Author Topic: Vince Goodrum - pregnant with bitch tits?  (Read 13821 times)

Myostatin

• Getbig I
Re: Vincent!!!! Seriously The worse bitchtits in the history of Bitch tits
« Reply #100 on: October 01, 2007, 02:44:48 PM »
Do you understand the concept of a Gimmick?

No, he is a moron

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #101 on: October 01, 2007, 02:48:59 PM »
umm..why is that woman showing her tits and not wearing a bra in public?  ???

Haven't you been following the news? She's getting ready to breast feed... It's her RIGHT!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: October 01, 2007, 02:53:48 PM »
No, he is a moron

You can't always be right and justified, but if you keep posting this way you will at least be right justified

great gimmick

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #103 on: October 01, 2007, 03:12:59 PM »
Haven't you been following the news? She's getting ready to breast feed... It's her RIGHT!

that is one ugly woman..nice tits though

she needs to start working out..clearly she hasn't lost the weight after giving birth..
Here comes the money shot

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #104 on: October 01, 2007, 03:45:31 PM »
Well, I guess we know the real reason he dropped out of the Mr. Getbig.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: October 01, 2007, 03:50:22 PM »
Vince apparently had Munzer-like conditioning a few hours before before but messed up his timing at the last minute...

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #106 on: October 01, 2007, 03:55:54 PM »
Vince apparently had Munzer-like conditioning a few hours before before but messed up his timing at the last minute...

when you say "munzer like conditioning"....do you mean after he died and began to bloat and discolor?

because if so....vince nailed it!!! thumbs up

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #107 on: October 01, 2007, 04:09:09 PM »
Do you understand the concept of a Gimmick?

Do you understand the concept of not making 10+ shitty threads per day in your eurotrash broken english?

hahaha

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: October 01, 2007, 04:28:05 PM »
Vince Goodbum makes Billy Gunz actually look decent in that pic..haha, how pathetic is that.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #109 on: October 01, 2007, 04:29:41 PM »
Billy's wondering where his package went. Aaahaha, looks like he's wondering pretty hard, hope he didn't hurt himself.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Vince Goodrum - pregnant with bitch tits?
« Reply #110 on: October 01, 2007, 05:03:35 PM »
Where are the photos from Getbiggers? Not one here and this was the Olympia where Goodrum wasn't going to show up. We can't see his calves. Without his trademark calves it isn't a fair contest. Goodrum is a couple of weeks out here. I think he said the gals gave him too much to drink. Then they took too long getting ready and he lost his pump. Sounds to me like it was a setup to make Goodrum lose.

I can't believe Getbiggers. They knock Goodrum and put shit on him by the truckload. They went to the Expo and watched another boring bodybuilding contest but missed this showdown. What a pathetic lot. At least show some consistency. Don't you guys have digital cameras?

Melvin announced he is not going to do this shit anymore and stop playing the fool here. He wants to get serious and start making some money instead of getting nothing much from his Caliber Fitness. He might close that, too. Are we going to see this happen? Is it the end of an era? Time will tell.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #111 on: October 01, 2007, 05:15:57 PM »
We have to go to MD to get any photos of the showdown. How pathetic is that?

Here are a few we haven't seen here.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #112 on: October 01, 2007, 05:19:54 PM »
I put the Gyno Goodrum in by mistake. Here is Guns doing a most muscular.

Look, guys, the photographer used a strong flash and that completely washed out any cuts in Melvin. Also the images were taken from way too close and they cut their legs off most of the time. They also shot up at the athletes which also makes they look narrow. Not good. This could have been done intentionally to make Goodrum look bad.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #113 on: October 01, 2007, 05:25:02 PM »
I'm sure many, many people have already told you this, Vince, but your gimmick of licking Goodrum's ballsack constantly (sarcastically, yes we all get it) is and always has been very fucking annoying.

So please, shut the fuck up. Thank you.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #114 on: October 01, 2007, 05:29:11 PM »
Melvin is a good sport and raises the hand of Guns in token of victory. Just another day at the office for Vince G CSN MFT, now retired.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #115 on: October 01, 2007, 05:35:47 PM »
::)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Vince Goodum is pregnant lol
« Reply #116 on: October 01, 2007, 05:41:42 PM »
Try Syntrax (www.syntrax.com). Never, ever gives me bloat.

I concur.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #117 on: October 01, 2007, 05:42:45 PM »
I wouldn't wanna hurt ya.  ;)

Video rights, please.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #118 on: October 01, 2007, 06:08:28 PM »
This posedown was prepared less than 5 weeks before Olympia.  It wasn't enough time for either one of us but we did it anyway for the fans who wanted to see an internet battle legitimately come to life.  Billy and Dave were running late and didn't arrive until 2:00pm so I did lose a bit of pump while waiting but again it didn't factor in as simply 5 weeks isn't enough time and I said time and time again, I would not be in contest shape

Also consider that a lot of pictures of us being off balance and bad were because we were standing on top of the ALRI table together and it was quite wobbly.  We had to improvise the event and posing on a table is tough.  The picture where I'm reaching down was when my foot got stuck on some ALRI banners.  You have to pose from bottom to top so if your footing is off then there goes your pose.  Honestly I would recommend you waiting until actual mandatory poses come out rather than these that are obviously not.   

As far as pictures are concerned, you may think you could have looked better but looking at yourself in a mirror isn't the same thing that will come out on camera. 

Arvilla, you have no room to talk with that last show you did...and you HAD TIME AND DRUGS TO LOOK BETTER.

We did this for the fans of both discussion boards because you all asked for it.  Everyone wanted to see Billy and Vince posedown at the Olympia and it happenned.  That's what counts 

Vince what kind of lame ass excuse is all that. You've been talking about winning the Mr. Getbig for months so this should have been no problem for you. You should have only been about a week or so out. Unless you were just lying all along about entering the Mr. Getbig. Which you probably were just for attention.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #119 on: October 01, 2007, 06:10:24 PM »
Unless you were just lying all along about entering the Mr. Getbig. Which you probably were just for attention.

He's done that like, ten times man.  =/

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2007, 06:12:15 PM »

He's done that like, ten times man.  =/

Very true. Vince seems to specialize is being full or shit.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #121 on: October 01, 2007, 06:14:49 PM »
Well, whatever you have to say about the "man", Vince G showed in Vegas and actually took pictures. There's that at least.

Now if only he would have worked out in those 5 weeks instead of sitting on his fat ass, he could have probably beaten "Guns". Hahaha, just about anyone that goes to the gym 3 times a week could beat Billy "Where's my muscle?" Guns.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #122 on: October 01, 2007, 06:21:51 PM »
i have to go home and change my pants, seeing how i just peed them.  Vince you look worse than i could have possibly imagined.  You look like a turd that greased yourself up with someone elses turds.

You dont look like you lift anything but hoagies and fat white girls welfare checks.

i would go buy a bullet and rent a gun if i were you.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #123 on: October 01, 2007, 06:22:56 PM »
Before you hand out props, consider the fact that MD most likely paid his way. They are getting tons of milage off this stunt (at the show, online, and probably in future editions of their magazine). Not to be a jerk (I LOVE what you are doing with Mr. GetBig II), but do you really, honestly, think Vince would pay all that money just for this. After all the other lies he has spread?

So when LeafyBug said they are "paid actors", he is probably correct.

I concur, and thought that even before I even heard the same thing you probably have....which I have heard from more than one source as well......

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #124 on: October 01, 2007, 06:25:17 PM »
Controversy and people making asses of themselves do sell magazines and garner website hits....