Author Topic: Michael Vicks Tailspin  (Read 5387 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: Michael Vicks Tailspin
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2007, 01:40:56 PM »
No, I'm worried about certain people rubbing one out to my big hairy pecs.

HAHAha  Truth is I'm not the type of guy to walk around shirtless IRL, so I don't see myself posting a shirtless pic for a bunch of people on the net. just the way I'm wired

nahh I would never do that, plus I can get the real deal, or my own for that matter... ;D

well glad you dont shave it, half this board cant grow a man rug, and the other half of these girlie men shave it off. poor bastards. pussy whipped if you ask me.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2007, 02:51:28 PM »
DMX framed Michael Vick

true story

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2007, 04:23:12 PM »
If only they used a quarter of the energy they use cheering OJ and defending Vick and focused it on the real problems in their community.  Like drugs, violence and teen pregnancy.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA..... you mean whities community with the drugs, pregnancy and violence.

Boy are you miss informed. Try contacting planned parenthood so they can correct your ignorance...the face of pre teen, teen sex and abortion is a WHITE FEMALE...or should I say DOG. Try contacting the DEA so they can inform you that 90% of all drugs that enter america is in the REAL INNER CITY GHETTO called the WHITE COMMUNITY. It is also the same community that harbors the face of a drug dealer in america...A WHITE MALE and americas drug abuser...A WHITE FEMALE.....

Who in their right mind would ever want to be white?,,,Too much across the board STUPIDITY in that useless race.
C

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2007, 05:33:08 PM »
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA..... you mean whities community with the drugs, pregnancy and violence.

Boy are you miss informed. Try contacting planned parenthood so they can correct your ignorance...the face of pre teen, teen sex and abortion is a WHITE FEMALE...or should I say DOG. Try contacting the DEA so they can inform you that 90% of all drugs that enter america is in the REAL INNER CITY GHETTO called the WHITE COMMUNITY. It is also the same community that harbors the face of a drug dealer in america...A WHITE MALE and americas drug abuser...A WHITE FEMALE.....

Who in their right mind would ever want to be white?,,,Too much across the board STUPIDITY in that useless race.
Look at the precentages and not the total.  You are totally off.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2007, 06:51:56 PM »
You're premiere NFL quarterback and you're jerking around with weed and watching dogs fight, then killing them.
Awesome!
The stupidity in adults never ceases to amaze me.  What a ghetto piece of trash.
N

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2007, 10:59:17 PM »
thoughtless production of children is at the center of all woes

-neitze

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2007, 11:25:44 PM »
It never seizes to amaze me how european and asian immigrants can come to United States, learn a new language, establish themselves financially and also give the next generation an opprotunity to do better than the previous. Whereas you have a ton of certain minority groups in the US bitching and moaning about how they have no money and blaming everyone else for their problem. They had access to an education from day one but don't see any value in it, rather put all their eggs into the proffesional athlete or entertainment baskets. I think we will agree that certain minorities like to show off or "shine" more than others, that's why they go for the quick money so that they can spend it even quicker.  When these people start taking responsibility for their lives and their actions instead of saying they are a product of their "environment" maybe then they will get somewhere. 

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2007, 11:29:19 PM »
It never seizes to amaze me how european and asian immigrants can come to United States, learn a new language, establish themselves financially and also give the next generation an opprotunity to do better than the previous. Whereas you have a ton of certain minority groups in the US bitching and moaning about how they have no money and blaming everyone else for their problem. They had access to an education from day one but don't see any value in it, rather put all their eggs into the proffesional athlete or entertainment baskets. I think we will agree that certain minorities like to show off or "shine" more than others, that's why they go for the quick money so that they can spend it even quicker.  When these people start taking responsibility for their lives and their actions instead of saying they are a product of their "environment" maybe then they will get somewhere. 

Who are these certain minorities you speak of?  ::)

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2007, 11:35:14 PM »
Who are these certain minorities you speak of?  ::)

The people that can understand my previous post, will without a doubt come to the same conclusion and don't need it spelled out for them. And those that don't get it, won't have to deal with the aggravation of being offended. 

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2007, 11:51:27 PM »
The people that can understand my previous post, will without a doubt come to the same conclusion and don't need it spelled out for them. And those that don't get it, won't have to deal with the aggravation of being offended. 

You need to spell it out for me. I don't get it.  ???

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2007, 08:01:19 AM »
Did anyone see the ESPN "town hall meeting" televised the other night on the Michael Vick "situation"!?

What an embarrasment to the city of Atlanta where this meeting took place!  No wonder the rest of the country thinks that everyone from the "deep South" is/are a bunch of idiots!

The majority of the primarily black audience (approx. 80%) attending the show were supportive of Michael Vick...with the usual ididoic, time-worn, "back culture" excuses...i.e. "Michael Vick is being singled out because he is black"..."dog-fighting is part of 'black culture' and 'black culture' is above-the-law", etc., etc.

There was a selected panel of speakers on the show including a rep. from the Humane Society.  When the Humane Society guy got up to speak, he was roundly booed by the primarliy RACIST audience!???   

What a disgrace for the city of Atlanta!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2007, 03:10:35 PM »
i just heard he got nailed for smoking pot?  jesus, what a loser.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2007, 03:21:27 PM »
Did anyone see the ESPN "town hall meeting" televised the other night on the Michael Vick "situation"!?

What an embarrasment to the city of Atlanta where this meeting took place!  No wonder the rest of the country thinks that everyone from the "deep South" is/are a bunch of idiots!

The majority of the primarily black audience (approx. 80%) attending the show were supportive of Michael Vick...with the usual ididoic, time-worn, "back culture" excuses...i.e. "Michael Vick is being singled out because he is black"..."dog-fighting is part of 'black culture' and 'black culture' is above-the-law", etc., etc.

There was a selected panel of speakers on the show including a rep. from the Humane Society.  When the Humane Society guy got up to speak, he was roundly booed by the primarliy RACIST audience!???   

What a disgrace for the city of Atlanta!

Pretty sad that was actually somewhere in America.

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2007, 10:45:44 PM »
just a damn shame. he once was one of the faces of the n.f.l along with mcnabb manning brady and L.T. now he has a ankle bracelet on and can't leave the house. he can only blame himself

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2007, 11:13:06 PM »
just a damn shame. he once was one of the faces of the n.f.l along with mcnabb manning brady and L.T. now he has a ankle bracelet on and can't leave the house. he can only blame himself

You forgot to mention the great Vince Young

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2007, 06:01:18 AM »
Screw Vick....may he get jail rapped every dog he ever gave grief too.....