Author Topic: pms questions answered  (Read 2167 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pms questions answered
« on: September 21, 2007, 03:25:30 AM »
ok same questions asked in 10 diff pms about how you get big,,i answered those questions 100 times in the past but i will do it one more time,,last time

what i write here is the ONLY WAY to get big muscles,,the only way! it only has to be done if you are a bodybuiloder that is 200lb at low single digit bodyfat such as 6-10%,,if you are not in this group this will be a waste for you

the products needed inoder to see anything even remotely close to 230lb 6% at 5'8-5'10 are the following

I N S U L I N  humalog or humulin r

THYROID MED SUCH AS T3 OR AS KNOWN TO EVERYONE AS CYTOMEL

EPHEDRINE SULFATE OR HCL DONT MATTER THEY BOTH GET TO BE SAME THING IN BODY SO IT DOESNT MATTER WETHER YOU BUY BRONKAID OR THE OTHER SHIT THEY SELL IN PHARMS,,CAN BE CYCLED WITH CLENBUTEROL AND OR ALBUTEROL WHICH IS BETTER THAN CLENBUTEROL IF DOSE IS HIGH ENOUGH

GOOD ANABOLIC/ANDROGENIC STEROID--- NANDROLONE,,TESTOSTERONE,,DIANABOL ETC

GOOD ANTI ESTROGEN AND AROMATASE INHIBITOR PRODUCTS SUCH AS LETROZOLE ARIMIDEX NOLVADEX AROMASIN ETC PREFEREBLY COMBO OF NOLVADEX WITH AI

the fat burners and stimulators a must with insulin because otherwize you will get fat and soft,, everything i wrote above is a must inorder to grow to bodybuilder as of 2007 size,,the chance of you becoming anything in bodybuilding is if your muscle shape and symetry are there and if you go on stage!

anything i wrote above is for guys who been in this for years,,it is not for guys who just entered a gym or been at it 2 years,,you need good 3-5 years of serious training and really be 200lb 5'10 6-8% inorder to go this route ,,this is the ONLY ROUTE TO BODYBUILDER SIZE AS YOU ARE FEMILIAR WITH IN THE PRO AND TOP AMATUER LEVEL,,IT HAS BEEN LIKE THAT FOR YEARS,,THIS IS THE REASON WE ARE SO BIG AND THICK,,IT IS CALLED INSULIN,,,OUR DIET WHICH HAS! SOME FAT IN IT WOULD MAKE US FAT BABOONS LIKE KAMALI IF WE DIDNT USE THE THYROID MEDICATION T3 AND THE EPHDRINE,,WE ADJUST EVERYTHING ACCORDING TO THE MIRROR AND THE WAY WE LOOK IN THE MIRROR,,

TAKING INSULIN WITH EVERY MEAL IS RECOMENDED BY ME FOR THE EXPERIENCED 200LB 8% BODYBUILDER THAT WICH TO EVER TOUCH THE 230 240 250 ETC NUMBERS,,

WE ALL WERE BORN EQUAL SOME WITH LITTLE BETTER GENES SOIME WITH LITTLE WORSE,,BUT I CLAIM WHAT WITH SERIOUS TRAINING AND THE SUBSTANCES I MENTIONED ABOVE ANY ONE CAN BE COME AT THE LEAST TOP AMATUER NATIONAL LEVEL USA COMPETITOR,,INFACT SOME OF THE KIDS ON THIS BOARD WOULD LOOK MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN SOME OF MY PRO FELLAS IF TAKEN THOSE PRODUCTS SO AFTER ASKING ME 50 DIFF TIMES I WRITE IT FOR YOU HERE WHITE ON YELLOW HOW YOU GET BIG,,BODYBUILDING BIG

SINCE IM IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS RIGHT NOW I WONT BE ABLE TO RESPOND TO THE NONESENSE THIS THREAD WILL BRING UPON,,SINCE I WONT BE ON MUCH,,BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY AND THE ONLY SECRET BEHIND GETTING BIG AND THICK,,OFCOURSE TRAINING IS VERY IMPORTANT AND SO IS NUTRITION AND ENOUGH CALORIES WHICH I WONT GO INTO RIGHT NOW,,BUT! YOU WILL NEVER EVER NEVER BE BIG AS IN IMPRESSIVE BODYBUILDING BIG IF YOU DONT HAVE THE PRODUCTS I MENTIONED ABOVE IN YOUR SYSTEM,,

LIAR IS THE ONE WHO TELLS YOU DIFFERENT,,LIAR IS THE ONE WHO SAYS YOU DONT NEED AAS AT ALL,,YOU GOT TO HAVE AAS EITHER ALL THE TIME OR ON AND OFF,,THERE IS NOT SUCH A THING AS RECEPTOR BURN OUT,,IT IS ONLY LAZINESS AND UNSERIOUS TRAINING AND NUTRITION WHO BLOCKS YOU FROM ACHIVING WHAT YOU WANT,,YES YOU CAN GO ON AND OFF ON AAS BUT IF YOU WANT TO GET BODYBUILDING BIG YOU HAVE TO HAVE EVERY SINGLE PRODUCT OF WHAT I WROTE ABOVE

NOW PLEASE DONT ASK ME ANYMORE WHAT IS THE WAY TO GET BIG SINCE I WROTE IT TO YOU RIGHT HERE FROM A TO Z FROM J TO Z AND FROM WHITE TO BLACK AND INBETWEEN,,I WONT ANSWER THIS QUESTION OF HOW TO GET BODYBUILDING BIG ANYMORE AND THE OTHER PROS WANT TO KILL ME EVERYTIME I WRITE THIS STUFF SO PLEASE NO MORE PMS ITS HERE COPY TO YOUR NOTEBOOKS AND SEE YOU IN THE O
fallen angel

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Re: pms questions answered
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 05:15:57 AM »
How do you get big, I mean bodybuilder big?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 05:26:44 AM »
lol...in your comment you stated that

"you need good 3-5 years of serious training and really be 200lb 5'10 6-8%"

umm....that probably wins the the Mr.Getbig..

those are great numbers for a natty
Here comes the money shot

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 05:30:18 AM »
Even in the face of pissing you off or having you on my bad side for the rest of the time I stay at this board I have to say something I wanted to say for a long time.

gh15 you are a disgrace to the sport, why has this not been moved to the steroid board, why is it that you are allowed to answer you roid questions on the Gossip time after time after time is beyond me.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 05:37:45 AM »

gh15 you are a disgrace to the sport, why has this not been moved to the steroid board, why is it that you are allowed to answer you roid questions on the Gossip is beyond me.

I think it's because his posts are considered to be more entertainment than actual info.

my 2  ;)
just not good enough

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2007, 05:44:50 AM »

I think it's because his posts are considered to be more entertainment than actual info.

my 2  ;)

And I agree I like his style and all but I personally believe anybody who is not a Pro Bodybuilder has no business using drugs to get bigger, in my opining this is not what the sport is all about and here is my beef I have with gh15 if he would post that stuff on the Steroid board I wouldn't mind because that's the section this stuff belongs too, but not on the Gossip.