Author Topic: ALRI Guns Vs Goodrum Press Conference tonight after the Mr O Conference!!!!!  (Read 4559 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: ALRI Guns Vs Goodrum Press Conference tonight after the Mr O Conference!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2007, 04:02:02 AM »
Anyone seen Onlyme? Keith was supposed to be there. How could he miss that 'press conference'?

Free Willy the whale is sick, so Sea World asked him to stand in instead 8)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: ALRI Guns Vs Goodrum Press Conference tonight after the Mr O Conference!!!!!
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2007, 08:00:07 AM »
No one from Getbig covered that interview. Thanks, fellas. Everyone likes to bag Goodrum but he showed up and put on a good show so far. Good luck to Melvin.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2007, 08:05:33 AM »
Its just a damn shame to see people degrading mother nature and shitting in the waterfalls

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2007, 08:21:27 AM »
Props to goodrum for talking the talk.  I didnt know all this stuff of press confrences and all....as i dont log in enough.

Im leaving for the expo in a few minutes...hope to meet some getbiggers.

LatinAssassin

• Getbig I
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2007, 09:59:44 AM »
stop callin him melvin.  You sound like a dick.  And why are u on his dick so hard.  Let the dude breathe.  And would do u comment on everything that ppl post about vince??

good luck vince.  hope u beat that clown, billy gumz.