Author Topic: Can Vince Goodrum Get In Shape in 5 Weeks?????  (Read 6975 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
Re: Can Vince Goodrum Get In Shape in 5 Weeks?????
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2007, 08:26:48 AM »
DNP - eat it like candy baby! You'll lost 1 lb of fat a day! What can be greater?!?!?!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2007, 08:27:59 AM »
DNP - eat it like candy baby! You'll lost 1 lb of fat a day! What can be greater?!?!?!

he needs some muscle first.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2007, 08:40:53 AM »
Ok folks, its time for me to call it quits...for real this time
« on: September 30, 2007, 09:06:31 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goofing around on the internet discussion boards has been fun and its brought a lot of business and notoriety to me over the past 6 years.  But now its over folks as I cannot top the Guns Vs Goodrum posedown, quite frankly going down as the most legendary and the only true discussion board battle that actually came to light.

From here on out, I will no longer do the crazy stuff and will pretty much kill the character known as Vince Goodrum.  I am old like Geo folks and quite frankly, a lot of you folks are a lot more meaner and cruel than I am.  I've made fun of people directly but nowadays some of you folks are going way too fucking far with the stuff being said.

Vince is gone and next year's Olympia I'll be working a booth.  I am also closing Caliber Fitness Solutions as well because I intend to start over fresh with a new company so my notoriety doesn't affect business.

Its been fun folks, I'll still be around but I'll post serious stuff from now on.     

Well done, Melvin, you lasted 1 day!  Let's face it you need Getbig!

You do have something extraordinary about your physique. Your upper arms come almost to your waist. You are a genetic freak!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2007, 08:41:54 AM »
You are correct about anyone else but we are talking about Vince here. He will look the same 5 weeks from now.

sad, but true
Here comes the money shot

pushinweight

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2007, 08:14:55 AM »
Vince blames he didn't time his diet right again.