Author Topic: Prank call to the Hersh's  (Read 24832 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Prank call to the Hersh's
« Reply #175 on: September 19, 2007, 01:34:21 PM »

I was at a wedding this summer where the hall stopped serving booze during the main course :o
This was totally unacceptable >:( I had to sneak into the kitchen and steal a bottle of wine ;D
how did they expect me to go a half hour without drinking ???

Now I know you won't have that problem with drinking being the Canadian past time and all ;D

Yeah that sucks. I just get like 4 drinks before hand.
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #176 on: September 19, 2007, 01:45:45 PM »
Yeah that sucks. I just get like 4 drinks before hand.
you still comen danny boy  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: September 19, 2007, 01:48:42 PM »
you still comen danny boy  ;D

Of course I am coming. I RSVPed yes didn't I :)
E

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #178 on: September 19, 2007, 02:07:05 PM »
this is a true statement the place were we are having the wedding asked us if we wanted to do  this an i said you want me to take free pour on wine away from my side of the family while they eat are you guys nuts no way
just make sure that your guests show up with money gifts instead of knife sets..... ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: September 19, 2007, 02:10:33 PM »
That shirt doesn't fit anymore. Ahh, to actually put on muscle and still look good.
Let me try to stop laughing so I could write this...........So, how big are they, then?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #180 on: September 19, 2007, 02:39:15 PM »
Of course I am coming. I RSVPed yes didn't I :)
nice an Italian comen to drink me into tha poor house :D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #181 on: September 19, 2007, 02:55:13 PM »
That shirt doesn't fit anymore. Ahh, to actually put on muscle and still look good.
I just can't stop laughing at this comment :D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #182 on: September 19, 2007, 02:57:45 PM »
I just can't stop laughing at this comment :D

I don't know. The people who've seen my recent pic seem to think I should post it. But it's a lot more funny watching you waste hours upon hours of your days on here trying to "get at me".

To think, if you put this much effort into your job, you wouldn't be living above a restaurant in one of the poorest sections of Toronto.  ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #183 on: September 19, 2007, 03:00:53 PM »
I don't know. The people who've seen my recent pic seem to think I should post it. But it's a lot more funny watching you waste hours upon hours of your days on here trying to "get at me".

To think, if you put this much effort into your job, you wouldn't be living above a restaurant in one of the poorest sections of Toronto.  ;D
Look, how much could you have improved from this pic.  It's called genetics, don't get mad at me, blame your Jew parents, that gave you those lousy genes.......

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #184 on: September 19, 2007, 03:03:55 PM »
Look, how much could you have improved from this pic.  It's called genetics, don't get mad at me, blame your Jew parents, that gave you those lousy genes.......

My Mother is Scottish and Hungarian, 100% Protestant, born and bred, big guy.  ;D

Gee, I don't know how I could have improved. Oh wait, I'm 21 and barely 18 in that. Oh yeah!!!!!

How many times you going to post that pic? You really just run every insult you have into the ground. It's kind of pathetic. Get a new schtick or something.

I'm not going to bother arguing it with you. Your physique is absolutely disgusting, your shoulders are thin, you have man tits, sausage fingers, no definition, and you don't look like you've worked out a day in your life. Deal with it.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #185 on: September 19, 2007, 03:10:04 PM »
My Mother is Scottish and Hungarian, 100% Protestant, born and bred, big guy.  ;D

Gee, I don't know how I could have improved. Oh wait, I'm 21 and barely 18 in that. Oh yeah!!!!!

How many times you going to post that pic? You really just run every insult you have into the ground. It's kind of pathetic. Get a new schtick or something.

I'm not going to bother arguing it with you. Your physique is absolutely disgusting, your shoulders are thin, you have man tits, sausage fingers, no definition, and you don't look like you've worked out a day in your life. Deal with it.
How can u not call this bad genetics, come on........I've fucked chicks with bigger arms then that.  I'll stop posting the pic as soon as you tell me what size it is...

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #186 on: September 19, 2007, 04:00:51 PM »
How can u not call this bad genetics, come on........I've fucked chicks with bigger arms then that.  I'll stop posting the pic as soon as you tell me what size it is...

I say 10 inches pumped, am I close??

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #187 on: September 19, 2007, 04:07:10 PM »
he won't tell us

Master Blaster

« Reply #188 on: September 19, 2007, 04:55:52 PM »
he won't tell us

How many inches are your hands?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #189 on: September 19, 2007, 05:13:02 PM »

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #190 on: September 19, 2007, 05:31:09 PM »
How many inches are your hands?
The size of your face

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: September 19, 2007, 05:31:28 PM »
nice an Italian comen to drink me into tha poor house :D

I am coming with a date. I give 500$ at weddings. That's like 503$ Canadian :)
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #192 on: September 19, 2007, 05:44:56 PM »
I am coming with a date. I give 500$ at weddings. That's like 503$ Canadian :)
i must see pics of teh date  >:(

Master Blaster

« Reply #193 on: September 19, 2007, 05:47:13 PM »
The size of your face

I don't want to give myself too much credit. Your hands are totally "pumped up". Lookin good, bro!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #194 on: September 19, 2007, 06:26:05 PM »
this is a true statement the place were we are having the wedding asked us if we wanted to do  this an i said you want me to take free pour on wine away from my side of the family while they eat are you guys nuts no way

Your shittin me!Ive never had that happen before. Damn my cheapskate cousin >:( and to think I gave that bitch a nice check >:(
we were all told the hall does that at every wedding ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: September 19, 2007, 06:31:04 PM »
i must see pics of teh date  >:(

You will get them emailed tomorrow. I am running late right now. I have never posted her pics on here. She is pretty, but not slutty looking. Gotta bring a more dignified bitch to The Rudeness' wedding 8)
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #196 on: September 19, 2007, 06:37:03 PM »

Your shittin me!Ive never had that happen before. Damn my cheapskate cousin >:( and to think I gave that bitch a nice check >:(
we were all told the hall does that at every wedding ::)
i am getting married in a manor hotel kinda deal so they have thier own kitchen bar etc and they gave us the option of cutting wine during dinner and i said that most of all these people are flying in for my wedding the least i can do is feed them and give them drink dammit

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #197 on: September 19, 2007, 07:35:30 PM »
You will get them emailed tomorrow. I am running late right now. I have never posted her pics on here. She is pretty, but not slutty looking. Gotta bring a more dignified bitch to The Rudeness' wedding 8)

That's awesome you're going to the Rudeness' wedding.  Make sure to take plenty of pics, you guys, so you can share the love with us :)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #198 on: September 19, 2007, 11:26:10 PM »

haha what gayness, PM's his pics to total strangers asking if he looks good.  What's next Nick? Musclefurs?

oh brother what a little twink :-[
I'm Nick's role model!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #199 on: September 20, 2007, 04:52:26 AM »
haha what gayness, PM's his pics to total strangers asking if he looks good.  What's next Nick? Musclefurs?

oh brother what a little twink :-[
oh, you missed it, I had him going crazy, he must of disturbed everyone in his homeck class..............and  still won't tell me what size his arm is.