Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 24, 2014, 08:46:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll for Americans..  (Read 2727 times)
Captain Equipoise
Getbig V

Я спецназ

View Profile WWW
« on: October 01, 2007, 11:35:07 PM »

Just curious, the 'rate this girl' thread got me wondering... do most Americans prefer fat/thick girls over fit, in-shape girls ??..

Don't hate, I just want to take a simple poll..

Which do you prefer? A) fat girl  B) fit girl

* fatass.jpg (50.96 KB, 600x450 - viewed 1446 times.)

* 23265.jpg (26.44 KB, 368x515 - viewed 1438 times.)
Report to moderator   Logged

Левиафан
jrock
Getbig IV

Test does a body best

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 03:00:46 AM »

B

i dont like chicks that weigh more than i do...
danielson
Getbig V

Basile likes young lads

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 03:37:01 AM »

Hahaha, why would anyone like a fat girl?

E
drkaje
Getbig V

Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 04:16:54 AM »

You should have chosen a better looking 'fit' girl. I've seen crackheads with more meat on their bones. Why in the hell would a guy want a chick that skinny?

The 'plump' girl is plumper than what I would usually deal with but if I had to choose between the two in a bar the healthier looking girl would probably get picked. There's no way I'm gonna mount a skeleton, it would be necrophilia.

You should have picked someone like this.

El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 08:03:03 AM »

It depends on what I'm looking for.  Most of these super hot thin chicks carry a lot of extra baggage.  A lot of mental bullshit that sometimes I just don't want to deal with.  I had this one chick.  Super amazing body.  Truly a gift of god.  She was all fucked in the head.  Ashamed to get nekked because she thought she was fat.  It was pathetic.  I had to practically kiss this bitches ass telling her how thin she was before she'd get nekked then it was just an average fuck.

I've had some nice plump chicks that as soon as we walk in the room she is on her knees sucking me like a vacuum.  Very aggressive.  Super sexual and fucked my brains out.  No head games at all.
Captain Equipoise
Getbig V

Я спецназ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 02:12:14 PM »

It depends on what I'm looking for.  Most of these super hot thin chicks carry a lot of extra baggage.  A lot of mental bullshit that sometimes I just don't want to deal with.  I had this one chick.  Super amazing body.  Truly a gift of god.  She was all fucked in the head.  Ashamed to get nekked because she thought she was fat.  It was pathetic.  I had to practically kiss this bitches ass telling her how thin she was before she'd get nekked then it was just an average fuck.

I've had some nice plump chicks that as soon as we walk in the room she is on her knees sucking me like a vacuum.  Very aggressive.  Super sexual and fucked my brains out.  No head games at all.

Ok, but that can be attributed to the fat chick getting laid once a year and having a lot of unreleased sexual frustration.. whereas the hot thin girl has guys that usually worship her, she knows he's hot and doesn't have to do jack shit.

Левиафан
SamoanIrishman
Getbig IV

Why stress the little people..

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2007, 07:18:52 AM »

Most of these super hot thin chicks carry a lot of extra baggage.  A lot of mental bullshit that sometimes I just don't want to deal with.  I had this one chick.  Super amazing body.  Truly a gift of god.  She was all fucked in the head.  Ashamed to get nekked because she thought she was fat.  It was pathetic.  I had to practically kiss this bitches ass telling her how thin she was before she'd get nekked then it was just an average fuck.

Funny, I have had the exact same experience and completely agree.

drk's pic of the girl is what I would call "almost perfect", especially from the waist up (just a little bit too thick in the thighs)in my own opinion. Not rail thin, but no gut either....just thick.

Funny that I fell in love with a rail thin woman (5'7", 110lbs, C Cup, hispanic!!!!woooooohhoooooooo!!!!...anyhow, I digress)..can't help who you fall in love with. I'll tell you though, when she was 5-6mo prego with my kid at 135lbs, I was in heaven.
rockyfortune
Getbig IV

"look, it's the drunk piano player."

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2007, 07:55:55 AM »

You should have chosen a better looking 'fit' girl. I've seen crackheads with more meat on their bones. Why in the hell would a guy want a chick that skinny?

The 'plump' girl is plumper than what I would usually deal with but if I had to choose between the two in a bar the healthier looking girl would probably get picked. There's no way I'm gonna mount a skeleton, it would be necrophilia.

do we happen to know who that is? i'd give my right arm to plow that...

footloose and fancy free
Tapeworm
Getbig V

Still crazy after all these years

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2007, 12:32:10 PM »

DrK as the voice of reason again.  Both girls in the original post send me searching for another one, although Jersey Girl #1 on the left looks like a good candidate for anal.
Captain Equipoise
Getbig V

Я спецназ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2007, 12:38:46 PM »

Funny, I have had the exact same experience and completely agree.

drk's pic of the girl is what I would call "almost perfect", especially from the waist up (just a little bit too thick in the thighs)in my own opinion. Not rail thin, but no gut either....just thick.

Funny that I fell in love with a rail thin woman (5'7", 110lbs, C Cup, hispanic!!!!woooooohhoooooooo!!!!...anyhow, I digress)..can't help who you fall in love with. I'll tell you though, when she was 5-6mo prego with my kid at 135lbs, I was in heaven.

I'm sorry dude, but you've gotta be seriously delusional.. once those spandex clothes come off you'll see a couple of guts and rolls like you've never seen before.. right now she's wrapped skin tight in spandex..

as some of my clubbing friends put it "10lbs. of shit in a 5lb. bag"

Левиафан
thepeg
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2007, 04:33:32 AM »

that happened to me once this girl has a nice shape, little thick but thats how i like them, then she takes off her dress and then her girdle that was holding all the fat in...only fucked her a couple times....  haha.
freespirit
Getbig V

Revolt!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2007, 12:36:59 PM »

Don't appreciate skinny girls. They remember me of walking skeletons.   Lips sealed

Richard2004
Getbig IV

REAL explosive strength!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2007, 01:22:47 PM »

Don't appreciate skinny girls. They remember me of walking skeletons.   Lips sealed

DITTO!!!

But then, Cap. has a post history of always pickin'/likin' dem slightly EMACIATED types!

Here's my selection for a good "middle-of-the-road" physically fit type (not to much juiced' muscle or too much fat)...flame away...

Richard2004
Getbig IV

REAL explosive strength!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2007, 08:29:25 AM »

The "girl-next-door" type... Shocked

Captain Equipoise
Getbig V

Я спецназ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2007, 09:47:20 AM »

I like the last one..  I dunno guys maybe a lot of this has to do with geography.. in some parts of america/north america guys prefer thicker/fatter girls.. and in the more metropolitan (or cosmopolitan) areas guys prefer skinnier, fit girls...

ie. Toronto and New York  compared to Dallas and Wyoming or something..

Левиафан
Tapeworm
Getbig V

Still crazy after all these years

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2007, 10:47:29 AM »

Much better in this thread Richard.  Smiley
Lord Humungous
Getbig V

REVOLUTION CALLING!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2007, 12:21:48 PM »

Im with Doc on this one

X
Captain Equipoise
Getbig V

Я спецназ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2007, 12:27:17 PM »

Im with Doc on this one

Hips are WAYYYYYY too big... I hate big asses/hips..

here's another perfect fit girl..

* college 3.jpg (41.08 KB, 597x878 - viewed 797 times.)

Левиафан
MB_722
Getbig V

RIP Keith

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2007, 12:30:09 PM »

that's hot
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2007, 12:33:20 PM »

Hips are WAYYYYYY too big... I hate big asses/hips..

here's another perfect fit girl..

Umm yeah, Ursual Mayes from Deal or No Deal.  She is smokin!
Faust
Getbig IV

It's a league game, Smokey

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2007, 01:27:55 PM »

Doc's girl is fine, and richard's first choice is hot as well.

Dina, slightly offseason would be perfect. But i'd rather have a girl with a bit too much weight than too thin.
I literally get repulsed by really skinny chicks. Depends on the girl's structure as well. Some girls look better a bit bigger, some look hot as hell being quite skinny (eg Adriana Lima).

$
drkaje
Getbig V

Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2007, 05:09:20 PM »

A bag of bones with fake boobies. I'd still hit it but really prefer thicker, curvier women.

Richard2004
Getbig IV

REAL explosive strength!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2007, 05:43:01 PM »

Hey Cap, here's a pic. of one of them "skinny broads" just for you... Cheesy

Captain Equipoise
Getbig V

Я спецназ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2007, 09:49:48 PM »

A bag of bones with fake boobies. I'd still hit it but really prefer thicker, curvier women.

Hahahaha...yeah and I'm sure she'd just be 'throwing' herself at you champ Wink

Левиафан
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!