Author Topic: Ronnie doesn't look that bad  (Read 4570 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Ronnie doesn't look that bad
« on: September 29, 2007, 12:27:00 AM »
I mean i can tell he definitely over dieted!, and lost alot of size in his legs while doing cardio.  But his condition is very good!, lets not overlook that.  Maybe Ronnie will fill in more and dry out even more, but will that make a difference in at least securing 2nd place? and not making his last show so terrible? He is the 8 time Mr o we have to give him that, he took bodybuilding to a whole new level, and was the greatest mr o of all time.  He loved the sport so much that he came back one more time for himself and his fans, and you can put the guy down for trying. 

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
Re: Ronnie doesn't look that bad
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 12:29:21 AM »
without all the bickering bro seriously he looks sick. i dont think he should show up for the night show unless he feels 100 percent. look at his eyes. something isnt right.

untitled

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 12:29:55 AM »
WOW, he does look good there, the ones on Bodybuilding.com aren't so flattering

see........

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 12:32:02 AM »
look at his calves. theyve  never been that uneven. total synthol right there. thats just thehonest truth im not bashing.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2007, 12:40:38 AM »
without all the bickering bro seriously he looks sick. i dont think he should show up for the night show unless he feels 100 percent. look at his eyes. something isnt right.

To me his eyes look like that cause he's exsausted, he said this was the hardest he had ever trained for a show, and i can tell he must have really focused on his condition cause he has some of the best condition in the show next to dex.  

He's not far off in some poses from his 2005 shape, just his quads are abit smaller.

2005-2007

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2007, 12:47:29 AM »
I mean i can tell he definitely over dieted!, and lost alot of size in his legs while doing cardio.  But his condition is very good!, lets not overlook that.  Maybe Ronnie will fill in more and dry out even more, but will that make a difference in at least securing 2nd place? and not making his last show so terrible? He is the 8 time Mr o we have to give him that, he took bodybuilding to a whole new level, and was the greatest mr o of all time.  He loved the sport so much that he came back one more time for himself and his fans, and you can put the guy down for trying. 

Whatever!
Check often for updates @

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2007, 12:50:07 AM »
Ronnie is MUCH worse than last year. Should be out of the top 5 for sure.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2007, 12:50:44 AM »
look at his eyes. something isnt right.

When you're done reading Ronnie's tarot cards and looking deeply into his soul, why don't you come back over to the other thread so I can whip your ass a little bit more.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2007, 12:52:05 AM »
If you would have watched the actual live video web cast you would notice how bad off Ronnie is this year.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2007, 12:54:19 AM »
Whatever!

kerry kick you out of jay's room already?  after all you've done for her man.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2007, 12:57:19 AM »
Whatever!

Thats weak MADMAX!, give the guy some respect!  I respect Jay, always say he's a great bber and hard working, i just dont personally like his physique.  Ronnie actually beats Jay in some shots, i wouldn't talk much Jay isn't looking all that great anyways? Even Slayer is owning up to that! Shows that he has some sense.  You however are so stuck on Jay its not even funny anymore have you asked him to marry you yet?.  I'm sure Jay will win, but it will be his last year. He will never be able to do what Ronnie has done, not even close.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2007, 01:01:20 AM »
damn those MM shots really tell the truth as to how smooth jay is in the pecs, arms and delts.  Thats just not right.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2007, 01:07:23 AM »
jay looks like 2005 this year but with better back and slimmer waist but his conditoning is off in his arms and chest.

if he came in like 2006 it would have been obvious who is gonna win.

i serioulsy think these guys Gh supply went down the shit hole.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2007, 01:09:05 AM »
damn Jay is as smooth as a chicks ass.......

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2007, 01:09:51 AM »
Ouch, as bad as Ronnie looked this year, Cutler has his own problems. Wolf, Melvin and Dexter should place ahead of Ronnie and Cutler. Vic was a disappointment, looked weird from the back.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2007, 02:08:27 AM »
Whatever!

Man that must have hit you in the face, strore is going down the tubes if Jay looses ;)

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2007, 02:13:24 AM »
damn Jay is as smooth as a chicks ass.......

no, he is as smooth as bob chick's ass  ;D

to madmax, dont hate on coleman cos he is the best and equal most-winning mr o ever.

Jay isnt in his league he is a one time mr.o so no need to put Ron down, who is 8 time mr. o and not a money hungry beast with rabies chasing those dollar bills. (ron does for love and fans, jay does for pure economics)
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2007, 02:16:34 AM »

to madmax, dont hate on coleman cos he is the best and equal most-winning mr o ever.

Jay isnt in his league he is a one time mr.o so no need to put Ron down, who is 8 time mr. o and not a money hungry beast with rabies chasing those dollar bills. (ron does for love and fans, jay does for pure economics)

MadMax has no respect for anything, especially when it comes down to copyrights ;)

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2007, 03:35:50 AM »
no 8 time Mr Olympia ever sucked this bad.....no 7 and no 6 either......what we're witnessing now is bordering on Palumboism.....no two ways about

Jay looks like shit too to be honest....

give it to Victor or Wolf and be done with it

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2007, 03:40:15 AM »

ha ha ha
ron does it because he loves you?? is that what he told you??

I'm sure competing in this show had nothing to do with his million dollar BSN contract.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2007, 03:42:38 AM »
Ronnie whipped himself into great shape and makes Jay look SO smooth, but he's justtoo small and un-balanced this year. STILL think Wolfe looks best to me!!! (and Id never have predicted that! )

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2007, 04:06:20 AM »

Jay looks like shit too to be honest....

the whole line up looks kinda shitty this year. :o :o
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2007, 04:09:41 AM »
ha ha ha
ron does it because he loves you?? is that what he told you??

I'm sure competing in this show had nothing to do with his million dollar BSN contract.

all i know is that Jay is a greedy piece of poopy pants. money hungry beast.

ps- no i will not pay 65 bucks to watch him guest pose after losing the Olympia. i would rather spend it on a Taiwanese whore with no tits.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2007, 05:44:51 AM »
Sorry but Ronnie looks smooth, vascular yea but has little definition. his midsection is glossy, looks totally unbalanced and the calves are worse than ever.
Jay looks bad too 

Tubbs

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigger!
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2007, 06:59:40 AM »
Jay will win because of politics, but Martinez and Dex should get the two top spots. Jay looks horrible; large back but absolutely no detail, smooth lower back. Bis and tris look like they belong to an off-season bodybuilder at best. Midsection that would make Kovacs look good. Legs look great imo.