Author Topic: True Adonis: Are you real?  (Read 6351 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: TRUE ADONIS
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2007, 07:43:25 PM »
Thanks a lot for hijacking my thread guys >:( >:( >:(
:

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2007, 07:44:03 PM »

you could just start another 1   ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2007, 07:49:27 PM »
hey wheres my hawiaan sea salt , i wanna eat that shit so i can be as delusional as you

Dude you don't need anything to make you more delusional.  You are at the "apex" already.  ;D

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2007, 09:01:40 PM »

oops , and we hijacked it in the midst of you owning adonis , oh snap !

lemme bring sexy back.........adonis you best show the girl the dogs , else im gonna waive my finger at you , and trust me lil man you wouldnt want *that*

back on track princess  ;D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2007, 09:43:48 PM »
exactly i could use a good shmoe to pay for my tailoring and better clothing. you must admit i am sexy and classy
Take it easy bro...I'm no f@g..I made a comment, on how horrible your clothes fit you ..and you start putting the moves on me ??  Sexy? THat's for the ladies and homo's to judge..  Classy? A classy man would have tailored slacks and shirts..

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2007, 12:41:39 AM »
that is the saddest thing i have ever seen a white boy do.

posing in his sears menswear in his PARENTS house trying to look important.

unbelieveable, the most incredible thing is that he shares it here....

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2007, 01:00:00 AM »
that is the saddest thing i have ever seen a white boy do.

posing in his sears menswear in his PARENTS house trying to look important.

unbelieveable, the most incredible thing is that he shares it here....

lol @ sears menswear...

i was thinking more walmart though....
b

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2007, 01:52:30 AM »
I find it odd that the legendary daddy waddy the height of human genetics for the white race doesn't post pics of his legengary legs.

Waddy's got some pretty good quads.

DW picture threads always crack me up.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2007, 03:55:50 AM »
DW, is this the office where you conduct your legendary fitness counseling from?

No, that's the office where his Mom's lawyer had to explain to him why he has to stay away from their neighbors 11 year old daughter and doberman.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2007, 04:51:27 AM »
yes and this facility
 is upper extremety part of the hexagon formation of my offices i use for 'monster documentation' and 'legendary fitness counseling' ect too many legendary stories to tell

That is a home based office, The Beef say his mother is probally into real estate. Check out his mom's flowers on the wall and the base board ( the tell all of the home office. ) Not to mention the epic electric typewriter on the desk . . . The Beef guesses mom's not into computers. This fool should be banned for those gay pics . . . he tried to push himself off over on IronAge as a European by answering questions about pics he posted in broken English sentences and faking a limited understanding of the language.

A total asshole.

The Beef

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2007, 04:54:18 AM »
I will be visiting your area soon!  I would love to meet your dog(s).

The Beef has always been impressed by Princess L, a very beautiful woman who lives in a wonderful par of the USA. Where is Bumfuck again ???

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2007, 08:44:32 AM »

haha daddywaddy is the epitome of the minumum wage day-worker who has to pose on the internet like he's a somebody, but with his 2nd grade education and 1st grade wit, well...this is what happens

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2007, 09:01:14 AM »
monster documentation of intellegence

DW, does your father know you use his study to take risque and provactive pictures of yourself?

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2007, 10:15:36 AM »
That pic of DA in the women's underwear would be the icing on the cake for this thread.

Alex23

« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2007, 10:18:38 AM »

Princess Lice, isn't "meeting" between 2 human beings? Are you a crazy dog person who filled the no kids void with animals?

It'll be hard as they aren't "his" dogs...

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2007, 10:25:54 AM »
DW, does your father know you use his study to take risque and provactive pictures of yourself?
haha exactly nycbull---epic shopping for shcmoe cock on getbig

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2007, 11:04:17 AM »
Sounds good!  Jezebelle and I can take you to the Kennel and you can get to play with about 50 racing hounds of them if you like!

Mons Venus

« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2007, 11:58:18 AM »
exactly i could use a good shmoe to pay for my tailoring and better clothing. you must admit i am sexy and classy

"Sexy and CLASSY" ?  Hahahahahahahahaaaa !!

Nietzsche

I must defend my honour
« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2007, 05:44:18 PM »
many have said that I am this "adonis" character, this is my response to those claims.

Hahahahaha... sounds like Adonis fantasy world is really collapsing this time. How are you feeling little buddy?

I outed you about 45 times out of fun and camaraderie. But lately, you've gone crazy man and crossed the line of brotherhood on this board. Yes there's many tiny tits to crush, pros to call out ( Milos, your arms are 18" tops) but at the end of the day, it's all fun and camaraderie. But not for you.

* I First outed your delusional "Scientist" job (BTW nobody calls anybody "scientist" anymore and I should know) --> you made up PMs.
    * Then your fake college degree (hello Greensboro  JC) --> You made up PMs.
    * Then your many, many, many gimmicks --> You made up PMs.
    * Then lately you were "working very hard on some MD stuff", which we later found out was stalking them and pretending to have a job there. Was very easy to find out at the Arnold. Guess what you did, spent 12hrs making up stuff...

Hahaha you even tried to "form an alliance" (oh brother) then asked me to "find Romano" and call you. Fuckface, you need to get outta the house. Real people in real life don't do that and don't bring fucking crispy creme to a fucking BB show "TO MAKE A POINT" eitther.

And finally, spending The Holidays "guessing" Palumbo's password on both sites with the intention to DESTROY THEM. Hey, psycho: they don't give a shit about you and like for all of us, at the end of the day it's just bodybuilding.

Oh and let's not forget the ultimate meltdown loosing an "on line contest"

And of getting pissed on by someone with decent genetics. I seriously though you could grow from my metabolites alone Cool

Oh, and you can try to get me "kicked out" of the Squad (hahahaha) if you want...

I think it's time to walk away my friend. Who's with me?

THIS IS INCREDIBLE!! I cannot even fathom that people here on getbig have insinuated that I am indeed this "Adonis" character!! After reading this quote from ALex23, who quite clearly possesses a brilliant mind and masterful judgement of character, I must recant my past statements about Adonis being a intellectual.

It is very clear that this "Adonis" is nothing more than a charlatan whose life is filled with so much frustration and sadness that he uses the internet to fill the void of his real-life incompetence and impotence.

I will say now that I am not a pathetic child like this maniacal, egotistical, obsessive boy clearly is.  It is quite sad actually, to witness this "Adonis" flounder around on the internet claiming this and that, yet proving only his own incompetence Cry

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: I must defend my honour
« Reply #69 on: September 17, 2007, 05:47:10 PM »
You write like a douche, just like Adonis did.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: True Adonis: Are you real?
« Reply #70 on: September 17, 2007, 05:56:25 PM »

I bet you want to meet a particular hot dog of his.. One with a blonde mane and all.