Author Topic: will the DEA even focus on the "small time personal buyers"  (Read 4022 times)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Re: will the DEA even focus on the "small time personal buyers"
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2007, 07:53:43 PM »
           EXACTLY.    ISLAMIC TERRORISTS IN PARTICULAR.
THIS Little "Raw Deal"  exercise will prove real dumb about 2 years down the road.
Production will go to places where there is simply NO US FINANCIAL AID.
Impenetrable by US LE by any means. Make your own list of these countries, most are all ready in the AAS Biz.
And Business just got a lot better.
Agreed, I think that they just bit off a little more then they could chew. Meaning, yes China is no longer a powder supplier however, did they not consider that this massive window of oppritunity will not be taken up by those they fear most, middle eastern islamic terrorist? Once the game is in there hands, its over because they will flip the US the bird, and do as they want. What next, the war on Juice?
-

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2007, 09:49:28 PM »
The feds are smart enough to know they won't get anything out of going after the small guy. If they have you down as having purchased a supply at the end of, say, 2005, they know damn well you're not going to have it anyway. And unless they catch you with it in hand, they can't charge you. LE is very smart, they know their limits.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2007, 03:16:19 PM »
ahhhh...wouldnt that be nice.....

especially now :(

Some of us planned in advance, wesley.    :)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...