Author Topic: Santa Susanna: What the hell happened there???  (Read 5772 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Santa Susanna: What the hell happened there???
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2007, 12:43:52 PM »
i agree that rockel should have won the show but i think that ruhl should have placed ahead of paco due to his being a genetically superior bber in every single way except ability to get shredded

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2007, 12:44:48 PM »
Ruhl looked like garbage, he seems like a nice funny guy but he's gonna get killed at the O.

Paco is a mess, everything BB should not be but he wins shows?  I dont' get it.  What criteria does he meet"?

Rockel looked fantastic from what I've seen.....he should have won but he'll beat both these guys at the olympia....and easily at that.
STFU dumbass, Ruhl looked great, "al" is just the typical short, skinny ectomorph who can't relate to the mass monsters.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2007, 12:54:33 PM »
STFU dumbass, Ruhl looked great, "al" is just the typical short, skinny ectomorph who can't relate to the mass monsters.

If Ruhl comes to the Olympia looking like he did now, he WILL get killed. There is no question about it.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2007, 03:41:03 PM »
all you douches hating on Ruhl
theres more to bbing than just conditioning
the only thing paco won was the conditioning contest
ruhl may have had weak conditioning but paco has weak chest, weak delts, nothing special arms, horrific 60 inch waist, no lats to speak of, no shape at all and the worst taper and aesthetics in all pro bbing. ruhl is a far, far superior bber and to place him behind paco due to only conditioning is stupid

MELTDOWN!

but i agree about paco. that doesnt take away from the fact ruhl looked liked shit tho. even if he nails his conditioning..his back mass is down, his physqiue is lumpy and legs are smaller too (compared to his glory days late 90s - 2002/2003)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2007, 11:07:56 PM »
Both Paco and Ruhl looked smooth and in poor shape.  Even Rockel wasn't as sharp as he normally is, the show should have gone to Martin Kjellstrom, I also think Tommi Thorvildsen was shafted in 10th place.  As long as judges are irrationally biased and guys like Paco 'The Fridge'win hometown shows, bodybuilding will surely die.
V

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2007, 02:08:12 AM »
Both Paco and Ruhl looked smooth and in poor shape.  Even Rockel wasn't as sharp as he normally is, the show should have gone to Martin Kjellstrom, I also think Tommi Thorvildsen was shafted in 10th place.  As long as judges are irrationally biased and guys like Paco 'The Fridge'win hometown shows, bodybuilding will surely die.
You talk too much.
Paco was in his best shape ever and just this photo is taken in poor condition.
I was there with my friends included my dad and mom. And even my mom was saying there was no contest and paco was solid winner. Ruhl was even smoother than last years version.I personaly put Martin as second place finisher and Ronnie as third and Markus as fifth. Certainly his second was gift.
And Ronnie was not in his best shape.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2007, 02:58:28 AM »
i agree that rockel should have won the show but i think that ruhl should have placed ahead of paco due to his being a genetically superior bber in every single way except ability to get shredded

Rockel has nice lines that people fawn over, but he looks like a little boy next to monsters like Marcus. And as long as there's hardcore bodybuilders out there, it'll always be the mass monsters dominating over the little guys who are just 'aesthetic' / boring to watch

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2007, 03:15:50 AM »
You talk too much.
Paco was in his best shape ever and just this photo is taken in poor condition.
I was there with my friends included my dad and mom. And even my mom was saying there was no contest and paco was solid winner. Ruhl was even smoother than last years version.I personaly put Martin as second place finisher and Ronnie as third and Markus as fifth. Certainly his second was gift.
And Ronnie was not in his best shape.

I think you mean I write too much, and I didn't realsie your Mum gave paco the thumbs up as the best bodybuilder there on the day, Sorry, my mistake, I am sure if your Mum judges him the best, he must be.  Once again, my apologies. Here is a pic of Paco looking the true winner
V