Author Topic: "I'd rather have a guy with a potbelly than one who's in the gym all the time "  (Read 6833 times)

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
Yeah, so would I!

At least, the guys with the "potbellies" usually have a JOB and are responsible, law-abiding, contributing, members of society!

Whereas, the "guy in the gym all day" (a.k.a. "a gym bum") is most likely unemployed, "juiced to the gills", plus "high" on speed and rec. drugs, and makes his living burglarizing homes and/or dealing illegal drugs, AND has a criminal record.  Yeah, a real "model  citizen"!??

These comments are based on fifty-two (52+) plus years of personal observations, while working-out in gyms/health-clubs!

Fifty-two plus (52+) years of working-out in gyms!?  Why, why, gee...that's longer than many of those illegal drug-bloated BB freaks probably LIVE!! And, most of these demented idiots/bums are ONLY recreational BBers!??

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
Richard2004, how old are you?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Hahahahahaha--my bullshit detector went off when this was posted and woke me out of a dead sleep.  Epic trying to make herself  look like your girl next door.

I couldn't agree with you more...all thing being equal, 2  guys walk up to her, one fat slob and another guy with a good build..she picks the fat slob?  ::)

this is like when a girls says "it doesn't matter how much he makes"..lets how many guys get far with the opening line "I am currently unemployed"

Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Yeah, so would I!

At least, the guys with the "potbellies" usually have a JOB and are responsible, law-abiding, contributing members of society!
Whereas, the "guy in the gym all day" (a.k.a. "a gym bum") is most likely unemployed, "juiced to the gills", plus "high" on speed and rec. drugs, and makes his living burglarizing homes and/or dealing illegal drugs, AND has a criminal record.  Yeah, a real "model  citizen"!??

These comments are based on fifty-two (52+) plus years of personal observations, while working-out in gyms/health-clubs!

Fifty-two plus (52+) years of working-out in gyms!?  Why, why, gee...that's longer than many of those illegal drug-bloated BB freaks probably LIVE!! And, most of these demented idiots/bums are ONLY recreational BBers!??

umm...we call those "purma bulkers" aka "I am a powerlifter off season"  ::)
Here comes the money shot

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I'd rather have a girl with tits than one without like her.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
I couldn't agree with you more...all thing being equal, 2  guys walk up to her, one fat slob and another guy with a good build..she picks the fat slob?  ::)

this is like when a girls says "it doesn't matter how much he makes"..lets how many guys get far with the opening line "I am currently unemployed"

I like it when a model chick who has to be airbrushed and photoshopped says.  "looks arent important to me"

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Yeah, so would I!

At least, the guys with the "potbellies" usually have a JOB and are responsible, law-abiding, contributing members of society!

::)

nobody cares about an old bitter mans opinion

go back to jerking off to female bodybuilders perv

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: "I'd rather have a guy with a potbelly than one who's in the gym all the tim
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2007, 08:43:26 AM »
I'M SURE THE WALLET IS 1ST,then she'll settle for an in shape guy.she can live with a gut as long if is filled with some 'dough' as in money.

she's rich.

think again.
Z

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
that's because 99 percent of women like to be the ones with the power in the relationship.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I'd bust a load in that ass and then break her nose thus ending her illustrious career as a beatiful actress.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
I'd bust a load in that ass and then break her nose thus ending her illustrious career as a beatiful actress.

Post of the day award ;D  How bout busting a load in her nose, then busting it and watching a nix mix of blood and semen come running out!

LATS

• Getbig IV
 well. i would rather have a girl with some ass and titts .. so it looks like we werent meant to be .. :-\

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
I hate pretty-looking boys. I'd rather have a guy with a potbelly than one who's in the gym all the time and watches what he eats.

That's good to know, Blupo...  thanks for sharing!
Ron: "I am lazy."

dirk digler

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

Sure women like a good physique, but money or fame or political power easily trump it.

bigmc

• Getbig V
its clear from this thread that bluto is a pot bellied homosexual
T

buffren

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Sure women like a good physique, but money or fame or political power easily trump it.

ha, squad has neither of those.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
its clear from this thread that bluto is a pot bellied homosexual

haha, no actually this is Bluto aka BroadStreetBruiser posing with his wife

Wanocki

• Getbig II
"I hate pretty-looking boys. I'd rather have a guy with a potbelly than one who's in the gym all the time and watches what he eats."

I bet she also says:

"money doesn't matter"
"I just want to meet a nice guy"
"penis size doesn't matter"

These women have to say things like that to make the average everyday joe think that he would have a shot.  Saying he has has to be rich, buff, and hung like a horse will hurt her fanbase.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
"I hate pretty-looking boys. I'd rather have a guy with a potbelly than one who's in the gym all the time and watches what he eats."

Of course she's gonna say that...  It's a stupid article.

Plus, she probably has to feel like it's all about her... another chick who thinks the world revolves around them.

Like we need more of those kinds of women.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I bet she also says:

"money doesn't matter"
"I just want to meet a nice guy"
"penis size doesn't matter"

These women have to say things like that to make the average everyday joe think that he would have a shot.  Saying he has has to be rich, buff, and hung like a horse will hurt her fanbase.
i'll repeat myself here, women LOVE the power that comes from being the far better looking one in the realtionship.

raisydaisy

• Getbig II
Re: "I'd rather have a guy with a potbelly than one who's in the gym all the tim
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2007, 01:48:26 PM »
I'm dating her sister

overdid the cardio
TP almost died 4 u bi****

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2007, 01:48:58 PM »
i'll repeat myself here, women LOVE the power that comes from being the far better looking one in the realtionship.

You are 100 percent correct. That's why you always see some hot looking chick with an average (sometimes below average) guy... They are in control then.

Here's the thing though guys... If she's got that kind of "power" in a relationship, guess what, odds are, she has little respect for you, and more than likely is doing it because she feels inferior in other aspects of her life.

The_Leafy_Bug

As long as the wallet is fat nothing else matters.
Is that bezerkerfury?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2007, 02:14:12 PM »
I'm dating her sister

Impressive vascularity.... i hope to replicate this conditioning for my next show

Beener

• Getbig IV
Well the people who buy her photos or jack off to her on the internet and buy her products, or movies or whatever she does (i have no clue who she is) are prolly mostly fat and slothenly. So her sayin that stuff makes them think "hey she'd go for me" and makes them feel more connected, and prolly more inclined to buy her products or wahtever the fuck her sweet ass is sellin