Author Topic: Muscle and Fitness cover with putnam?  (Read 5968 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Muscle and Fitness cover with putnam?
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2007, 01:24:34 PM »
Do they know your Jewish?

Sure, what was that have to do with anything? Will see them this weekend and have a cool time too...

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2007, 01:48:29 PM »
Sure, what was that have to do with anything? Will see them this weekend and have a cool time too...

well they are kinda preachy extreme religious folk, and that type can be all smiles in front of you but actually feel something very different in private. Its part of their tactic these days. It is part of their hypocrisy.

I have come into contact with these type people who are all sweet and smiley with me, get what the want, but if I ask them directly they will say I am going to burn in hell. Why would they want to be with me if they thought i was going to hell...Its all very strange. Im sure this happens to Jews too.

Muslims also will be all nice in the work place, smile when they get their paycheck but if you ask them directly they will tell you they think Americans are sinners and going to burn in hell. And then they will come in the next day and be all smiles. Weird.

Of course I am not putting words in Peter and Jessica's mouth, they may be very nice open minded people. I dont know them.

Have a good time...I will be in Vegas at the Mandalay Bay, not sure if I will go to any events. But if I see you I will say Hi.

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2007, 01:53:38 PM »
They are ALL about the money and fame.  Neither of them even enjoy working out hard and will make fun of people that do. 

-  The easy way out
-  Selling a false bill of goods
-  Money any way possible
-  Smile while lying
-  Hate those you can't convert to your thinking

Come to think of it, "convert or conquer", the Muslim decree, is perfect for them.  They don't want you to have your opinion if it differs from their's.  The only difference is now, rather than typing their opinion on here, they get young guys who they've corrupted, to do it for them.

Strange world we live in.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2007, 02:29:18 PM »
They are ALL about the money and fame.  Neither of them even enjoy working out hard and will make fun of people that do. 

-  The easy way out
-  Selling a false bill of goods
-  Money any way possible
-  Smile while lying
-  Hate those you can't convert to your thinking

Come to think of it, "convert or conquer", the Muslim decree, is perfect for them.  They don't want you to have your opinion if it differs from their's.  The only difference is now, rather than typing their opinion on here, they get young guys who they've corrupted, to do it for them.

Strange world we live in.

aka right wing republicans
Here comes the money shot

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2007, 10:51:26 PM »
....what I would do to Jessica Paxson's butthole

hot damn!!!
Air Falcon

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2007, 11:12:33 PM »
nycbull, just to play the religious side of the coin, would you want muslims and christians to be douchebags to you because your going to hell?  That wouldn't make a hell of a lot of sense.  Your being almost as close minded as all religious people by not accepting what they believe aren't you?  And please dont call me gay or any of that shit, I really want to know your thoughts on this.

Alex23

« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2007, 11:44:19 PM »
Where do you guys get the idea that he is 170lbs???

Mathematics.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2007, 11:50:14 PM »
For christ sakes just leave the guy alone.

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2007, 12:09:43 AM »
The fact you clones are even trying to make fun of a guy who has a hott wife, cover of all the mags you read, USA LH champ, future pro is hilarious...go back to bashing Derek Anthony or something...

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2007, 07:50:12 AM »
nycbull, just to play the religious side of the coin, would you want muslims and christians to be douchebags to you because your going to hell?  That wouldn't make a hell of a lot of sense.  Your being almost as close minded as all religious people by not accepting what they believe aren't you?  And please dont call me gay or any of that shit, I really want to know your thoughts on this.

yes absolutely, I want them to treat me truthfully so I know where they stand. If not they are being two faced. I dont want any relationships that are based on using me or lying and thats what they do. 

Muslims are using this country to line their pockets. The religious extremists are courting you to get their politicians in office. They have motives, all of which are based on their religion which demands the exclusion, conversion or destruction of anyone that doesnt believe the way they do. 

I will not be open minded to someones beliefs if it means the marginilization of any group of people. I also am very skeptical of anyone that believes something they cannot prove with evidence. That would be plain insanity to believe whatever they say.

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2007, 01:48:05 PM »
i guess getting a flex cover when you don't deserve it can lead one to be an arrogant prick,
and therefore not be his fault?

monster logic!

I guess Peter should have contacted Flex immediately and demanded that they not use his picture on the cover as soon as he found out Flex wanted to use it.  Immediately  Peter should have contacted Flex and said "I didn't deserve to win and I have a prosthetic eye, I dont deserve publicity, my wife really isnt a pro and that hot, we are not an awesome looking couple, Im really not marketable, leave me alone and dont ever contact me again!
   This was fun, but the point of my original response was that If you think you are cool and proud to make fun of his appearance etc. then be proud, tell your kids its cool to make fun of people with serious disabilities, tell your family too,  and be proud to make fun of someone who was injured in an accident that could happen to anyone.   "Monster" Logic right Dearth?
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

The Coach

« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2007, 01:54:21 PM »
i very rarely,  if ever post here,  but damn guys, making fun of a guy who lost his eye in an accident as a teen, is ridiculous. It could happen to anybody.  And it isn't his fault that companies find him marketable.

Wow, I seriously didn't know he lost his eye. For the people who critisize him for being crosseyed...........you guys are complete assholes!!

The Coach

« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2007, 01:56:07 PM »

Because he and his idiot wife attacked Dina on here with their religious bullshit a while back.

Good enough reason for you?

No, it's pretty shallow reason to hate someone because of their religion, but I guess some people on here would rather take up for a tramp!

The Coach

« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2007, 02:03:52 PM »
The guy never shuts up about himself and an arrogant dwarf... His wife will leave him before he turns pro.

Saw`him at the TOC kast weekend....what sad is that he's taller than me, whats even more sad Silvio is too :'(

BTW, he was a nice guy, no arrogance what so ever.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2007, 02:18:36 PM »
Coach...did you just call Dina a Tramp?

Isnt Dina married? What makes her a tramp? 

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2007, 02:32:33 PM »
Starting off by calling him a cross eyed midget. 
  The guy has a glass eye from an accident, leave the guy alone

hahahahahahahaha FUCK HIM
$

maxer

• Getbig II
  • authentic
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2007, 02:41:34 PM »
Putnam has a great physique imo and a lot going for him.

Not surprising that many are jealous.

The Coach

« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2007, 02:49:53 PM »
Coach...did you just call Dina a Tramp?

Isnt Dina married? What makes her a tramp? 

Yeah, I guess I did. I stopped reading her posts years ago just because of the trampish content she was saying.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2007, 02:58:11 PM »
No, it's pretty shallow reason to hate someone because of their religion, but I guess some people on here would rather take up for a tramp!

It was way more than religion Coach, I recall that thread very well. It was the fact that they came into the thread under 'anonymous' names, made condescending and rude remarks not only to Dina but to other members of the board, and then were forced to backtrack like crazy when they were were exposed from behind their screen names and certain pictures of one of them were posted that most people would not consider very religious. Once those pics came out, they started to say that was before 'being saved' etc. Thread was a mess, and it started entirely by them entering it making personal attacks..........not only on Dina, but others here as well.

The Coach

« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2007, 04:14:33 PM »
It was way more than religion Coach, I recall that thread very well. It was the fact that they came into the thread under 'anonymous' names, made condescending and rude remarks not only to Dina but to other members of the board, and then were forced to backtrack like crazy when they were were exposed from behind their screen names and certain pictures of one of them were posted that most people would not consider very religious. Once those pics came out, they started to say that was before 'being saved' etc. Thread was a mess, and it started entirely by them entering it making personal attacks..........not only on Dina, but others here as well.

Hey, just going by what Goatboy said, he stated it was about religion.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2007, 07:43:26 PM »
seem a little harsh,dude has good build not the freakiest but balanced and good shape.