Author Topic: Is it any wonder why Congresses Approval is at 11%?  (Read 2981 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Is it any wonder why Congresses Approval is at 11%?
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2007, 10:42:00 AM »
note: sorry to come of fas so aggressive, Joe.  I'm dieting too, low carbs.

I remember why I stopped talking politics... it pisses me off too much.  The NFL channel is so much more peaceful than this.  later.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2007, 10:43:36 AM »
Relax 240, don't burn yourself out and take off again. This place is infinitely more enjoyable when you're around. It's all in good fun.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

The Coach

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2007, 04:05:59 PM »

I remember why I stopped talking politics... it pisses me off too much.  The NFL channel is so much more peaceful than this.  later.

No problem, I'm pretty much hating the world right now anyway. 10 weeks and it's over till the Nationals :(

BTW, ieffinhatecardio.....now would be the appropriate time to call me Mr. Hate....LOL!!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2007, 04:20:14 PM »

Then you need more fats. Have you tried the new Natural Skippy peanut Butter,great. After Day 4 your body should adjust, I was so tired from dropping my carbs I stopped answering the cell.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2007, 06:36:01 PM »
1. Since when does anyone put a time limit on a war? Uh, Bush, his cronies and Congress did, before starting all these shaninigans!?

2. Since when does anyone put a price on war or freedom for that matter. The money that has been used hasn't an impact on our economy.LOL. Who's gonna miss a trillion dollars these days. Where did you go to school?

3. Steal oil? Get over it Rob, if it wasn't for us securing our intrests the oil would be 5 times higher than it is now, and if we're "stealing" as put it, then where is it? Oh wait, let me guess....lining the pockets of conservatives.......righ t? ::)Steal is about the right word. You should GIS that pre-Iraq War map with the areas subdivided into the various company's/suitors spheres of 'interest' detailing assets such as oilfields, refineries, pipelines, etc. Cheney fought pretty hard to have them suppressed. He failed.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2007, 07:34:39 PM »
No problem, I'm pretty much hating the world right now anyway. 10 weeks and it's over till the Nationals :(

BTW, ieffinhatecardio.....now would be the appropriate time to call me Mr. Hate....LOL!!

No way Mr. I, I want you to do well in your upcoming show so I'm not going to be saying anything that pisses you off until after you kick ass.