Author Topic: Censorship rising in the U.S.  (Read 2282 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Censorship rising in the U.S.
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2007, 03:34:26 PM »
so 99% of the people i deal with, do what i say and i can reason with them? lol,,not even close.

i really dont think someone who has never done the job, can give "observations" on how others should. doesnt make sense to me. im not talking to you hedge, but anyone who thinks they know without actually putting on the badge and getting on the street.

Did you enjoyed your "sensitivity" training already?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2007, 03:53:37 PM »
heres the longer version of the video

&mode=related&search=

this idiot had it comming. and by the way, his girl that came over to help him committed a felony..

heres the police report.. to those of you who dont know.. this is what we have to go through after every arrest, and this is a minor incident, with a short report.
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2007/images/09/18/offense.report.072274.pdf

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2007, 03:59:53 PM »
heres the longer version of the video

&mode=related&search=

this idiot had it comming. and by the way, his girl that came over to help him committed a felony..

heres the police report.. to those of you who dont know.. this is what we have to go through after every arrest, and this is a minor incident, with a short report.
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2007/images/09/18/offense.report.072274.pdf

Don't you dare complain about your job, you are excactly the beat down cop that everybody fears.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2007, 04:07:37 PM »
Don't you dare complain about your job, you are excactly the beat down cop that everybody fears.

was i complaining? people act like we arrest for fun.. these guys were already on OT, and they probably put in another 5 hours to get the report in and send him to jail. so they didnt get into a wrestling match with this guy to make themselves feel tough...