Author Topic: Derek Anthony does not work for MD, but does for GAT  (Read 23980 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Re: Derek Anthony does not work for MD
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2007, 06:18:41 AM »
He is just a friend of Dave Palumbo, Colette Nelson & Billy Guns!

Many of us at MD, including myself are disgusted with him.

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=14604
Nice job on trying to save face for MD here but this wasn't the tune that was being sung BEFORE Saturday. Ron and I were interviewing Derek on Thursday when Blechman, Palumbo and Romano walked by and Palumbo said "you're exclusive to MD, don't talk to those two" followed by Blechman stating, "Ya Derek let's go" and they all left the meet the olympians hall.

TRUE STORY SIOUX.

Elevate Your Image.™

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2007, 06:21:09 AM »
Nice job on trying to save face for MD here but thi wasn't the tune that was being sung BEFORE Saturday. Ron and I were interviewing Derek on Thursday when Blechman, Palumbo and Romano walked by and Palumbo said "you're exclusive to MD, don't talk to those two" followed by Blechman stating, "Ya Derek let's go" and they all left the meet the olympians hall.

TRUE STORY SIOUX.

yep maybe Sioux is seeing that he was wrong all along or he and Derek playing with us and MD ;)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2007, 06:22:08 AM »
sounds like it was gimmick vs gimmick.

da is not only a very stupid pos, he also can't fight his way out of a wet paper bag and he knows it. otherwise he wouldn't have spit and run like a little girl.

if this pos actually knew how to fight he would know that you don't walk up within striking range of someone talking shit. on that point, if vince knew how to fight he would have known he had a wide open taget right there and then and by the time da was spitting at him, he should have made his move.

he didn't for the same reason da didn't thrown down, because they are both scared little pups that prefer the comfort of a gym with mirrors than actual physical confrontation.

welcome to bodybuilding 101, where grown men spend their whole life attempting to look like he-man so they don't have to fight. ;)

trust me, you will never see these muscle bound wannabes EVER walk their talk because it's just not in their nature. they would much rather preen themselves in front of a mirror and blow 80 year old sugar daddys.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2007, 06:22:28 AM »
Nice job on trying to save face for MD here but thi wasn't the tune that was being sung BEFORE Saturday. Ron and I were interviewing Derek on Thursday when Blechman, Palumbo and Romano walked by and Palumbo said "you're exclusive to MD, don't talk to those two" followed by Blechman stating, "Ya Derek let's go" and they all left the meet the olympians hall.

TRUE STORY SIOUX.

just a question mr lift:  so exclusivity shouldn't be honored?   :)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2007, 06:24:27 AM »
sounds like it was gimmick vs gimmick.

da is not only a very stupid pos, he also can't fight his way out of a wet paper bag and he knows it. otherwise he wouldn't have spit and run like a little girl.

if this pos actually knew how to fight he would know that you don't walk up within striking range of someone talking shit. on that point, if vince knew how to fight he would have known he had a wide open taget right there and then and by the time da was spitting at him, he should have made his move.

he didn't for the same reason da didn't thrown down, because they are both scared little pups that prefer the comfort of a gym with mirrors than actual physical confrontation.

welcome to bodybuilding 101, where grown men spend their whole life attempting to look like he-man so they don't have to fight. ;)

trust me, you will never see these muscle bound wannabes EVER walk their talk because it's just not in their nature. they would much rather preen themselves in front of a mirror and blow 80 year old sugar daddys.

Titus did, and I'm not talking about a burning Jaguar with an rather interesting suprise in the boot...

omgsoswole

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2007, 06:27:10 AM »
Understood bro.. You really see the fag coming out in these so called men? You read the whole thread ? I don't mean you, or Arvilla.. But most of these pussies are talking about ..Some man,threatening you with violence? And that's not enough of a reason to get upset? Then they say Derek is a fag? I don't know if he is ,or isn't ..But if he's a fag,and these pussies on this site back down from a fag ? What does that say about them? It has nothing to do with being ghetto,or raised wrong...This man (Derek) put his hands on someone... When do you fight back? At what point do you defend yourself? Are you going to sit there and allow some man to drag you up and down the street because you're scared to be called ghetto? Fuck that !!

Serious question for you, 'Big Worm' - are you gay?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2007, 06:28:01 AM »
Titus did, and I'm not talking about a burning Jaguar with an rather interesting suprise in the boot...

titus did what?

bitch slap a pedicurist? choke out a 135lb sleeping druggie (post taser treatment)?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2007, 06:28:33 AM »
OVER THE TOP??? HE TALKED SHIT ABOUT A FAMILY MEMBER. WHO HAD A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK AND ALMOST DIED. HE HAS BASHED ME FOR YEARS. I GO UP TO HIM AND LET HIM TRY TO HIT ME ,SO I CAN OFF ON THE GUY, AND IM OVER THE TOP!???? FUCK THAT ....HE SHIT HIS PANTS JUST LIKE YOUR OTHER FELLOW PUSSY GETBIG BITCHES!  GARRETH

ALL YOU GETBIG TOUGH GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF PUSSYS
Derek, Vince has gotten on everyone's nerves at one time or another with his remarks and slanderous comments.  I agree you should have confronted him on what ever he may have said about you, to you, or about your family.  I'm sure you would have loved for him to throw the first punch.  But, spitting on a person is pretty disgusting and changes the way people look at the situation.  Ya he pressed your buttons...it was because he knew he could.  If I were you I would have pressed them right back, and if you couldn't come up with something witty to say...you could have bounced off him (chest to chest) to egg him on.  That isn't considered battery, but I wouldn't have spit.   :-\
:D Weee

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2007, 06:29:43 AM »
titus did what?

bitch slap a pedicurist? choke out a 135lb sleeping druggie (post taser treatment)?

Who did he again knock out? I
'm not that familiar with "teh game" but I remember that he knocked somebody out, Titus was most deffiantly a man who would have knocked Vincent out. I'm not saying it's right but judging Titus by the person he was I would say spitting would have been your least fears if he hunts your ass down.

omgsoswole

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2007, 06:34:37 AM »
Derek, Vince has gotten on everyone's nerves at one time or another with his remarks and slanderous comments.  I agree you should have confronted him on what ever he may have said about you, to you, or about your family.  I'm sure you would have loved for him to throw the first punch.  But, spitting on a person is pretty disgusting and changes the way people look at the situation.  Ya he pressed your buttons...it was because he knew he could.  If I were you I would have pressed them right back, and if you couldn't come up with something witty to say...you could have bounced off him (chest to chest) to egg him on.  That isn't considered battery, but I wouldn't have spit.   :-\

When was the last time you 'threw hands', Laura?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2007, 06:34:45 AM »
why didn't the compainant call the police?  because it didn't happen. :) until there's a police report, no crime has occured.   :)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2007, 06:38:32 AM »
its all self promotion....every time he starts a thread on here: "fck you getbig"...and you fall for it everytime.

just dont post in his threads.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2007, 06:38:35 AM »
why didn't the compainant call the police?  because it didn't happen. :) until there's a police report, no crime has occured.   :)

spitting at somebody is hardly a crime now is it?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2007, 06:39:07 AM »
dude its real life chill out and grow up for a few seconds, this is not  the wwe!

why would you put your 10" cock in her twat? her asshole is much more fun..yes, it is looser but hey...
Here comes the money shot

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2007, 06:39:45 AM »
spitting at somebody is hardly a crime now is it?

it is in america, it's a disorderly conduct charge for one

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2007, 06:40:43 AM »
Who did he again knock out? I
'm not that familiar with "teh game" but I remember that he knocked somebody out, Titus was most deffiantly a man who would have knocked Vincent out. I'm not saying it's right but judging Titus by the person he was I would say spitting would have been your least fears if he hunts your ass down.

only people i'm familiar with is a pedicurist and a 135lb woman even then he had to taser the poor bitch umpteen times to increase his odds. ::)

i'm not talking about king hitting someone unaware. that's just as spineless as da's spitting escapade.

did titus ever confront someone remotely interested or competent in fighting?

how long did the juice monkey stall on baroni? actually baroni reminds me of titus but there is no doubt in my mind that baroni on sleeping tablets and placated with prosac would kill titus within seconds if titus ever did actually front. hell, titus could bring the taser, i'd still put my money on baroni.

sorry, you'll have to think of someone else Stark. titus is a poor example, only proves my point.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2007, 06:40:47 AM »
it is in america

yeah but you see you yanks are a bit crazy  :-\

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2007, 06:42:18 AM »
yeah but you see you yanks are a bit crazy  :-\

where you living Stark?

i'll bet you a grand spitting is indeed a crime (assault) in your country

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2007, 06:44:29 AM »
Why, you wanna go at it?  >:(

lol, j/k   :D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2007, 06:46:27 AM »

i might be interested.

show some pics of what i'm going at again. :P

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2007, 06:47:21 AM »
where you living Stark?

i'll bet you a grand spitting is indeed a crime (assault) in your country

In Ireland are you fuckin kidding me hahaha we take crime seriously here

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2007, 06:48:01 AM »

i might be interested.

show some pics of what i'm going at again. :P

Ummm, that's me in my avatar silly.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: October 01, 2007, 06:49:38 AM »
In Ireland are you fuckin kidding me hahaha we take crime seriously here

lmao

yes, you would probably have to call the IRA to get the job done right, but you'll find that spitting ie assault actually is a crime in ireland.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2007, 06:50:38 AM »

you mean fighting or masturbation..

for me about 30 minutes ago  ;D
Here comes the money shot

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2007, 06:54:38 AM »
Ummm, that's me in my avatar silly.

i need further evidence.

start with pics of all the tattoos on your body. >:(