Author Topic: More Bill OReilly hi-jinks!  (Read 2041 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
More Bill OReilly hi-jinks!
« on: September 25, 2007, 10:01:26 PM »
OReilly bashed COlumbia's president for inviting the president of Iran to speak there.

Then

he

admitted

that he actually invited Admedijahad to come on the OReilly Factor, but he declined.

blinky

• Getbig V
Re: More Bill OReilly hi-jinks!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 06:40:25 AM »
OReilly just needs to go away

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 07:11:18 AM »
hes on tv. you dont need to watch him. so why would it bother you? i guess you know hes a threat.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 07:14:39 AM »
hes on tv. you dont need to watch him. so why would it bother you? i guess you know hes a threat.
The man is a huge threat to even-handed journalism, the truth, and ethics. 

But he is a heck of an entertainer. 

If only he could spin 12 plates on 12 upright bars simultaneously, I just might tune in.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 07:19:26 AM »

He has millions of brainwashed viewers.  He teaches them some questionable things.

"He's on TV?"  good one.  I saw OJ on tv last week.  I guess he's a credible voice in America too, huh? 

Fact of the matter is, Bill Oreilly is losing credibility as a speaker.  When he speaks on topics now, you have to remember his mindset includes a 1950s racist basis for many topics.  Is Bill right about things like school integration?  What about the Jena 6?  He has said he expected to hear "MFer, more iced tea!".   That is how he sees a huge minority group in this country.

He is becoming Limbaugh - an extremem voice, no longer speaking for most of his listeners.  Do you think his black listeners feel the same about him this week as they did last week?

(I know kh - you will defend him no matter what.  But we should remember you claimed to be a NYPD detective, and you thought a plane hit WTC7 - you repeated it constantly.  So your voice is one which repeatedly uses non-facts to argue.  Cheers!)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 08:01:04 AM »
Have you ever listened to or read any interviews with him off the air?

The guy is solid, and a hardworking mofo, he was not a born blue blood put into that position just by the handshakes he came in contact with.

I used to not like to watch the guy, but then I saw an interview with him, then read up on him, and it changed my opinoun on him, and I like to hear his side of things more now.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2007, 08:26:48 AM »
He has millions of brainwashed viewers.  He teaches them some questionable things.

"He's on TV?"  good one.  I saw OJ on tv last week.  I guess he's a credible voice in America too, huh? 

Fact of the matter is, Bill Oreilly is losing credibility as a speaker.  When he speaks on topics now, you have to remember his mindset includes a 1950s racist basis for many topics.  Is Bill right about things like school integration?  What about the Jena 6?  He has said he expected to hear "MFer, more iced tea!".   That is how he sees a huge minority group in this country.

He is becoming Limbaugh - an extremem voice, no longer speaking for most of his listeners.  Do you think his black listeners feel the same about him this week as they did last week?

(I know kh - you will defend him no matter what.  But we should remember you claimed to be a NYPD detective, and you thought a plane hit WTC7 - you repeated it constantly.  So your voice is one which repeatedly uses non-facts to argue.  Cheers!)

i thought a plane hit wtc 7? lol,, good one.. i saw a plane hit #1, and another hit #2.. when did i ever say i saw a third plane hit #7? nice try,, but everyone knows your full of shit.

do you ever see me making threads about what bill maher or what other liberal tv hosts are saying? no because i dont give a shit what they say. if i dont like it, i dont watch -simple as that. your trying to get everyone to believe exactly what you believe, and you cant stand it when someone disagrees, or has a different opinion.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2007, 08:28:37 AM »

I watch his show frequently, but don't consider myself brainwashed. 

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2007, 09:05:29 AM »
Have you ever listened to or read any interviews with him off the air?

The guy is solid, and a hardworking mofo, he was not a born blue blood put into that position just by the handshakes he came in contact with.

I used to not like to watch the guy, but then I saw an interview with him, then read up on him, and it changed my opinoun on him, and I like to hear his side of things more now.

He wasn't born a blueblood but he wasn't poor either:

O'Reilly was born in New York City to Irish Catholic parents William and Angela O'Reilly, from Brooklyn, New York and Bergen County, New Jersey. His father was an accountant for the oil company Caltex. In 1951, his family moved to Levittown on Long Island.[4] After graduating from Chaminade High School, a private Catholic boys high school in Mineola in 1967, O'Reilly attended Marist College, a small, co-educational private (and at the time, Catholic) institution in Poughkeepsie. While at Marist, O'Reilly played punter in the National Club Football Association,[5] and was also a columnist and feature writer for the school's newspaper, The Circle. An honors student, he majored in history. He spent his junior year of college abroad, attending Queen Mary College at the University of London.[6]

That looks like an upper-middle class upbringing to me.

He is virtually inconsequential to my political studies.  That doesn't mean he's inept.  I just don't like polemicists that happen to be screamers too.

He does live on as The Falafel Master though:

O'Reilly Hit With Sex Harass Suit
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1013043mackris1.html

"a female Fox News producer fired back at the TV star today, filing a lawsuit claiming that he subjected her to repeated instances of sexual harassment and spoke often, and explicitly, to her about phone sex, vibrators, threesomes, masturbation, the loss of his virginity, and sexual fantasies."

THE PHONE CALL (transcript)
"Well, if I took you down there then I'd want to take a shower with you right away, that would be the first thing I'd do...yeah, we'd check into the room, and we would order up some room service and uh and you'd definitely get two wines into you are quickly as I could get into you I would get 'em into you... maybe intravenously, get those glasses of wine into you...
You would basically be in the shower and then I would come in and I'd join you and you would have your back to me and I would take that little loofa thing and kinda soap up your back... rub it all over you, get you to relax, hot water... and um... you know, you'd feel the tension drain out of you and uh you still would be with your back to me then I would kinda put my arm -- it's one of those mitts, those loofa mitts you know, so I got my hands in it... and I would put it around front, kinda rub your tummy a little bit with it, and then with my other hand I would start to massage your boobs, get your nipples really hard... 'cuz I like that and you have really spectacular boobs..."

"So anyway I'd be rubbing your big boobs and getting your nipples really hard, kinda kissing your neck from behind... and then I would take the other hand with the falafel thing and I'd put it on your pussy but you'd have to do it really light, just kind of a tease business."
________________________ ______________
Not that I pay attention to this stuff.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2007, 09:24:42 AM »
He wasn't born a blueblood but he wasn't poor either:

O'Reilly was born in New York City to Irish Catholic parents William and Angela O'Reilly, from Brooklyn, New York and Bergen County, New Jersey. His father was an accountant for the oil company Caltex. In 1951, his family moved to Levittown on Long Island.[4] After graduating from Chaminade High School, a private Catholic boys high school in Mineola in 1967, O'Reilly attended Marist College, a small, co-educational private (and at the time, Catholic) institution in Poughkeepsie. While at Marist, O'Reilly played punter in the National Club Football Association,[5] and was also a columnist and feature writer for the school's newspaper, The Circle. An honors student, he majored in history. He spent his junior year of college abroad, attending Queen Mary College at the University of London.[6]

That looks like an upper-middle class upbringing to me.

His upper-middle class background has been well documented, but he continues to lie about it. He thinks passing himself off as a hardscrabble kid who made good gives him more credibility with his audience.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2007, 05:56:05 PM »
i thought a plane hit wtc 7? lol,, good one.. i saw a plane hit #1, and another hit #2.. when did i ever say i saw a third plane hit #7? nice try,, but everyone knows your full of shit.

I made a huge deal about it when you said it.  You were thoroughly embarassed.  I'll look it up and bring it all back, if you'd like.  I mocked you terribly for it, because you were taking a stance which was not based in fact.  I asked you why WTC7 fell.  You blamed a plane.  I pointed out that no plane hit it.  You changed it to "plane parts".  I showed you that no plane parts hit it.  You derailed and changed the topic.

I will look it up if you wish.  I'm not making this up.  You claimed to have worked in iraq, you claimed to have been a NYPD detective, and you didn't know a lot about 9/11.  Sorry, it's the truth tho.  Either you don't recall it, and i"ll look it up for you, or you're lying here.