Author Topic: Iranian military VS American military  (Read 1514 times)

Stark

• Getbig V

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Iranian military VS American military
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 08:20:47 AM »
A week maybe 10 days...we could take bets on how many aircraft get off the ground, then how many geta shot off. Kicking the shit outa Iran won't be hard...if we decided to occupy..that would be hard.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 08:28:37 AM »
Yeah but the problem is...their troops will cross the border. Out in the open their done. Plus we'd be able to see troop movements, armor, air moving to forward postions...and we'd smoke them. Basically everything he has will be in a bunker, on the bottom of the gulf..with a hole in it..or smoking in some crater. The conventional side isn't the problem. Some rockets will get through to us and the Israeli's . The terrorists will go apeshit, and thats the real problem. Goo d video..alot of old US hardware.
L

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 10:18:13 AM »
Stark..are you suggesting we should worry about the iranian military? i'm going to sound smug but that is f**king laughable...especially if they decide to fight us conventionally.
footloose and fancy free

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 10:21:35 AM »
Stark..are you suggesting we should worry about the iranian military? i'm going to sound smug but that is f**king laughable...especially if they decide to fight us conventionally.

You know every man in Iran now knows how to fight american forces.  They won't wait for us to break up their police and military as we did in iraq.  I'm guessing the moment we put one boot in their country, they form 10,000 splinter armies jumping out of alleys.

Iran has triple the population of Iraq.  Iraq was very poor due to ten years of sanctions.  Iran is rich, baby.  A battle inside that country would be costly.  I'd rather hit them from the sky and have their country stay intact, and agree to our oil terms.  A controlled chaos situation like we have in iraq would streth the volunteer army too thin.

Of course, a draft would solve that lol...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2007, 10:44:26 AM »
You know every man in Iran now knows how to fight american forces.  They won't wait for us to break up their police and military as we did in iraq.  I'm guessing the moment we put one boot in their country, they form 10,000 splinter armies jumping out of alleys.

Iran has triple the population of Iraq.  Iraq was very poor due to ten years of sanctions.  Iran is rich, baby.  A battle inside that country would be costly.  I'd rather hit them from the sky and have their country stay intact, and agree to our oil terms.  A controlled chaos situation like we have in iraq would streth the volunteer army too thin.

Of course, a draft would solve that lol...

Man I wish my parents could be here, they were in Iran 4 years ago and I can promise you if you have seen or meet the "real" people of Iran you don't wish them any harm.
For excample the major cities are pretty much like "our" cities, they party there as much as we do, the females wear head scarfs but very light once, the newest thing when my parents were there was that woman have a little nose job, all my parents could say was that the young people were incredible friendly and not anti US at all, in fact most of them though of the US as cool like I did when I was 18... you kow what I mean? I think it would be such a shame if we had to kill them all.
Oh yeah did I mention that the woman are incredible hot there?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2007, 11:16:45 AM »
Besides SOF we're not going on the ground. I don't think there will be alot of collateral damage. It depends on how they disburse their forces. If we go in like Desert Storm where we cut off all Military comms across Iraq,they won't see us coming. Iran was very Western until 1979 and I think there has been a crack down since 2002 or when Stark's parents where there. I would guess because of some of the things he mentioned.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2007, 06:59:38 AM »
curbing terrorism by behaving like a terrorist..

i just have a problem with that...seems hypocritical..
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2007, 09:50:43 AM »
Man I wish my parents could be here, they were in Iran 4 years ago and I can promise you if you have seen or meet the "real" people of Iran you don't wish them any harm.
For excample the major cities are pretty much like "our" cities, they party there as much as we do, the females wear head scarfs but very light once, the newest thing when my parents were there was that woman have a little nose job, all my parents could say was that the young people were incredible friendly and not anti US at all, in fact most of them though of the US as cool like I did when I was 18... you kow what I mean? I think it would be such a shame if we had to kill them all.
Oh yeah did I mention that the woman are incredible hot there?

No offence, but that is false today. Maybe it was different 4 years ago? I don't, all I do know now is that islam runs the show:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6605487.stm
http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/04/26/news/tehran.php
http://archive.gulfnews.com/articles/07/04/24/10120525.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3887311.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6213854.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6596933.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6584789.stm
الاسلام هو شيطانية

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2007, 09:57:26 AM »
lol you trust western media to much

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2007, 10:01:00 AM »

So there's zero truth to those news reports?

I'm happy for you to educate me by refuting them.

I eagerly await your rebuttal.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2007, 11:51:55 AM »

fixed.

If anything the media creates a deep division between people, alters their beliefs, altering their perceptions of reality. Creating this us versus them situation among ordinary people. There seems to be no understanding of either side, so the best option is to annihilate each other.

curbing terrorism by behaving like a terrorist..

i just have a problem with that...seems hypocritical..

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2007, 11:57:15 AM »
fixed.

If anything the media creates a deep division between people, alters their beliefs, altering their perceptions of reality. There seems to be no understanding of either side, so the best option is to annihilate each other.

I was simply explaining how Starks comment doesn't ring true with the current Iran government and lifestyle.

Was your post a reply to the thread as a whole or just my reply? ???
الاسلام هو شيطانية

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2007, 05:11:54 PM »
I was simply explaining how Starks comment doesn't ring true with the current Iran government and lifestyle.

don't you think it is naive to think you get the truth about an entire country from a media outlet?

in reality governments and their ideals don't represent everybody, come on man LOL

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2007, 01:50:43 AM »
don't you think it is naive to think you get the truth about an entire country from a media outlet?

in reality governments and their ideals don't represent everybody, come on man LOL

He specifically said:

the females wear head scarfs but very light once

Which is false. Your second statement is true in regards to something like: people steal but it's illegal.

The FACT is the way you DRESS and the way you WEAR YOUR HAIR is now OFFICIALLY part of Iranian law.

Refute that point.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2007, 03:38:10 AM »
He specifically said:

Which is false. Your second statement is true in regards to something like: people steal but it's illegal.

The FACT is the way you DRESS and the way you WEAR YOUR HAIR is now OFFICIALLY part of Iranian law.

Refute that point.

Multi-culti huggers always tend to downplay the negatives of "exotic" cultures.

Didn't you know this already? ::)`
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2007, 03:58:44 AM »
Multi-culti huggers always tend to downplay the negatives of "exotic" cultures.

Didn't you know this already? ::)`

Yeah, wife beating supported by law and the culling of homosexuals is just "culture".

This pretty much wraps it up (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_%28practice%29#Non-Hindu_views_and_criticisms):

British attitudes in their later history in India are usually given in the following much repeated quote, usually ascribed to General Napier:

You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours.
الاسلام هو شيطانية