Author Topic: Official Fitness Olympia Gripe Thread  (Read 7803 times)

agpro

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • O.F.F Overcome Fitness Fears with Adela
Re: Official Fitness Olympia Gripe Thread
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2007, 09:24:02 PM »
Just reserving this space for tomorrow.  The rule is that everyone gets to enjoy the results (or not) for a full 24 hours.

Congrats to everyone and thank you for an INCREDIBLE show! 

:D

We love you, Adela!!!!!!!

Love you too:)

FigureRX

• Getbig II
  • FigureRX.com - Everything Figure and Fitness
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2007, 09:40:46 PM »
Heidi was able to fix her biggest past weakness, which was her conditioning.  I think the judges need a little bit of time to digest her looking this way - I don't think they expected it and therefore did not have her on the radar screen.  She should move up considerably in Palm Beach.  I agree if she can continue to show up this way then next year will be a great one for her.
Team FigureRX

maylee

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2007, 09:43:27 PM »
Julie was approached by the Falcons yesterday and unfortunately we had to respectfully decline any negotiations. 

Julie will be focusing on her short game over the next two weeks for West Palm...  ;D

Rick

Hi Rick and Julie - You both always present a very business/respectible package!  I know you will continue you very very far!  Keep up the faith.  You both rock and you know i do not post much!  Hugs always - june ane katie

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2007, 09:44:45 PM »
Heather was able to fix her biggest past weakness, which was her conditioning.  I think the judges need a little bit of time to digest her looking this way - I don't think they expected it and therefore did not have her on the radar screen.  She should move up considerably in Palm Beach.  I agree if she can continue to show up this way then next year will be a great one for her.
Team FigureRX
Who is Heather?  ???
Elevate Your Image.™

FigureRX

• Getbig II
  • FigureRX.com - Everything Figure and Fitness
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2007, 09:59:03 PM »
Sorry meant Heidi  :P

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2007, 09:16:00 PM »
I didn't have a gripe until watching the replays of the routines on: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2007olympia_vids.htm

DiNino never shuts her yap and ruins the routines. Elaine is good, she adds a little bit of info and doesn't keep talking.

Meltdown over. Carry on.

Elevate Your Image.™

Alicia M.

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • BSN ATHLETE/IFBB Pro/Writer: Oxygen Magazine
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2007, 12:48:11 AM »
I'm so proud of Fletch :)
She looks amazing! Wow!

Adela, the goddess!  :-*
aliciamarietv.com

fitfan007

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2007, 10:39:57 PM »
What do you think should give Kim the edge?

The buzz in the peanut galleries at the Olympia was that Kim's physique was what stopped her from winning the title. If you compare her look from last year to this year, you'll notice she brought her physique down in size. I like her physique, only thing I noticed was she could be a little bit fuller.

Julie and Oksana are making a run at the top 6. Look for both of them to get an invite to the Arnold and shake things up in 2008.

Julie did throw one helluva pass from the stage.  ;D

Love Julie C....I would love to see her place a little higher, but Oksana is diffinately not ready for the top 6.  She needs to work on her physique a little more, and she needs to put a lot more energy in her routines, and give us a fitness routine, not a slow dramatic dance preformance.  Loved what she did....but not on the Fitness O stage....

cray2005

• Getbig II
  • FitGems Founder
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2007, 03:58:50 PM »

Love Julie C....I would love to see her place a little higher, but Oksana is diffinately not ready for the top 6.  She needs to work on her physique a little more, and she needs to put a lot more energy in her routines, and give us a fitness routine, not a slow dramatic dance preformance.  Loved what she did....but not on the Fitness O stage....

Hmm...I 150% agree with Julie C. placing higher than ninth (I might sound bias, but she is one of my favs), but Oksana not ready for top six?  ??? To each his/her own, but she was sensational from what I saw on the webcast. Yes, she did give more of a preformance than a traditional fitness routine. But that's what made Oksana a standout at the O. She took a different path, and it paid off with an (to me) impressive debut at the Olympia. She's kinda strikes me as the V-Dub of fitness, meaning she's not gonna go the "normal, safe" route. She's going do it her way, her style. It's obviously winning over many fans and lots of support in the fitness world. Will it come back to bite her in the butt in contests later on down the road? It's too early for me to say. Personally I hope not! Her physique is right up there with the best as well, just needs some very minor details that need fixing, and LOOK OUT!

Well, there's my two cents on that. This is in no way of dissing or flaming you as I respect your opinion (as is everyone else's on the board). Did I make any sense?  :-\

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2007, 07:29:39 PM »
Hmm...I 150% agree with Julie C. placing higher than ninth (I might sound bias, but she is one of my favs), but Oksana not ready for top six?  ??? To each his/her own, but she was sensational from what I saw on the webcast. Yes, she did give more of a preformance than a traditional fitness routine. But that's what made Oksana a standout at the O. She took a different path, and it paid off with an (to me) impressive debut at the Olympia. She's kinda strikes me as the V-Dub of fitness, meaning she's not gonna go the "normal, safe" route. She's going do it her way, her style. It's obviously winning over many fans and lots of support in the fitness world. Will it come back to bite her in the butt in contests later on down the road? It's too early for me to say. Personally I hope not! Her physique is right up there with the best as well, just needs some very minor details that need fixing, and LOOK OUT!

Well, there's my two sense on that. This is in no way of dissing or flaming you as I respect your opinion (as is everyone else's on the board). Did I make any sense?  :-\

It's "two cents" and no, you do not make much sense. You're a pervert. Hope this helps.

Denny Crane. Denny Crane.