen the conservative/creationist turd who started that project.

Made the musclemissions.org freak look like a cool dude.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2007, 08:25:23 AM »
Sure why not..he was a computer contractor he didn't say he was kicking doors and wearing cool sunglasses. Blackwater has a ton of money so i'm sure they are trying to create the same capability the Military has, but on a smaller level.
L

Alex23

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2007, 09:07:47 AM »
Sure why not..he was a computer contractor he didn't say he was kicking doors and wearing cool sunglasses. Blackwater has a ton of money so i'm sure they are trying to create the same capability the Military has, but on a smaller level.

That'ts exactly what it is; they just aquired a couple of aircrafts... for "air support"  ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2007, 09:13:20 AM »
That's exactly what it is; they just acquired a couple of aircrafts... for "air support"  ::)

Well looks like they want some fast movers simply because they don't want to wait for clearance from the US military when they need a jdam, I can see massive Friendly fire or collateral damage on the horizon... personally I would feel seriously unsafe as a Coalition Soldier if I knew that Mercenaries had Airpower.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2007, 09:28:31 AM »
Well....They don't want their asses hanging out if Uncle Sam can't or won't respond. This is more so for when they go outside OIF/OEF areas. The big companies are going to come looking for these guys as they branch out.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
L

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2007, 11:29:57 AM »
Looks like Medford is on-line looking for another fantasy job.  ::)