Author Topic: Dorian 2007 would beat Ronnie 2007  (Read 4827 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Dorian 2007 would beat Ronnie 2007
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2007, 04:37:18 PM »
ND, for all your talk I haven't seen shit outta you....I'm not an avid Ronnie fan, but I think he's amazing.....I just live in place affectionately referred to as reality.   Nothing I posted was an excuse.....those were truths/facts.   Despite all the flaws you identify his physique is both amazing and worldclass.     

You just said he looks fantastic and its painfully obvious he doesn't NOT at this contest has he looked fantastic in the past? YES , so be more specific

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2007, 04:38:14 PM »
You must around be 22-24....you have no idea what your talkin about.

we have been saying for a long time that ND lacks basic critical thinking skills, reading comprehension skills etc.

he has no clue.

never has.

probably never will.
Flower Boy Ran Away

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2007, 04:40:13 PM »
we have been saying for a long time that ND lacks basic ronnie worshipping skills
he has no clue what dedication it takes

never has.

probably never will.

I agree

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2007, 04:40:24 PM »
You must be around 22-24....you have no idea what your talkin about.

I'm a lot older than you  ;) and I know what the fuck I'm talking about I know age is a lame excuse for the condition Ronnie is showing .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2007, 04:43:08 PM »
we have been saying for a long time that ND lacks basic critical thinking skills, reading comprehension skills etc.

he has no clue.

never has.

probably never will.

Again what the fuck would you know about basic critical thinking skills? you are the idiot who claimed Dorian Yates lost the 1993 Mr Olympia and you're just as qualified as professional judges to sit at home on your PC and judge contests lol this is critical thinking skills? you're the MORON who claimed Jay Cutler got dominated by Ronnie in 2001 despite LOSING The whole prejudging , again I ask you are these critical thinking skills? answer the question kid. lol

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2007, 04:45:39 PM »
You just said he looks fantastic and its painfully obvious he doesn't NOT at this contest has he looked fantastic in the past? YES , so be more specific

Any version of his professional bb physique is amazing....those he won the O with are exceptional.   "Don't use age as a crutch".....the irony in that phrase.   He won't win the O this year because he can't put forth his best physique....this due in large part to injury brought on by years of training and age (he didn't choose to get hurt).  The body doesn't heal at 43 like it does at 23....you'll eventually learn this.  Regardless, his physique is still worldclass despite several physical obstacles, but certainly that does not equate to having a "crappy physique".   He's still amazing even "at his worst" in the last 8 years.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2007, 04:49:16 PM »
I'm a lot older than you  ;) and I know what the fuck I'm talking about I know age is a lame excuse for the condition Ronnie is showing .

Utter crap......ain't buying a word of it.  You've never worked through a real injury.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2007, 04:52:13 PM »
The body doesn't heal at 43 like it does at 23....you'll eventually learn this.

one thing that myself, Neo, Iceman or anyone else who has conversed with ND regularly has found out is that ND is not capable of learning anything. Just see the truce thread for hundreds of examples.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2007, 04:53:51 PM »
Any version of his professional bb physique is amazing....those he won the O with are exceptional.   "Don't use age as a crutch".....the irony in that phrase.   He won't win the O this year because he can't put forth his best physique....this due in large part to injury brought on by years of training and age (he didn't choose to get hurt).  The body doesn't heal at 43 like it does at 23....you'll eventually learn this.  Regardless, his physique is still worldclass despite several physical obstacles, but certainly that does not equate to having a "crappy physique".   He's still amazing even "at his worst" in the last 8 years.

NO you're wrong according to Ronnie himself he is NOT injured and specifically speaking compared to his previous showings his physique looks like garbage period ! so he gets a Gold Star for trying but spare me the nonesense he looks fantastic .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2007, 04:57:46 PM »
one thing that myself, Neo, Iceman or anyone else who has conversed with ND regularly has found out is that ND is not capable of learning anything. Just see the truce thread for hundreds of examples.

Oh believe you me idiots have NOTHING to teach lets see what I learned fro Hulkster

Dorian lost the 1993 Mr Olympia
Dorian is the most overrated bodybuilder of all time
Dorian's conditioning was a myth
all eyewitnesses are wrong and Hulkster is right
Hulkster is just as qualified to judge a contest at home on his PC than professional judges are ,who are live and in person
Lee Labrada has crappy calves and abs
Ronnie Dominated Jay despite losing the whole prejudging in 2001

thats just the tip of the iceberg of things you attempted to teach me lol I'll pass on your fucking nonsense.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2007, 05:00:44 PM »
Utter crap......ain't buying a word of it.  You've never worked through a real injury.

you're fond of committing to claims without facts huh? I've broken my wrist & part of my forearm and my gym schedule didn't alter , I fractured 5 ribs and still went to the gym , don't tell me about working through injuries and oh I worked 50 hours each week during these set backs . so don't speak so soon kid.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2007, 05:14:37 PM »
Who's the giant shemale behind Yates ??? ???

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2007, 05:19:32 PM »
Who's the giant shemale behind Yates ??? ???

are you suggesting Dorian likes teh cock?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2007, 05:20:09 PM »
probably ND.

(s)he is 'shadowing' dorian.

ND is looking to move up to the rank of assistant bellboy

hahahhahaaha
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2007, 05:23:20 PM »
probably ND.

(s)he is 'shadowing' dorian.

ND is looking to move up to the rank of assistant bellboy

hahahhahaaha
I love how you entertain yourself with such nonsense

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2007, 05:24:25 PM »
Hulkster is just as qualified to judge a contest at home on his PC than professional judges are ,who are live and in person

lol

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2007, 05:29:55 PM »
you're fond of committing to claims without facts huh? I've broken my wrist & part of my forearm and my gym schedule didn't alter , I fractured 5 ribs and still went to the gym , don't tell me about working through injuries and oh I worked 50 hours each week during these set backs . so don't speak so soon kid.

what a load of shit, you are a liar and a blind man. >:(
175lbs by 31st July

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2007, 05:30:54 PM »
what a load of shit, you are a liar and a blind man. >:(

Wow you proved me wrong  ::)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2007, 05:32:48 PM »
I find it amusing that everyone who ever reads ND's posts always seems to say the same thing:

he is blind.

:-\

hey, if the shoe fits, wear it...
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2007, 05:34:50 PM »
I find it amusing that everyone who ever reads ND's posts always seems to say the same thing:

he is blind.

:-\

hey, if the shoe fits, wear it...

wow look at Hulkster's desperate attempt to add up numbers , see argument ad populum it doesn't matter of EVERYONE on this board agreed I was wrong , it doesn't mean I am  ;) and lets not talk about the beating you've been taken for the 99 screencaps lol

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2007, 05:47:15 PM »

I've done every bit of that and a hell of lot worse and those are minor setbacks.  I've known high school and college kids with busted ribs that play football each and every week....sure it's painful, but it's manageable.  Some injuries you just can't come back 100% from...you can get close, but your forever limited.   Ronnie has had these definite injuries regardless of what he's told the bb public.  The man's gotta try and save face so the judges aren't biased before he hits the stage...it allows the best physique he can produce, with the physical tools he has left, do the talkin.   Your constant physique evaluations of past and present champs are similar in tone to failed Hollywood critics who can't sell a script, but call every other multi-million dollar producing movie a piece of crap.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2007, 05:51:53 PM »
Your constant physique evaluations of past and present champs are similar in tone to failed Hollywood critics who can't sell a script, but call every other multi-million dollar producing movie a piece of crap.

well said!
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2007, 05:54:38 PM »
I've done every bit of that and a hell of lot worse and those are minor setbacks.  I've known high school and college kids with busted ribs that play football each and every week....sure it's painful, but it's manageable.  Some injuries you just can't come back 100% from...you can get close, but your forever limited.   Ronnie has had these definite injuries regardless of what he's told the bb public.  The man's gotta try and save face so the judges aren't biased before he hits the stage...it allows the best physique he can produce, with the physical tools he has left, do the talkin.   Your constant physique evaluations of past and present champs are similar in tone to failed Hollywood critics who can't sell a script, but call every other multi-million dollar producing movie a piece of crap.

No , no this isn't about you or your football buddies you specifically said I never worked through any ' real injuries ' which is not true , thats twice you've been wrong ( my age ) and make it third times the charm for being wrong about my ' evaluations ' care to get shot down for a fourth?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2007, 05:55:23 PM »
well said!

owned  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2007, 05:57:01 PM »
[quoteit doesn't matter of EVERYONE on this board agreed I was wrong , it doesn't mean I am][/quote]

actually, it would.

because it means that you are not evaluting the physiques based on the visual evidence properly.

remember the non-fallicious case of the ad populum argument that I taught you about?

well, this would be it.

Flower Boy Ran Away