Author Topic: upon further review cutler will squeak this one out!  (Read 7224 times)

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
Re: upon further review cutler will squeak this one out!
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2007, 12:07:24 AM »
first im not a diabetic.

second, id like to see ONE PERSON prove to me how insulin is responsible for that look. I can prove that GH is, can you prove that insulin is? nope because it isnt.

third. there is not one person on that stage that looked better than cutler from the back. as amazing as wolf looked, its not as good from the back YET .Cutler is MORE MUSCULAR and his conditioning is on par with anyone else FROM the back. Wolf can dominate Cutler from the front though but I still think Wolf has one more year of work to do before he can take the crown.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2007, 12:08:08 AM »

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2007, 12:09:59 AM »
I can prove that GH is,

I'm waiting. I love how someone will add "and that's a fact" to the end of their sentence and think all of the sudden that makes it true.  ::)

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2007, 12:11:06 AM »
yet.  ;)

i would never become one because i know what insulin does and how to use it unlike some dumb asses around here that are blaming it for everything. GH is what will make you a diabetic if you dont take insulin with it thats for damn sure.

most people posting about insulin ask stupid shit like.. how many MILLIGRAMS do they take? derr..

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2007, 12:11:43 AM »
I'm waiting. I love how someone will add "and that's a fact" to the end of their sentence and think all of the sudden that makes it true.  ::)

you gotta love these clowns that come out of nowhere and run their mouths for a couple of days . . . they make getbig getbig.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2007, 12:18:03 AM »

HGH causes massive organ growth and thickness of the skin. Years and years of use and the intestine begin to protrude as well as extreme development with bone and skin thickness. That is why you dont see any striations. Think about it Ronnie has been using GH since the mid 90s, all the guys from the early 90s were fresh with it. Now that it has been around longer you get to see what LONG TERM effects are doing.

And its obvious that both Jay Cutler and Gustavo drastically reduced the amount of GH they cycled with this year because there stomachs have both shrank as well as their overall leg mass ( GH is very responsible for the massive legs weve seen after the 80s). But notice even at lighter weights, they still are not RIPPED with paper thin skin because they cant there is no way to reduce the thickness of the skin like that.

but ofcourse this makes too much sense are you are just going to roll your eyes like the pole smoker that you are.

arent you the guy that doesnt even know what the fuck glycogensis is and you are going around prepping a pro bbers? give me a fucking break.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2007, 12:21:16 AM »
i would never become one because i know what insulin does and how to use it unlike some dumb asses around here that are blaming it for everything. GH is what will make you a diabetic if you dont take insulin with it thats for damn sure.

most people posting about insulin ask stupid shit like.. how many MILLIGRAMS do they take? derr..

It is true. Prolonged use of Somatotropin not only decreases Insulin sensitivity in the cells of muscle and adiopose tissue  but leads to a decreased production of it in the pancreas; theoretically I suppose it could lead to a total shutdown.
I hate the State.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2007, 12:21:40 AM »

Epic Display of Calves!!!
N

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2007, 12:24:23 AM »
you gotta love these clowns that come out of nowhere and run their mouths for a couple of days . . . they make getbig getbig.

does this look like im running my mouth bitch?

lets see what you got AL GEBRA hahaha

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2007, 12:28:12 AM »

thx for blocking out your mongoloid face . . . although this thread would probably be better if you also took out your posts and pics.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2007, 12:30:05 AM »
Epic lack of leg workouts.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2007, 12:30:21 AM »

thx for blocking out your mongoloid face . . . although this thread would probably be better if you also took out your posts and pics.

well come on bitch lets see what you know in reality whats going on with your physique since im just running my mouth over here?

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2007, 12:30:58 AM »
Epic lack of leg workouts.

my quads and calves are good hamstrings need a lot of work tho.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2007, 12:32:35 AM »
Calves aren't bad. At least you can see them in that shot, as opposed to half of the top ten in the Olympia pics.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2007, 12:35:13 AM »
first im not a diabetic.

liar liar, pants on fire

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2007, 12:37:13 AM »
well come on bitch lets see what you know in reality whats going on with your physique since im just running my mouth over here?

just give me a second . . . i'm still deciding which random retard-off-the-internet's pics I'm going to claim to be me.  then it'll take me another second to block out his face.

::)

in the meantime, continue to entertain us w your scientific observations about gh. 

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2007, 12:38:28 AM »
just give me a second . . . i'm still deciding which random retard-off-the-internet's pics I'm going to claim to be me.  then it'll take me another second to block out his face.

::)

in the meantime, continue to entertain us w your scientific observations about gh. 

ha now ur saying it isnt me. brilliant. this conversation is over.what an idiot.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2007, 12:39:33 AM »
HGH causes massive organ growth and thickness of the skin. Years and years of use and the intestine begin to protrude as well as extreme development with bone and skin thickness. That is why you dont see any striations. Think about it Ronnie has been using GH since the mid 90s, all the guys from the early 90s were fresh with it. Now that it has been around longer you get to see what LONG TERM effects are doing.

And its obvious that both Jay Cutler and Gustavo drastically reduced the amount of GH they cycled with this year because there stomachs have both shrank as well as their overall leg mass ( GH is very responsible for the massive legs weve seen after the 80s). But notice even at lighter weights, they still are not RIPPED with paper thin skin because they cant there is no way to reduce the thickness of the skin like that.

but ofcourse this makes too much sense are you are just going to roll your eyes like the pole smoker that you are.

arent you the guy that doesnt even know what the fuck glycogensis is and you are going around prepping a pro bbers? give me a fucking break.

You need to do more research on GH Mr brainiac. Thinning of the skin occurs in older people and adding GH will tend to thicken their skin, BUT only to back to a normal level and it does not require that they use a large amount. So, taking GH at a very low dose will help with this problem as we get older.

Now, when a person has acromeglia the skin will thicken, but we will also certainly see other tell tale signs such as SEVERE!!!! bone deformity. I know that guys here like to joke about Jay's chin but in real life acromeglia where the body is producing enormous amounts of GH for years we see all kinds of deformities along with the skin getting thicker.

OK, at this point we have to ask how much is the skin thickening? I personally know a guy who I met when I was very young who had acromeglia. He was alway shooting hoops and used to see him with his shirt off all the time. This guy was freaking huge. Big hands and big head, BUT he was also very lean and ripped. Very thin skin.

Another point. I personally know guys how use slin without GH basically because they can not afford it. They have the same look as most of these guys you see tonight on stage. A washed out non striatied look and some are very lean.

Also, I have taken more than one BB and taken him off the slin for as little as one week and seen their bodies change dramatically. Although longer is better. Once off the slin these guys are then able to rid themselves of the last little bit of fat be it visceral and or intramuscular. I have real world experience at doing this and have for many years! Hope this helps pole smoker.  ;)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2007, 12:40:07 AM »
does this look like im running my mouth bitch?

What it looks like is you pulling random pics off the internet and passing them off as you.  If you pulled this shit during the day, when most people are posting, you'd get torn to shreds in 5 minutes, you lying goof.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2007, 12:41:10 AM »
Disgusted FTW

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2007, 12:42:29 AM »
You need to do more research on GH Mr brainiac. Thinning of the skin occurs in older people and adding GH will tend to thicken their skin, BUT only to back to a normal level and it does not require that they use a large amount. So, taking GH at a very low dose will help with this problem as we get older.

Now, when a person has acromeglia the skin will thicken, but we will also certainly see other tell tale signs such as SEVERE!!!! bone deformity. I know that guys here like to joke about Jay's chin but in real life acromeglia where the body is producing enormous amounts of GH for years we see all kinds of deformities along with the skin getting thicker.

OK, at this point we have to ask how much is the skin thickening? I personally know a guy who I met when I was very young who had acromeglia. He was alway shooting hoops and used to see him with his shirt off all the time. This guy was freaking huge. Big hands and big head, BUT he was also very lean and ripped. Very thin skin.

Another point. I personally know guys how use slin without GH basically because they can not afford it. They have the same look as most of these guys you see tonight on stage. A washed out non striatied look and some are very lean.

Also, I have taken more than one BB and taken him off the slin for as little as one week and seen their bodies change dramatically. Although longer is better. Once off the slin these guys are then able to rid themselves of the last little bit of fat be it visceral and or intramuscular. I have real world experience at doing this and have for many years! Hope this helps pole smoker.  ;)

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST BULLSHITTER ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET. SHOW ME THE PEOPLE THAT ARE ON ONLY INSULIN AND NOT GH THAT LOOK LIKE THE OLYMPIAS CURRENT LOOK. THAT WAS A FUCKIN STRAIGHT LIE RIGHT THERE WHY ARE YOU GONNA LIE TO ME LIKE THAT?

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2007, 12:44:26 AM »
What it looks like is you pulling random pics off the internet and passing them off as you.  If you pulled this shit during the day, when most people are posting, you'd get torn to shreds in 5 minutes, you lying goof.

ok. then who is it? im not showing my face cause like most dumbasses on here they tell everyone the do aas where they live etc then plaster their shit everywhere. no thanks.

next thing u know someone with 3 posts no one has ever heard of is going to be call me out saying they know who that guy is and its not me  ::) all a long being one of u fags gimmick accounts.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2007, 12:45:01 AM »
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST BULLSHITTER ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET. SHOW ME THE PEOPLE THAT ARE ON ONLY INSULIN AND NOT GH THAT LOOK LIKE THE OLYMPIAS CURRENT LOOK. THAT WAS A FUCKIN STRAIGHT LIE RIGHT THERE WHY ARE YOU GONNA LIE TO ME LIKE THAT?

how bout you quit melting down all over the place and crawl back to wherever you came from?  :)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2007, 12:45:46 AM »

ok. then who is it? im not showing my face cause like most dumbasses on here they tell everyone the do aas where they live etc then plaster their shit everywhere. no thanks.

The pros and many other competitors on here post their faces.  The only reason I can think why you will not is when you post the face on that pic, people will contact that guy and let him know that there is a know it all troll on Getbig who is passing his pics off as his own. ::)

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2007, 12:46:48 AM »
The pros and many other competitors on here post their faces.  The only reason I can think why you will not is when you post the face on that pic, people will contact that guy and let him know that there is a know it all troll on Getbig who is passing his pics off as his own. ::)

EXACTLY