Author Topic: GPL NO MORE  (Read 3514 times)

angelo212

• Getbig I
Re: GPL NO MORE
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2007, 09:26:36 PM »
Here is some info I just came across

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/ny-lister0925,0,5095543.story?track=rss

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more_sports/2007/09/25/2007-09-25_lis_milliondose_man_picks_suicide_over_t.html

Man, It really is eating me up inside that he would do this.. Very selfish for his family, He was a big guy too who would do fine in the joint, and what was he looking at? 2-6 years? He would probally roll on his suppliers and cut it down to 3-4 and roll out in 18 months with good behaviour? ? ? ?

Who knows?

This whole thing blows.

Now why would you say something like that "he would probable roll on his suppliers". Why would you say that? If he had any intentions on making a deal why would he kill himself.

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2007, 12:23:28 AM »

Now why would you say something like that "he would probable roll on his suppliers". Why would you say that? If he had any intentions on making a deal why would he kill himself.

chris wouldnt roll. look at what he did. true soldier in my book. I will never forget the guy! plus he didnt say shit when he was busted 2 yrs ago. I do agree he would have done maybe 6 months and eventually would have got his life back on track. very sad. all because of this steroid wich hunt and operation raw deal. chris was the biggest lab in NY plus he ran it out of his moms house up until just a few months ago he lived there too.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2007, 01:28:05 PM »
chris wouldnt roll. look at what he did. true soldier in my book. I will never forget the guy! plus he didnt say shit when he was busted 2 yrs ago. I do agree he would have done maybe 6 months and eventually would have got his life back on track. very sad. all because of this steroid wich hunt and operation raw deal. chris was the biggest lab in NY plus he ran it out of his moms house up until just a few months ago he lived there too.

Chris got too big, too fast....

He was a loyal guy but he just didn't keep everything in check.

He became his own worst nightmare.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...