Author Topic: I'm Fat -- and--  (Read 3265 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: I'm Fat -- and--
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2007, 09:06:48 PM »
hahaha, can't stand cigs. No offense. Squats are hard enough for me, can't imagine what it would be like.

No man, no offense taken at all.  I wish I didn't smoke myself.  Tried to quit a couple times but just came right back.  I keep it down to 5-7 cigs a day, which isn't too bad.  I never go higher than 10 reps for sets in squats because I don't want to get a heart attack and die mid-workout.  I love lifting weights, but I can think of ten different things I'd rather be doing when I die. ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2007, 12:14:45 AM »
Every time I go to 7-11 I see ratty high school kids outside smoking cigarettes and drinking Mountain Dew. They are usually about a buck ten. Make it Diet and you are all set.
E

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2007, 12:19:03 AM »
Every time I go to 7-11 I see ratty high school kids outside smoking cigarettes and drinking Mountain Dew. They are usually about a buck ten. Make it Diet and you are all set.

I hear male cum is high in calories.  When Magoo went on his diet, do you think he stopped drinking from the tap or did he go without food all day just so he could fill up on the man juice at night?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2007, 12:21:30 AM »
I hear male cum is high in calories.  When Magoo went on his diet, do you think he stopped drinking from the tap or did he go without food all day just so he could fill up on the man juice at night?

I heard from a reliable source over at At Large Nutrition that Magoo just started spitting to lose that extra weight.
E

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2007, 12:24:38 AM »
I heard from a reliable source over at At Large Nutrition that Magoo just started spitting to lose that extra weight.

hahah!!!  Can you imagine how disappointed Chris Mason was when Zach came to him and said he couldn't swallow for a whole month and wasn't even willing to take it in the ass because he couldn't risk the calories?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2007, 12:40:01 AM »
hahah!!!  Can you imagine how disappointed Chris Mason was when Zach came to him and said he couldn't swallow for a whole month and wasn't even willing to take it in the ass because he couldn't risk the calories?

I am sure he was devastated. I also heard that Magoo wouldn't use his shit products, not only cuz he prefers the taste of mangoo, but he didn't want to lose any size using that garbage.
E

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2007, 09:01:10 AM »
yeah i do cardio 7 am tomorrow--i actually like the am cardio--i get addicted to it--great start to the day---my absolute biggest issue  and possibly only issue is late night eating

ill kiss the ass of whoever can cure me of that

Ahhh..no ass kissing,but try chewing gum.what works for me is sunflower seeds.a handfull takes time to break open and eat and helps big time with cravings.