Author Topic: The Censoring of 240  (Read 4318 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: The Censoring of 240
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2007, 08:10:29 PM »
Ouch, looks like someone's a little sensitive.

Sorry, this will be my last post directed at you. What's the total now 3? You might want to get that restraining order filed. That many posts and the police start taking notice. Although considering you've directed about 35 at 240 in the three threads I've read you might not want to be throwing stones, those glass houses are a bitch.

hey, I welcome the attention . . . it's 240 who runs around saying things like I own your sunday.

and about 240, if you read some more of my posts stalk me some more, you'll see that since the early days of my al-gebra account I've unabashedly proclaimed my fascination w him.  it waxes and wanes, depending on how slow my day is.

in my book, he's far ahead of getbig mainstays like proteinfarts, division . . . 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2007, 08:19:28 PM »
hey, I welcome the attention . . . it's 240 who runs around saying things like I own your sunday.

and about 240, if you read some more of my posts stalk me some more, you'll see that since the early days of my al-gebra account I've unabashedly proclaimed my fascination w him.  it waxes and wanes, depending on how slow my day is.

in my book, he's far ahead of getbig mainstays like proteinfarts, division . . . 

I've had my share of combatants.  You are by far one of the more interesting ones.  Keep it coming.  Keeps the place from getting too boring.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2007, 11:46:35 PM »
What happened was 240 responded to a post in a very polite, dignified, and professional manner.
He was articulate, backed up his position with facts etc., only to be personally attack, by a moderator.

What facts did he use?
As empty as paradise

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2007, 03:27:04 PM »
What facts did he use?

Sorry hedgehog, I have neither the desire, time, nor inclination to keep going on this with you.
You might want to pose your questions to 240.

Respectfully Yours.
w

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2007, 03:52:40 PM »
Sorry hedgehog, I have neither the desire, time, nor inclination to keep going on this with you.
You might want to pose your questions to 240.

Respectfully Yours.
Translation=I'm wrong and now I'm leaving.

Hurl your insults back at me like you always do but you're wrong as usual on this one.
Squishy face retard