Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 21, 2014, 12:27:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Round 2  (Read 13443 times)
NarcissisticDeity
Getbig V

I dont care what Ronnie says bc hes not a credible

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: September 19, 2007, 03:53:18 PM »

Honestly X Factor, it's cool that YOU think your stuff is nice. That's all that matters.

But if I had that car, and any Rolex except Maaaaaybe a GOLD Daytona or Yachtmaster, I'd be itchin' to get a new one.

Here's a list of watches you could actually brag about:

Panarai Flyback or Marino
Audemers Piguet Royal Oak Offshore (new)
Hublot's new pink gold chrono
Ulysse Nardin
Franck Mueller
etc...

You get the point. Having a Breitling, Rolex or most Cartiers is run of the mill.

1. Get some individuality
2. Don't post a watch unless it's >10k

Hope this helps.

Ha Ha Ha Great post ! Rolex watches are junk for people who want to convey the image of wealth its what middle class think is a great watch , Rolex is the lack of research and you could have bought a Ulysse Nardin which is around the same price as a stainless steel submariner and own something worth mentioning .
Report to moderator   Logged
Kwon
Getbig V

Oyy brew yu stepped in my cousin ay?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: September 19, 2007, 03:54:38 PM »

Why are you posting pictures of a used 3 series BMW and not the Caymen?

The 3 Series isn't even remotely impressive, I know you know this. Show us a picture of you driving the Caymen.

The watch is nice but come on, it's a low level Rolex. Again, nice but hardly anything to be pimping as if you took it from Arnold's collection.

Maybe he wants to share some of his life with the getbiggers.

Many people like to do that, here is a pic of my family, my wife, my dog, my kids, my garden etc.

Happens all over and all the time, not just on getbig.

Some people are more open about this and others prefer more privacy.

Oyy brew yu stepped
G o a t b o y
Time Out
Getbig V

Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 19, 2007, 05:34:30 PM »

correction...it is called a Bimmer..that is one the first things the dealer tells you when you buy one.

next, they explain the IDrive..oh wait..your's don't have that..next, they explain...never mind

I admit I'm not as up on the "entry level" type cars as I am on 7'ers and 5'ers, so I could be wrong, but didn't BMW put iDrive in all their cars starting in '04?  There is clearly no iDrive knob on X's center console in the pic.

Ron: "I am lazy."
EL Mariachi
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 19, 2007, 05:58:28 PM »

I dont know whatsall the fuss about, the guy is just responding with pics about some false statemends made about him, dont be jelous boys, its not like guy is wealthy or rich. He's just doing fine. When you drive a bmw from 2000 its not that big of a deal, you can get that car for 10 k euro's. I drive a bmw from 94, but i already invested 16k for the car, put a alpina motor in it. If you need anything for bmw, let me know, i can shipp the styling parts to us. Your beemer looks pretty basic, you can transform it to a beauty. But what are we talking about here, not to bring you down or anything, your not rich, that house is bought on a credit, only a jackass would pay off the house at once, you lose money that way, you ve made a good start, show some graditude for the things you got, and you will have bigger things. There are a lot of guys like pumpster here that cant afford some 40 pound plates for the hacksquat, you know ''the big city new york nights'' so you prooved your point, dont take this shit too far, cause your making an ass out of yourself.
PANDAEMONIUM
Getbig V

I pick on noobs because they deserve it

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 19, 2007, 07:32:57 PM »

Hey "xfactor", looks like your threads keep getting dumped to the V. Tongue
Big Worm
Getbig IV

Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 19, 2007, 09:02:43 PM »

Where is the store ? Tell your boy that the gook from the internet is looking to drop a grand or more. I'll go there tommorrow , nothing beats buying good ripp offs !! 
No...Wait a minute...You're not understanding what I wrote...Let me break this down... He has a popular store...He sells his fakes as authentic items...It's hilarious when these kids pull up in their Escalades,BMW's,Porsches... They spend $1,000.00 on clothes to go the club ,when my friend barely paid $100.00for the items they blew all that money on... Good Stuff...

The message I'm trying to get you to catch is..... You never know what you're getting... I know money is no object for a youngin like you ..

I remember in 95 96 ,when all the craze was DKNY,Versace... I spent thousands... No one ever came up to me and said ..OH MY GOD!!! THOSE JEANS ARE SOOOOO HOT!!! WHERE'D YOU GET THEM ?? And JJ..I'm sure no one has done that to you either .. Be wise young grasshopper ..Life isn't short..It's long ..
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!