Author Topic: Anyone Going to UFC 77 in Cincy?  (Read 1019 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Anyone Going to UFC 77 in Cincy?
« on: September 26, 2007, 03:18:03 PM »
I'm covering this event for a few MMA sites and have to do interviews and stuff. If anyone is planning on going or lives nearby, I could use some help. I'll need the same for UFC 78 in Newark. Nick, I know you're listening! :)
BigNationRadio.com

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: Anyone Going to UFC 77 in Cincy?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 03:22:29 PM »
Ed what do you do? How did you get the gig doing the interviews... Where do you get your questions.. Maybe you could do some questions for the GETBIGMMA board.. and get some pics????????

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 03:39:32 PM »
Ed what do you do? How did you get the gig doing the interviews... Where do you get your questions.. Maybe you could do some questions for the GETBIGMMA board.. and get some pics????????
I get press credentials through FightNewsExtra.com, formerly known as UFCFightNews.com. I've covered boxing for Fightnews for the past 6 months. They're always looking for writers -- right now, they need people in MIAMI, KANSAS CITY, ST LOUIS, LOS ANGELES, FRESNO, INDIANAPOLIS,PHOENIX, LONDON, MEXICO & ARGENTINA. Anyone interested can contact me for a reference. Doing fight write-ups and print interviews for Fightnews and video interviews and press conference coverage for one of the big MMA sites.

I don't have any questions yet, but people should feel free to post them here. UFC usually does telephone-press conferences 2-3 weeks out where I can ask questions, but I gotta save something for the in-person interviews.

BigNationRadio.com

LittleRob

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 09:21:02 AM »
Isn't this the UFC where Ed Herman is going to get ran over by the Soul Assassin? Can't wait to see Herman go up against a real fighter with skills. Not that he couldn't kick my ass(hiding under desk while typing) ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2007, 09:57:40 AM »
Isn't this the UFC where Ed Herman is going to get ran over by the Soul Assassin? Can't wait to see Herman go up against a real fighter with skills. Not that he couldn't kick my ass(hiding under desk while typing) ;)

The Soul Assassin? Was that really easier to type than his name? Now I gotta go to Sherdog fightfinder to try and keep up. Thanks.
E

LittleRob

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2007, 01:09:12 PM »
My bad, Dave terrell.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2007, 01:10:11 PM »
E