Author Topic: "my dick is bigger then yours" thead.......  (Read 67808 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: MY "bitch" Fury........
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2007, 03:48:45 PM »
the only major burn your getting is the friction of a lube-less black cock being insanely rammed into your a-hole
Fuck bro, did you ever get put in your place today, ouch!  I guess its understandable why you turned your computer off, or did you smash it?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2007, 03:56:25 PM »
Fuck bro, did you ever get put in your place today, ouch!  I guess its understandable why you turned your computer off, or did you smash it?

Look at my pic, then looks at yours...

then weep

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Contest between Pumphard and Berzerkfury!
« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2007, 04:01:48 PM »
SHOULDN'T a 22 year old with no responsibility except going to class, living off his parents money have a better physique than a 40 yr old married guy that works all day?

It depends on how you look at it. First of all I didn't know that PH is married. But 20 years is a long time to put on quality muscle, and being so young does have its advantages as far as BF being lean etc. I could not think of a more lopsided contest tbh. Of course BF looks better than him, PH himself admits he trains to be big and strong, not to look toned or impress the cunnnts. The only reason for the contest is cuz they have been fighting nonstop for weeks, although I don't think that is going to end today ;D Also, like I said before at least PH posted a pic. I still can't figure out why so many people are afraid to put up a pic if only to say "Hey, this is the guy you are talking to". It doesn't have to be a gay pic or anything.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2007, 04:23:22 PM »
BF definately looks better than pumphard. I will concede pumphard (if that is his pic) is a big (fat)guy, but my vote goes to BF.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2007, 04:35:01 PM »
I have to say BF has this one... No questions.. Pump your a big guy.. but that's all I can say.. You look like a strong man, which is cool. But BF has the physique.... Hey Nick your looking good man keep up the work and keep moving those weights...

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2007, 05:54:07 PM »
BF definately looks better than pumphard. I will concede pumphard (if that is his pic) is a big (fat)guy, but my vote goes to BF.
does it turn you on when you tell him to squeal like a pig.....

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2007, 06:02:37 PM »
does it turn you on when you tell him to squeal like a pig.....
I've said the same thing everyone else has said, yet you attack me :(

I guess it's the fat gene, huh bubbles?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2007, 06:05:42 PM »

Either that or he wants to touch your penis. Probably both, unfortunately for you.  :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2007, 06:07:41 PM »
Either that or he wants to touch your penis. Probably both, unfortunately for you.  :-\
all I know is if you aren't posting, this "guy" clings to my sack like Reynolds wrap.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2007, 06:10:46 PM »
all I know is if you aren't posting, this "guy" clings to my sack like Reynolds wrap.

He's like a stray dog. Throw him a bone once, and he's back every night looking for attention.  :-\

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2007, 06:11:22 PM »

coming from the one who doesn;t want to post a picture.  Look at it this way, how could we possibly think of you any worse then a racist,trailer park, garbage man, who has no life but to post here everynight after work, from you posting a pic.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2007, 06:17:33 PM »
relaxe, don't worry, tomorrow's another day, you can get back tomorrow.........lol.... ..

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2007, 06:23:40 PM »
coming from the one who doesn;t want to post a picture.  Look at it this way, how could we possibly think of you any worse then a racist,trailer park, garbage man, who has no life but to post here everynight after work, from you posting a pic.
FWIW, I don't care if you think I'm racist or a trash man, also what exactly do you do that you can post on getbig during the day, but not at night? Does your pimp keep you busy working two glory holes at once or is that the only time you can clean the toilets at the office building?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2007, 06:34:05 PM »
BF completely owns Pumphard.  Impressive gains since your last pics.
\

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2007, 06:38:14 PM »
FWIW, I don't care if you think I'm racist or a trash man, also what exactly do you do that you can post on getbig during the day, but not at night? Does your pimp keep you busy working two glory holes at once or is that the only time you can clean the toilets at the office building?
i can post antime I want, thats the freedom that I have, and that u wish for...........Like I said, next union meeting, ask for wifi in the trucks.......lol

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 20, 2007, 06:47:23 PM »
i can post antime I want, thats the freedom that I have, and that u wish for...........Like I said, next union meeting, ask for wifi in the trucks.......lol
I wish for  ??? why the fuck would I want to post here all day? I post when I want and how often I want, why would anyone spend all day here? what a loser with no life you must be.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2007, 06:51:37 PM »
I wish for  ??? why the fuck would I want to post here all day? I post when I want and how often I want, why would anyone spend all day here? what a loser with no life you must be.
because Einstein, its pretty obvious that you can't post in the daytime, cause you post here almost every night after work..........

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2007, 06:56:20 PM »
because Einstein, its pretty obvious that you can't post in the daytime, cause you post here almost every night after work..........
I post here almost every night after my work outs ;) You do know what working out is don't you, fatslob?

Serious question, does the roll of fat that connects your chin and your chest stink?
It looks like it would create fromunda cheese and stink.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2007, 07:04:35 PM »
I post here almost every night after my work outs ;) You do know what working out is don't you, fatslob?

Serious question, does the roll of fat that connects your chin and your chest stink?
It looks like it would create fromunda cheese and stink.
we know you do, whats your point..........thats you have no life, we know that already

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2007, 07:08:04 PM »
we know you do, whats your point..........thats you have no life, we know that already
I have no life??????????? WTF?????I spend my days working, working out, riding bikes, hanging w/friends, family........ while you do what? spend all day on getbig waiting for BF or myself to post so you can have some excitement, fatso, I'm kind of starting to feel bad for picking on you................

ok I'm over it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2007, 07:13:22 PM »
you throw garbage all day, go workout, come home, and then post all evening, i wouldn't really call that I great life.......Oh, I almost forgot, and your wife cooks dinner for you..............hahahah a.................I still can't forget that

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2007, 07:18:03 PM »
you throw garbage all day, go workout, come home, and then post all evening, i wouldn't really call that I great life.......Oh, I almost forgot, and your wife cooks dinner for you..............hahahah a.................I still can't forget that
you should never forget that, you will never experience having a woman cook dinner for you, the towelhead at McDonalds doesn't count and neither does your fat, hairy musclebear "boyfriend"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2007, 07:22:42 PM »
you should never forget that, you will never experience having a woman cook dinner for you, the towelhead at McDonalds doesn't count and neither does your fat, hairy musclebear "boyfriend"
even if she's cooks it in a trailer kitchen............?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2007, 07:25:58 PM »
even if she's cooks it in a trailer kitchen............?
where would a trailer be in SoCal?

not everyone is as poor as you are, fatso, get your GED and get a min wage job and get off public assistance, then you might find enough pride to lose the bullfrog neck and moobs.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2007, 07:34:18 PM »
where would a trailer be in SoCal?

not everyone is as poor as you are, fatso, get your GED and get a min wage job and get off public assistance, then you might find enough pride to lose the bullfrog neck and moobs.
should i apply for the public sanitation dept...............lol