Author Topic: ISRAEL ADMITS AIR STRIKE ON SYRIA!!! SYRIA THREATENS RETALIATION  (Read 5022 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: ISRAEL ADMITS AIR STRIKE ON SYRIA!!! SYRIA THREATENS RETALIATION
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2007, 11:10:59 AM »
Are you seriously bragging about being a chiropractor? I'd be embarrassed to even call myself a doctor.

The funny thing is, Al-Gebra and I are posting legitimate reasons and all you can do is point out that you don't like Israel. You have yet to refute any point either of us has made and instead pick one sentence out of a hundred to focus on. Answer my previous posts and I'll stop "attacking" you, he of the fake doctorate. I could become a chiropractor at community college, but you wouldn't see me bragging about it.

Ironically, you're bitching about me "lack of intelligence". Read your posts. I've yet to see you post one remotely intelligent comment. You lead out this thread with "Israel is above the law".

I'm sorry that you're an Afro-Islamic convert and you think the world owes you twice as much now and that you're entitled to land your people can't take back, but hey, it doesn't fly that way, RashaunMohammed Al Baghdadi.

By the way, a D.O. is higher up the totem pole than a chiropractor.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2007, 11:38:37 AM »
Are you seriously bragging about being a chiropractor? I'd be embarrassed to even call myself a doctor.

ROFL.  Chirokaje is beginning to remind me of Division . . . Division was actually bragging that in two years he was going to have his bachelor's in psychology.  ROFLMAO. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2007, 12:08:38 PM »

The funny thing is, Al-Gebra and I are posting legitimate reasons and all you can do is point out that you don't like Israel. You have yet to refute any point either of us has made and instead pick one sentence out of a hundred to focus on. Answer my previous posts and I'll stop "attacking" you, he of the fake doctorate. I could become a chiropractor at community college, but you wouldn't see me bragging about it.

Ironically, you're bitching about me "lack of intelligence". Read your posts. I've yet to see you post one remotely intelligent comment. You lead out this thread with "Israel is above the law".

I'm sorry that you're an Afro-Islamic convert and you think the world owes you twice as much now and that you're entitled to land your people can't take back, but hey, it doesn't fly that way, RashaunMohammed Al Baghdadi.

Above the law was sort of a joke.

You never posted one legitimate, nonreligious reason why the US should continue sending money there or anywhere else.

My being an isolationist is well known. I do find the whole "I'm sorry that you're an Afro-Islamic convert and you think the world owes you twice as much now and that you're entitled to land your people can't take back, but hey, it doesn't fly that way, RashaunMohammed Al Baghdadi." funny considering a part of your argument stems from the US owing the Israelis money due to the holocaust. That being said RashaunMohammed must have strained your brain a bit.

Once it was evident you guys couldn't give a legit answer the rest was just for the purposes of my own amusement.

DOs are higher up on the totem pole than DCs. How does your point relate to the actual thread? DOs pretty much have parity with MDs and compete for the same residency spots in a lot of cases. Chiros have a very limited specialty and there's no legitimate comparison between the knowledge base they have to draw from in practice compared to MDs. Since those things are well known, your pointing out the obvious really can't be considered an insult.

You never told us about your degree and/or date to sit Step 1. :)

Difficult as it is to believe, I'm trying to help here. You've done some great work in the past but making real arguments just isn't for you. Anyone can make lame racial comments or cut and paste opinions.

Don't bother trying anymore, I'm already embarrassed for you. If either of you had a good reason (that you could articulate) it woud have been given my now.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2007, 01:30:00 PM »
I stopped paying attention when you insinuated that my argument had to do with religious reasons. It has more to do with the fact that the rest of the middle east gets money from us and does nothing with it. Israel has one of the best economies on the planet and they PAY us for our goods. They ENTERED into a $20 BILLION dollar contract with us for our weapons. Are you insinuating that we shouldn't make money? Israel contributes to this planet's growth and development. The rest of the middle east doesn't.

You can get all bent out of shape over it "Mr. Isolationist" but it's the way of the world. We can't isolate ourselves completely because *gasp* most of our food, oil and other goods are imported. Fancy that.

In the end, when a country is shelling out $20 billion over 3 years for goods from us, I have no problem with them. We entered into a weapons contract with Saudi Arabia for roughly the same amount, got no problem with that either. What I have a problem with is you thinking the Arabs are entitled to Israel's land after they lost 2, count them, 2 wars to the Israelis. They even lost more land in those wars they're so inept.

So keep trying to spin it your way. It's like talking to another Bluto.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2007, 02:15:24 PM »
I stopped paying attention when you insinuated that my argument had to do with religious reasons. It has more to do with the fact that the rest of the middle east gets money from us and does nothing with it. Israel has one of the best economies on the planet and they PAY us for our goods. They ENTERED into a $20 BILLION dollar contract with us for our weapons. Are you insinuating that we shouldn't make money? Israel contributes to this planet's growth and development. The rest of the middle east doesn't.

You can get all bent out of shape over it "Mr. Isolationist" but it's the way of the world. We can't isolate ourselves completely because *gasp* most of our food, oil and other goods are imported. Fancy that.

In the end, when a country is shelling out $20 billion over 3 years for goods from us, I have no problem with them. We entered into a weapons contract with Saudi Arabia for roughly the same amount, got no problem with that either. What I have a problem with is you thinking the Arabs are entitled to Israel's land after they lost 2, count them, 2 wars to the Israelis. They even lost more land in those wars they're so inept.

So keep trying to spin it your way. It's like talking to another Bluto.

I really took selling them weapons as you making a joke. If they are finally that rich, maybe it's time to cut the purse strings.

Like I wrote, they should have never been placed there in the first place. That being said, it wouldn't really be fair to displace them especially considering how long we would have to hear people complain about it. The Arabs could never have overcome the military machine the US and others financed into place.

All things being equal, it's impossible for those people to ever have peace so I can't see a legitimate point (that one of you to has made) that justifies our continuing to invest in that area. If the Israelis stopped building settlements and the Palestinians stopped suicide bombing someone would still find a way to make trouble over there. Eventually they'll kill each other off and new people will move there and start fighting again. It's an expensive lose, lose situation.

The tax money being spent on schools, teachers, roads, healthcare, etc... makes more sense to me. I realize that's an unpopular opinion and the dimwitted might think it's about US racial issues but poverty affects way more whites than blacks. I'd rather invest in America/Americans and clean up our own mess before taking the show on the road. Black, white, yellow, green, etc.. the majority of Americans are in the same boat. Eventually your neighbor's misery will affect you in some way.

We should definately import less stuff and only allow illegals in on day passes for cheap labor. :)