Author Topic: Return of "Godzilla" Greg Kovacs...  (Read 13189 times)

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
Re: Return of "Godzilla" Greg Kovacs...
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2007, 10:42:14 AM »
He's not "laughing to the bank".  His wife recently left him and he is back at home living with his parents.

a middle aged man who still lives with his parents? he would fit in well round here...hahahaha

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2007, 10:44:24 AM »
a middle aged man who still lives with his parents? he would fit in well round here...hahahaha

LOL  nice.

I train a few days a week with Scott Milne. Scott lived with Greg for a year and a half he gives me the updates on him.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2007, 11:30:56 AM »
LOL  nice.

I train a few days a week with Scott Milne. Scott lived with Greg for a year and a half he gives me the updates on him.

whats going on with Scott? Dude is a monster

Mons Venus

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2007, 11:37:34 AM »
Err, not exactly...the term 'clean' to any former bodybuilder simply means <1g/week.

Let me clarify:
1. Juiced = >2g/wk
2. On = 1-2g/wk
3. Clean = <1g/week
4. HRT = 400mg/week
5. Natural = 200mg/week
6. Dead = 0mg/week

Hahahaa  great post !!  :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2007, 12:03:09 PM »
He's not "laughing to the bank".  His wife recently left him and he is back at home living with his parents.

hahahahahaaaaa.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2007, 12:12:02 PM »
whats going on with Scott? Dude is a monster
He's good.  Got himself in some trouble a while back that he is getting out of.  He's not sure if he will compete again.

I feel so tiny training with Scott, his arms are 23inces even while "supposedly" off.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2007, 12:14:34 PM »
He's good.  Got himself in some trouble a while back that he is getting out of.  He's not sure if he will compete again.

I feel so tiny training with Scott, his arms are 23inces even while "supposedly" off.
wasn't he in a really bad car accident a few years ago? i remember Muscletech hyping him up 9-10 years ago as this brutally strong country boy saying he was doing 750 pound squats and deadlifts for 5 reps and 525 pound benches.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2007, 12:18:30 PM »
wasn't he in a really bad car accident a few years ago? i remember Muscletech hyping him up 9-10 years ago as this brutally strong country boy saying he was doing 750 pound squats and deadlifts for 5 reps and 525 pound benches.

Yeah and he fully recovered from it.  He's a good guy just had soem bad luck in life.   I'm not going to say I've seen him put up that kind of weight because I haven't.  Most I've seen last week he put up 405 on incline and hit that with no problems.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2007, 12:21:21 PM »
Yeah and he fully recovered from it.  He's a good guy just had soem bad luck in life.   I'm not going to say I've seen him put up that kind of weight because I haven't.  Most I've seen last week he put up 405 on incline and hit that with no problems.
he's a huge strong guy.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2007, 12:29:30 PM »
Wasn't he busted for gear or recs or something a while back?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2007, 12:31:15 PM »
Wasn't he busted for gear or recs or something a while back?

Yes. He made a pretty poor decision and he's paying the price.  The Canadian judicial system is pretty weak though so I don't think it will be too bad.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2007, 12:42:37 PM »
Who is bigger.... Kovacs or Milne?  Have they ever been on the same stage together?

Wasn't Greg billed by Muscletech as the biggest/largest/strongest before they replaced him with Milne?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2007, 12:59:11 PM »
Who is bigger.... Kovacs or Milne?  Have they ever been on the same stage together?

Wasn't Greg billed by Muscletech as the biggest/largest/strongest before they replaced him with Milne?

Kovacs was bigger.  Milne was telling me at point Greg got to 390.  Fucking crazy.  why why why

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2007, 01:54:35 PM »
Threads like this are full of unfunny hating c*ts ::) You're saying more about yourselves with your piss-taking gayness.

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2007, 03:40:28 PM »
Awesome peaks on his biceps.........hahahahah a

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2007, 04:35:46 PM »
Err, not exactly...the term 'clean' to any former bodybuilder simply means <1g/week.

Let me clarify:
1. Juiced = >2g/wk
2. On = 1-2g/wk
3. Clean = <1g/week
4. HRT = 400mg/week
5. Natural = 200mg/week
6. Dead = Undertaker administers 100mgs/ eod of masteron w/ 20 mcgs of clen while prepping for viewing.  Respect for the dead yo!

fixed, cuz your funeral is the last show of your life! :P

WEAPONX

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2007, 05:29:27 PM »
Yabuddy
Getbig I

Getbig!

Return of "Godzilla" Greg Kovacs...
« on: Today at 08:51:04 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its coming!!!...I just interviewed him for a possible piece in MD and he looks awesome...375lbs, been clean of 'stuff' for 4 months and his mid section is trimming considerably!!...I took pics and will upload them soon...

Trust me...This guy is a fantastic person who has gotten a raw deal from certain supplement companies who made claims for him...the interview is a "Tell all...."

To all the haters...Give him an honest chance.......I am sure he will impress.......

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ______________Hello YaBuddy/Greg Zulaks ;) ;) ;)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2007, 05:33:55 PM »
Its coming!!!...I just interviewed him for a possible piece in MD and he looks awesome...375lbs, been clean of 'stuff' for 4 months and his mid section is trimming considerably!!...I took pics and will upload them soon...

Trust me...This guy is a fantastic person who has gotten a raw deal from certain supplement companies who made claims for him...the interview is a "Tell all...."

To all the haters...Give him an honest chance.......I am sure he will impress.......

ummm..it would take him years of being off the sauce and totally slimming down to even begin to overcome the damage that he has done to his body.

and your are saying that he has been off for 4 months  ::)
Here comes the money shot

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2007, 09:16:27 AM »
He's not "laughing to the bank".  His wife recently left him and he is back at home living with his parents
Maybe he meant literally 'laughing to the bank' like when I used to walk to the bank and laugh out loud that my account was down to $2.23 and the rent was due 2 weeks ago.

There is a nice liberating feeling about being dirt broke.
BigNationRadio.com

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2007, 09:23:43 AM »
Sorry dudes!! English term - Translates as "what does he care what we think when he can earn a fuckin fortune from seminars and guest slots all over the world" The Superfreaks of the sport always make ALOT more money outside of competition than the shapely symmetrical guys .....

Dr. D

• Getbig III
  • Vince and Derek: Match made in GetBig Heaven!
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2007, 09:57:06 AM »
Maybe he meant literally 'laughing to the bank' like when I used to walk to the bank and laugh out loud that my account was down to $2.23 and the rent was due 2 weeks ago.

There is a nice liberating feeling about being dirt broke.

hahaha!

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2007, 09:59:10 AM »
Sorry, but I just don't see him being impressive. Never have. Never will.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2007, 10:06:28 AM »
Sorry, but I just don't see him being impressive. Never have. Never will.

your avatar should be nominated for an Oscar!! LMAO

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2007, 10:33:05 AM »
Kovacs should be stripped of his pro card

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2007, 11:35:06 AM »
What the heck... I'd do him!  :D