Author Topic: Milos - please explain this photo!  (Read 16435 times)

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
Re: Milos - please explain this photo!
« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2007, 02:04:57 PM »
NO.

look at europe, Slavic's will not be taken over by muslims. Look at the difference between western europe and eastern europe. Slavics won't take that shit. It will be to their death before Slavic europe is taken over by muslims. It won't happen.

Ohhhh my god

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2007, 02:06:08 PM »
Why you guys call us muslims in the first place? Prior to the war, there were maybe 1 out of 20 practising muslims. Call me bosnian, do i call you a katholic?

Exactly!!!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2007, 02:07:14 PM »
NO.

look at europe, Slavic's will not be taken over by muslims. Look at the difference between western europe and eastern europe. Slavics won't take that shit. It will be to their death before Slavic europe is taken over by muslims. It won't happen.

Ohhh what a big man you are, let me buy you a pack of gum, ill show you how to chew it.

Bosnian muslims never wanted to take the balkan, it was your pal tudjman/milocevic that had those ambitions. We just defended ourself.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2007, 02:10:47 PM »
seriously if you were to take this to the extreme, you think Ukraine, Serbia, Russia, Poland, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Belarus, Croatia are going to let their countries be taken over by muslims. I highly doubt it. Things are fine so I'm not trying to be an alarmist. Seriously it won't happen though.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2007, 02:16:35 PM »
haha i aint even gonna quote this numbnut

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2007, 02:18:11 PM »
seriously if you were to take this to the extreme, you think Ukraine, Serbia, Russia, Poland, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Belarus, Croatia are going to let their countries be taken over by muslims. I highly doubt it. Things are fine so I'm not trying to be an alarmist. Seriously it won't happen though.

Paranoia :)
Hahahaha....you are so funny!!!
Look behind back KGB CIA MAFIA AAAAAAAAA ::)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #106 on: October 04, 2007, 02:33:35 PM »
what are you talking about? There is no paranoia. I'm talking about the mindset of the people in those countries, it simply won't happen.

I'm not saying there aren't muslims in those countries or there isn't tolerance of them. If and when push comes to shove. Slavic people won't back down.

Look at history, look at the mentality of the people. The reality of it is it won't happen in eastern europe. IF it does it won't be without some type of violence. It won't be peaceful.

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #107 on: October 04, 2007, 02:54:37 PM »
seriously what are you talking about? There is no paranoia. I talking about the mindset of the people in those countries, it simply won't happen.

I'm not saying there aren't muslims in those countries or there isn't tolerance of them. If and when push comes to shove. Slavic people won't back down.

Look at history, look at the mentality of the people. The reality of it is it won't happen in eastern europe. IF it does it won't be without some type of violence. It won't be peaceful.

Muslims army dont exist,paranoia!!!
In bosnia live bosnians  who desire to enter in EU.Ours religion is islam just like yours catholic or ...
I live in bosnia and i'm bosnian and not muslim. I dont call you katholic i call you  French, Italian,german...and i dont se war between catholic muslim or whatever.
You live in midleage.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #108 on: October 04, 2007, 03:05:30 PM »
do you even know why you quoted me because you didn't understand my post

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #109 on: October 04, 2007, 03:12:46 PM »

Look at history

This is yours problem!!!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #110 on: October 04, 2007, 03:16:26 PM »
history more often than not repeats itself. It just doesn't go away.

Peoples mentalities don't just change.

indestructiblepride1

• Getbig II
« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2007, 03:22:08 PM »
Which part you dont agree?

Before the war there was none to little hate in bosnia between the groups, we all lived together nice. Expecially from the muslim-side, we were the easiest with everyone. Then you have bosnian citizens, born and raised bosnians, calling them self ''yeah im a serb'' ''im a croat''.Ofcourse you will egt some tension. Why you guys call us muslims in the first place? Prior to the war, there were maybe 1 out of 20 practising muslims. Call me bosnian, do i call you a katholic?

croatians in bosnia and serbians in bosnia dont call themselves bosnian. they can be called bosnian croats or bosnians serbs but what is bosnian?? muslims or bosniaks in serbia are serbian?? haha those from novi pazar, do they call themselves serbian? why do u have a problem with what ppl call themselves? why dont u accept the fact that u speak serbian, or croatian or serbo-croatian, instead u made up a new name for the language in bosnia and u call it bosnian?? it would be the same as if english in america was called american. 
        with ur last post i dont agree that serbs r the most guilty, what were we supposed to do? live in an alija izetbegovic islamic state?? yea right. and muslims were not peaceful wit everyone, wwII they were with the croatians runnin the concentration camps.  and the language of former yugoslavia was serbo-croatian. now there is "bosnian"? u have too much hate for the serbs son, stop drinkin the hatorade. peace

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2007, 03:58:07 PM »
Well its about time i chimed in to this thread. Let me tell you how it went down from my prespective.Jugoslavia used to be a strong military country with a communist party. After Germany the storngest in the europe.It is at very strategic place in the world, the border line between europe. ruissia and asia. Expecially with the military force, the location and the communist ideals , USA was determined to split it up, long before the war began. It was very important for the US to fuck up jugoslavia, just like they took over irak and tried with vietnam. Lets face itUs is the top dog in the world right now, and they re doing a very good deal acting like a sheriff in the world, with the propaganda machine rolling the newspapers, like they do it in the name of peace. Us having good relationship with the strong Germany, told the germans they should incurage croatia and slovenia to split up. The croatians love the germans, cause croatins adore hitler and they liked his ideas. Croatians got their red and white (sahovnica) in their flag just to praise the nazi, thats how they get their flag.Its a nazi simbol.So a war was about to break lose and it couldnt be stopped, it could be stopped by the US ofcourse, but why would they? They anted this to happen from day one.Fuck the war took 5 years, and when the Us saw that muslims are geting strong, by the end of the war muslims were doing very good against the cetniks and took a lot of ground. Ofcourse US didnt like to have a muslim country in the middle of europe, so they decided to stop the war after 5 years.

All sides can be blamed for the war cause of the bloodthirsty presidents we had:

Croatia Tudjman was a bloodthirsty nazi,
serbian Milosevic was a women and children slaughtering cetnik,
and my own dumbfuck Izetbegovic was a Jihad-fucker that held ties with muslim countries like Iran

i dont blame izetbegovic for his support from iran to give us some wepons, but why invite 6000 mudjahedins to come here and spread their jihad? fuck its not like they helped us so much they only took a couple of viliges from the cetniks. They came here to chop heads and rape women. Now i see some of these mudjahedins in my own city in bosnia, with their stupid long beards that act up and want to start shit like telling busdrivers'' that they cant listne to the radio in a bus, its against of islam'' We should export these fuckers as soon as pssible out of the country. Izetbegovic maybe could have prevented some blood by teaming up with the cetniks, cause they were stronger. i hate him for that. Serbian cetniks definetly take the most blame in the war, but the real cause were the croatians and the slovenia, they act like they re different then us and wanted to split. But in realitythey re just peasants like we are too. We should have took their land and send those nazi's back to their germany, if they want to start shit up. but the whole situation in jugoslavia couldnt be better for the us, now they have one worry less, and have more time to fuck up the rest.

meltdown

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2007, 04:00:40 PM »
i love the hate in this thread. just what i had planned.

so much hate.

hate is liberating

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 04, 2007, 04:32:25 PM »
An even greater crime...that Tesla was the greatest genius of the 20th century and that ass Edison ruined him and took all the glory. I'm betting the heroism of Edison and the obscurity of Tesla in the USA is reversed in Europe.

wow, u r a delusional ass.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 04, 2007, 05:44:02 PM »

croatians in bosnia and serbians in bosnia dont call themselves bosnian. they can be called bosnian croats or bosnians serbs but what is bosnian?? muslims or bosniaks in serbia are serbian?? haha those from novi pazar, do they call themselves serbian? why do u have a problem with what ppl call themselves? why dont u accept the fact that u speak serbian, or croatian or serbo-croatian, instead u made up a new name for the language in bosnia and u call it bosnian?? it would be the same as if english in america was called american. 
        with ur last post i dont agree that serbs r the most guilty, what were we supposed to do? live in an alija izetbegovic islamic state?? yea right. and muslims were not peaceful wit everyone, wwII they were with the croatians runnin the concentration camps.  and the language of former yugoslavia was serbo-croatian. now there is "bosnian"? u have too much hate for the serbs son, stop drinkin the hatorade. peace

Fuck, here we go again......If a was a muslim born in novi sad, id call myself serbian, but hey thats just me. I still speak srpsko-hrvatski, but hey thats just me. I have serb/croatian friends, but hey thats just me. You re quick with the label. I can tell you one thing, there is a much stronger hate from serbs to muslims, then the other way around always was,  Even now with the srebrenica-massarce, you expect love from the muslims? Your pissing at the wrong tree my friend. Those people have the damn right to hate serbs, cant blame them. Im above that, always ive people a chance, dont look trough religion. Most of the serb/croatian hoe''s in my msn for example say'' can i ask you a question? whats your religion?''  haha the minute before they re asking my number, the next i dont hear a thing from them as soon as they know i dont wear a cross on my neck. But i dont blame them, its jsu tthe way they re brought up. But me, i dont have that problem.

And u said ''what did you expect to hand the country to izetbegovic?''

No ofcourse not, but i didnt expect useless bombing of civil buildings in Sarajevo by milosevic, fuck he was even killing his own. Thats a massarce, not a war. Just dont expect me to respect that. Thats all i have to say in this thread. Ok for now ''i hope she's worth it. I got a business to run.Peace out.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #116 on: October 04, 2007, 06:21:58 PM »
Well its about time i chimed in to this thread. Let me tell you how it went down from my prespective.Jugoslavia used to be a strong military country with a communist party. After Germany the storngest in the europe.It is at very strategic place in the world, the border line between europe. ruissia and asia. Expecially with the military force, the location and the communist ideals , USA was determined to split it up, long before the war began. It was very important for the US to fuck up jugoslavia, just like they took over irak and tried with vietnam. Lets face itUs is the top dog in the world right now, and they re doing a very good deal acting like a sheriff in the world, with the propaganda machine rolling the newspapers, like they do it in the name of peace. Us having good relationship with the strong Germany, told the germans they should incurage croatia and slovenia to split up. The croatians love the germans, cause croatins adore hitler and they liked his ideas. Croatians got their red and white (sahovnica) in their flag just to praise the nazi, thats how they get their flag.Its a nazi simbol.So a war was about to break lose and it couldnt be stopped, it could be stopped by the US ofcourse, but why would they? They anted this to happen from day one.Fuck the war took 5 years, and when the Us saw that muslims are geting strong, by the end of the war muslims were doing very good against the cetniks and took a lot of ground. Ofcourse US didnt like to have a muslim country in the middle of europe, so they decided to stop the war after 5 years.

All sides can be blamed for the war cause of the bloodthirsty presidents we had:

Croatia Tudjman was a bloodthirsty nazi,
serbian Milosevic was a women and children slaughtering cetnik,
and my own dumbfuck Izetbegovic was a Jihad-fucker that held ties with muslim countries like Iran

i dont blame izetbegovic for his support from iran to give us some wepons, but why invite 6000 mudjahedins to come here and spread their jihad? fuck its not like they helped us so much they only took a couple of viliges from the cetniks. They came here to chop heads and rape women. Now i see some of these mudjahedins in my own city in bosnia, with their stupid long beards that act up and want to start shit like telling busdrivers'' that they cant listne to the radio in a bus, its against of islam'' We should export these fuckers as soon as pssible out of the country. Izetbegovic maybe could have prevented some blood by teaming up with the cetniks, cause they were stronger. i hate him for that. Serbian cetniks definetly take the most blame in the war, but the real cause were the croatians and the slovenia, they act like they re different then us and wanted to split. But in realitythey re just peasants like we are too. We should have took their land and send those nazi's back to their germany, if they want to start shit up. but the whole situation in jugoslavia couldnt be better for the us, now they have one worry less, and have more time to fuck up the rest.

You are a fucking idiot.

indestructiblepride1

• Getbig II
« Reply #117 on: October 04, 2007, 07:34:47 PM »
Fuck, here we go again......If a was a muslim born in novi sad, id call myself serbian, but hey thats just me. I still speak srpsko-hrvatski, but hey thats just me. I have serb/croatian friends, but hey thats just me. You re quick with the label. I can tell you one thing, there is a much stronger hate from serbs to muslims, then the other way around always was,  Even now with the srebrenica-massarce, you expect love from the muslims? Your pissing at the wrong tree my friend. Those people have the damn right to hate serbs, cant blame them. Im above that, always ive people a chance, dont look trough religion. Most of the serb/croatian hoe''s in my msn for example say'' can i ask you a question? whats your religion?''  haha the minute before they re asking my number, the next i dont hear a thing from them as soon as they know i dont wear a cross on my neck. But i dont blame them, its jsu tthe way they re brought up. But me, i dont have that problem.

And u said ''what did you expect to hand the country to izetbegovic?''

No ofcourse not, but i didnt expect useless bombing of civil buildings in Sarajevo by milosevic, fuck he was even killing his own. Thats a massarce, not a war. Just dont expect me to respect that. Thats all i have to say in this thread. Ok for now ''i hope she's worth it. I got a business to run.Peace out.

well i havent heard of any other muslim that would call themselves serbian even if they r in serbia. its at least good that u know what language u speak, because serbs are ur ancestors. hate is mutual between both, what proof do u have that serb hate is stronger?? u dont. i have muslim and croatian friends as well, whats ur point?
       you say "there is a much stronger hate from serbs to muslims, then the other way around always was".... always?? remember world war II when ur muslim teamed up with croatians and killed serbiand and jews and gypsies at jasenovac? thats a massacre and genocide my friend. srebrenica?? it was proved in a tribunal of hague that it was not a massacre. u been followin it??? only men were killed and those men used to be soldiers. women and children were spared. but why did srebrenica happen??? u forget that muslim forces have destroyed many serbian villages around the area prior to that.
      u mention sarajevo?? do u know that ur ppl were killin the remainin serbs in sarajevo, maybe thats one of the reasons serb forces attacked it??

you say we expect love from the muslims?? far from it. we dont care about love from the muslims. and i feel sorry that u r tryin to get hoes online but u fail. maybe u should go out u kno.. its not like muslim girls go for serbian guys either, dont be bullshittin, we didnt throw rocks at each other, or play marbles. it wouldnt be appropriate. If ur sister fucked me would ur daddy be happy?? i doubt it. there u go. that point is proven. she dont like that uncutt cocker does she?? didnt think so.

peace out.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 04, 2007, 07:36:01 PM »

balkanization is a terrible thing.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 04, 2007, 07:44:01 PM »

well i havent heard of any other muslim that would call themselves serbian even if they r in serbia. its at least good that u know what language u speak, because serbs are ur ancestors. hate is mutual between both, what proof do u have that serb hate is stronger?? u dont. i have muslim and croatian friends as well, whats ur point?
       you say "there is a much stronger hate from serbs to muslims, then the other way around always was".... always?? remember world war II when ur muslim teamed up with croatians and killed serbiand and jews and gypsies at jasenovac? thats a massacre and genocide my friend. srebrenica?? it was proved in a tribunal of hague that it was not a massacre. u been followin it??? only men were killed and those men used to be soldiers. women and children were spared. but why did srebrenica happen??? u forget that muslim forces have destroyed many serbian villages around the area prior to that.
      u mention sarajevo?? do u know that ur ppl were killin the remainin serbs in sarajevo, maybe thats one of the reasons serb forces attacked it??

you say we expect love from the muslims?? far from it. we dont care about love from the muslims. and i feel sorry that u r tryin to get hoes online but u fail. maybe u should go out u kno.. its not like muslim girls go for serbian guys either, dont be bullshittin, we didnt throw rocks at each other, or play marbles. it wouldnt be appropriate. If ur sister fucked me would ur daddy be happy?? i doubt it. there u go. that point is proven. she dont like that uncutt cocker does she?? didnt think so.

peace out.

hahaha that was good bro i felt the hate, and your telling me not to hate?  just another hating chetnik. bye bye

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 04, 2007, 07:44:34 PM »

You are a fucking idiot.

ever heard of sarcasm? ;)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #121 on: October 04, 2007, 07:55:00 PM »
ever heard of sarcasm? ;)

You ever use your brain?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: October 04, 2007, 08:00:31 PM »
You ever use your brain?

dont think................fee lllllllllllllllll   ( like a finger pointing to the moon)

:o dont concentrate on the finger or you will miss all the heavenly glory  :o

I quess i touched some sweet spots with our fellow balkan members, just look at this dude's text:

za dom spremni- ready to fight for my country. These  croats are very angry and bloodthirsty little peckers.

indestructiblepride1

• Getbig II
« Reply #123 on: October 04, 2007, 08:55:37 PM »
hahaha that was good bro i felt the hate, and your telling me not to hate?  just another hating chetnik. bye bye

ouch, that hurt, that one really stung chief.. hahahah... seems like i struck a nerve wit el fagiachi. "bosnian" philisopher.  fagiachi, dont hate, put some love in ur heart son. u cant hate every serb cuz some serbs retaliated after they were attacked.  hate is very very bad for u. it will halt ur "muscle" gains.

indestructiblepride1

• Getbig II
« Reply #124 on: October 04, 2007, 08:59:38 PM »
no bolje da se upustimo u neku drugu diskusiju, dont u think so??  here is a clip for u, talk some sports . war is over. 

dream team that never got to play dream team