Author Topic: Kuscinich & Gravel - great guys - can't manage money  (Read 875 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Kuscinich & Gravel - great guys - can't manage money
« on: September 26, 2007, 07:05:04 PM »
Gravel filed for personal bankruptcy in 2004.  Dennis Kuscinish was mayor of Cleveland and declared bankruptcy for the CITY lol...

I would vote for neither of these men because they'd put America's position at risk.  Hilary, Edwards.... sure, they might be shady.  But they can manage money.  Romney flip flops on numerous position... but he knows how to make a lot of money. 

Whoever gets elected should be able to do the same thing - make America richer by exploiting smaller nations, just as they did to firms and individuals.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Kuscinich & Gravel - great guys - can't manage money
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 01:33:46 AM »
Gravel filed for personal bankruptcy in 2004.  Dennis Kuscinish was mayor of Cleveland and declared bankruptcy for the CITY lol...

I would vote for neither of these men because they'd put America's position at risk.  Hilary, Edwards.... sure, they might be shady.  But they can manage money.  Romney flip flops on numerous position... but he knows how to make a lot of money. 

Whoever gets elected should be able to do the same thing - make America richer by exploiting smaller nations, just as they did to firms and individuals.

How is Edwards shady?

And I know you don't like Giuliani for "certain" reasons, so I won't even get into that, LOL.
As empty as paradise

Decker

• Getbig V
Re: Kuscinich & Gravel - great guys - can't manage money
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 07:46:26 AM »

Bush knew how to make a lot of money and look what he's done for the country.  The national debt will almost have tripled by the time he leaves office.