Author Topic: Barbarian's at the Olympia  (Read 21546 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Barbarian's at the Olympia
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2007, 09:16:35 AM »
LOL. Someone bankrolls these misfits!

Iron_Sheik

• Getbig II
  • Pat Patterson loves Derek Anthony!
« Reply #76 on: October 02, 2007, 09:23:26 AM »
Onlyme has GREAT stories about the Barbarian Brothers.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2007, 09:26:11 AM »
hhaahaha  again a bunch of people who know nothing.  You guys don't have any idea about David and Peter.  If you seen David's house you would start crying from envy.  It won an award from Architect Digest.  Peter built his Pole House from the pylons of Santa Monica pier when the storm took it back in the 90's.  They are very unusual but very smart too.  They are dyslexic also.  By the way they don't do coke.  They do very high sets.  This is David now.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2007, 09:28:10 AM »
hhaahaha  again a bunch of people who know nothing.  You guys don't have any idea about David and Peter.  If you seen David's house you would start crying from envy.  It won an award from Architect Digest.  Peter built his Pole House from the pylons of Santa Monica pier when the storm took it back in the 90's.  They are very unusual but very smart too.  They are dyslexic also.  By the way they don't do coke.  They do very high sets.  This is David now.
;D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2007, 09:28:24 AM »

did you take that pic onlyme  ;D

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2007, 09:28:48 AM »

I'm actually glad to see Peter (black cap) is still alive.

(L-R)  David Paul, Peter Paul, Dave Palumbo, Marilyn Manson.
Looks like they aged really well at least.

Marilyn Manson - haha.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #81 on: October 02, 2007, 09:41:20 AM »
You gotta hand it to Palumbo. He's taking a picture standing next to a junkie who is carrying all his belongings in a plastic bag, yet, Palumbo still has that "Boy, this is great!!!!" look on his face.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #82 on: October 02, 2007, 09:46:04 AM »

Keith actually gets a small "boooooom"  for this post.

Enjoy it.

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: October 02, 2007, 04:41:57 PM »
Yes people,get your facts straight before you judge,David Paul is very successful,i'm surprised at a lot of people on here that don't follow bodybuilding and don't know still, that David is the top photographer in the business and that he is an amazing painter and writer/singer/producer..you name it.Don't a lot of you read the muscle mags? C'mon!~Also don't you know that these two are 50 years of age.Listen to Keith,he knows and all the pros know.David and Peter do what they do because they can and are talented in doing so.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: October 02, 2007, 04:46:03 PM »
If you say that dude doesnt do drugs and expect me to believe it you're fucking nuts.

You know why? Cause normal people don't turn out like that  >:(

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #85 on: October 02, 2007, 07:22:41 PM »

K-

If you had seen Peter at Gold's Venice, in July, you might think differently. I like both those dudes, always have, always will... but Peter was sprung like chicken, every single day I saw him. He was finally throw out.

The last time I saw him, he was walking east on Sunset Ave (the street next to Gold's), blindfolded, and he was screaming about being able to see the future or something. Absolutely true story.

T-
a

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: October 02, 2007, 08:30:56 PM »
I have to chime in behind tw, actually I use to talk to peter all the time and spot him in the gym, and use to talk to david also, Im not going to say anything negative, but dave was actually in good shape up to about a year ago, but something changed, I saw him about a month ago, and he looked pretty horrible, I love the bb bros, they have definitely been skiing way too much, over the last 27 years.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2007, 11:38:55 PM »
wierd looking abs. did he tear his pec sometime?

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #88 on: October 02, 2007, 11:46:17 PM »
You gotta hand it to Palumbo. He's taking a picture standing next to a junkie who is carrying all his belongings in a plastic bag, yet, Palumbo still has that "Boy, this is great!!!!" look on his face.

HAHAHAHAHAHA funniest thing ive read in ages. lol so true. PALUMBO RULES.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #89 on: October 03, 2007, 04:47:03 AM »

Competitive Bodybuilding=People with Drug Problems
Drugs are drugs ;)
N

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2007, 04:47:11 AM »
If you say that dude doesnt do drugs and expect me to believe it you're fucking nuts.

You know why? Cause normal people don't turn out like that  >:(

Unless they are eccentric  ;)
:D Weee

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2007, 05:05:11 AM »

That's about as believable as your story about Mike reading a book ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2007, 05:06:25 AM »
That's about as believable as your story about Mike reading a book ;D
It's true TL.  I saw it with my own eyes!  :o

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: October 03, 2007, 05:55:42 AM »
Compare them to people who turn out normal like John Madden or Rudy Giuliani, or even a state patrolman who pulls you over.

Do you see them take pics looking like that? hahah no way those guys do some shit! I bet they smoke oxy's or snort a pissload of coke. Just watch the video Ron provided with David. The guy is two steps away from being out of his mind.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2007, 05:58:04 AM »
Compare them to people who turn out normal like John Madden or Rudy Giuliani, or even a state patrolman who pulls you over.

Do you see them take pics looking like that? hahah no way those guys do some shit! I bet they smoke oxy's or snort a pissload of coke. Just watch the video Ron provided with David. The guy is two steps away from being out of his mind.
Are John Madden and Rudy Giuliani eccentric?  :o

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: October 03, 2007, 05:59:37 AM »
LOL i don't even know wtf eccentric is. But I don;t think that even matters here. Who's eccentric???

*okay i looked up eccentric and they're freaking eccentric because of their drug usage  >:(

I've done drugs with people like this before, usually the people I buy weed from. I've met guys who think that they're being talked about on the radio in code constantly. It's why I stick to only smoking weed. Cuz this is exactly what hard drug usage will do to you. Many don't realise that. When you keep it up into your 40-50's it gets to your mind.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #96 on: October 03, 2007, 06:01:51 AM »
K-

If you had seen Peter at Gold's Venice, in July, you might think differently. I like both those dudes, always have, always will... but Peter was sprung like chicken, every single day I saw him. He was finally throw out.

The last time I saw him, he was walking east on Sunset Ave (the street next to Gold's), blindfolded, and he was screaming about being able to see the future or something. Absolutely true story.

T-

LMFAO

Sounds like we got another Mentzer coming up.

He didn't try to direct traffic, did he?

As empty as paradise

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #97 on: October 03, 2007, 07:04:07 AM »

Drugs are drugs ;)

Just about the ugliest pack of fvcktards I've ever seen.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #98 on: October 03, 2007, 07:11:21 AM »
Look at all these guys pushing 50!!  with the skullcaps on

At what point do you have to act your fucking age?

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: October 03, 2007, 07:12:24 AM »

Drugs are drugs ;)
I think David is the Geico caveman.