Author Topic: Prank call to the Hersh's  (Read 24614 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Prank call to the Hersh's
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2007, 07:59:05 AM »
Why bother when I'm nearing the pinnacle of perfection?

I can't imagine how ugly you look, what with the fact you've spent hours upon hours defending yourself from posting one.

You seem to hate the Jews. I understand though. You live in the poorest section of Toronto and there's a 90% chance they own the very shithole apartment you live in. I'd hate them, too.

I wouldn't beef up the Jews too much on this board, you might get a few of your buddies upset.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2007, 08:00:55 AM »
why dont you get a personal trainer? you got 8 years of training and got by far the smallest arms, bare none, on getbig, what are they 10 inches?

ive never heard of anyone training for 8 years (and juicing! which you admitted to) and have nothing to show for it

you either must have the worst genetics of all mankind or train like a total sissy or both

He even juiced it!!!  hahahaha.......and your still a pencil neck geek..........typical jewish genes......... :D 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2007, 08:01:16 AM »
why dont you get a personal trainer? you got 8 years of training and got by far the smallest arms, bare none, on getbig, what are they 10 inches?

ive never heard of anyone training for 8 years (and juicing! which you admitted to) and have nothing to show for it

you either must have the worst genetics of all mankind or train like a total sissy or both

Here you go again changing the topic. You keep claiming I've lifted for 8 years. I wasn't lifting at 11 or 12 bright spot. Secondly, I eat like shit and drink like a fiend, and I've still managed to get up to a solid 215. Meanwhile, you've been cage fighting and bodybuilding for the better part of the last 30 years and have nothing to show, not even a simple picture.

Can't remember taking steroids either. It's the internet, you've claimed to have been cage fighting for 15 years. We're all full of shit.

Even that fat pussy Pumphard stepped up and posted a pic. You're just a coward. An ugly and tiny one.  ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2007, 08:03:08 AM »
Here you go again changing the topic. You keep claiming I've lifted for 8 years. I wasn't lifting at 11 or 12 bright spot. Secondly, I eat like shit and drink like a fiend, and I've still managed to get up to a solid 215. Meanwhile, you've been cage fighting and bodybuilding for the better part of the last 30 years and have nothing to show, not even a simple picture.

Even that fat pussy Pumphard stepped up and posted a pic. You're just a coward. An ugly and tiny one.  ;D

solid 215? where? you're 110 in every picture ever posted with the smallest arms ever posted on getbig. i dare you to find anyone with smaller arms!

there's not a single person on the planet that would EVER guess that you touched a weight in your life!
Z

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2007, 08:04:17 AM »

Its not like you willingly posted a pic.............A pic of u was posted and you even denied it was u.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2007, 08:06:15 AM »
solid 215? where? you're 110 in every picture ever posted with the smallest arms ever posted on getbig. i dare you to find anyone with smaller arms!

there's not a single person on the planet that would EVER guess that you touched a weight in your life!

hahaha, but you haven't seen the recent ones my fat, ugly friend. Regardless, do you HONESTLY think the opinion of a coward who logs 15-20 hours a day and 250+ posts on a forum means anything? This is the same guy who actually faked going to a UFC event to try to worm his way into moderator on a sub-board.  ;D

Its not like you willingly posted a pic.............A pic of u was posted and you even denied it was u.

I wish you didn't post yours. Your physique is absolutely atrocious.

Nice tits. Epic h-frame.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2007, 08:06:37 AM »
Why do you keep talking? You called out me, chaos and HB and after each one of us accepted, you disappeared for a month, came back acting like you were hot shit, got called out on it and have since continually beat around the bush like a little pussy. But I don't blame you, after seeing your pic, the only thing I could do is laugh in your face and point you to the closest Jenny Craig around here.
Don't let me re post your coward replies, when I said I'm was coming to NYC..........

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2007, 08:07:30 AM »
Here you go again changing the topic. You keep claiming I've lifted for 8 years. I wasn't lifting at 11 or 12 bright spot. Secondly, I eat like shit and drink like a fiend, and I've still managed to get up to a solid 215.
You gotta an excuse for everything

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2007, 08:08:44 AM »
hahaha, but you haven't seen the recent ones my fat, ugly friend. Regardless, do you HONESTLY think the opinion of a coward who logs 15-20 hours a day and 250+ posts on a forum means anything? This is the same guy who actually faked going to a UFC event to try to worm his way into moderator on a sub-board.  ;D

I wish you didn't post yours. Your physique is absolutely atrocious.

Nice tits. Epic h-frame.
Lets see now, first u said I was black, then you said I was a little punk with 12 inch arms.......have you ever been right about anything

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2007, 08:10:32 AM »
here's bf's arm after 8 years of training + juicing

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2007, 08:11:15 AM »
Lets see now, first u said I was black, then you said I was a little punk with 12 inch arms.......have you ever been right about anything

Think I'm right about you being borderline morbidly obese.

Seriously, answer my question. Do you consider yourself a bodybuilder like you say you are? Anyone on the street would think you're fat and nothing more.

Barely 18 in that pic Bluto. I started lifting when I was 10? hahaha, right...

Your boy Danielson has some pretty small arms. Ironically, he gets more pussy than anyone here. Not that it'll help your 12" pipes out.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2007, 08:11:54 AM »
i doubt that arm is over 10 inches?
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2007, 08:12:42 AM »
 ;D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2007, 08:13:45 AM »
i doubt that arm is over 10 inches?

Thought you don't talk shit about physiques? It's understandable why you won't post a pic. You look like complete shit, and the rest of Getbig knows it. How pathetic, 20 hours a day, 20000 posts and this guy refuses to post a pic.

What's next, going to lie about attending UFC events? Oh wait... ::)

hahaha, you're still that upset over me getting you removed from MMA moderator and calling you out on your pic? Man, you really are that much of a pussy!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2007, 08:15:02 AM »
Think I'm right about you being borderline morbidly obese.

Seriously, answer my question. Do you consider yourself a bodybuilder like you say you are? Anyone on the street would think you're fat and nothing more.

Barely 18 in that pic Bluto. I started lifting when I was 10? hahaha, right...

Your boy Danielson has some pretty small arms. Ironically, he gets more pussy than anyone here. Not that it'll help your 12" pipes out.
I'd rather be 300lbs and bench 365 in reps, then 170 skinny, geek like yourself.........

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2007, 08:16:53 AM »
Thought you don't talk shit about physiques? It's understandable why you won't post a pic. You look like complete shit, and the rest of Getbig knows it. How pathetic, 20 hours a day, 20000 posts and this guy refuses to post a pic.

hahaha, you're still that upset over me getting you removed from MMA moderator and calling you out on your pic? Man, you really are that much of a pussy!

how big is your arm in that picture? 10 inches? how is it possible to have such tiny arms? i dont get it  ???
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2007, 08:17:54 AM »
I'd rather be 300lbs and bench 365 in reps, then 170 skinny, geek like yourself.........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 365 for REPS? What a BEAST!!!!! Aren't you 335? And you only rep 30 pounds over your bodyweight? Yup, thanks for proving my point. Morbidly obese. Check

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2007, 08:18:08 AM »

don't change the subject, like you always do, are your arms over 10 inches?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2007, 08:19:56 AM »

Looking pretty good as I massage them right now. Are yours over 17, even with the 4-5" of fat you've got on them? Guy, your physique is atrocious. The worst I've ever seen. You're fat. No one would find you intimidating, imposing or impressive. Just fat. MOS is about 300 and he looks HUGE. You don't look big. Just obese.  ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2007, 08:21:06 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 365 for REPS? What a BEAST!!!!! Aren't you 335? And you only rep 30 pounds over your bodyweight? Yup, thanks for proving my point. Morbidly obese. Check

unlike you and squadfatty, I don't bullshit about my strength feats and size, everything I've ever said was true, unlike yourself, where everything comes back and bites you in the ass........

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2007, 08:21:42 AM »

thats the tactic he's been using for over a year - when attacked he respond with lies.

truth is that IS his arm.

truth is that picture is just a couple of years old, he's in his LATE teens looking like that after MANY years of training.

that's easily the smallest arms ive ever seen posted on getbig. EVER. in fact, again, i dare anyone to find smaller arms! - even if theyre on a girl! that will do!

;D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2007, 08:22:34 AM »
Somebody's bitter about me making him lose moderator AGAIN and calling him out on his lack of a picture. Man, you really do take Getbig too seriously Blutskey.

Where's your pic again, he of the 110 pound physique?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2007, 08:22:52 AM »
haha that shirt aint even tight. the arms are even SMALLER  :o :o :o

i would even accept naming one with smaller FOREARMS than his arms !!!  ;D

go ahead, try to find one! it can't be done!

hahaha.
Z

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2007, 08:23:23 AM »
No one would find you intimidating, imposing or impressive. Just fat. MOS is about 300 and he looks HUGE. You don't look big. Just obese.  ;D
So, why were you so scrared to meet up with me?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2007, 08:24:40 AM »
So, why were you so scrared to meet up with me?

then he would have to leave his house...
Z