Author Topic: Wanted: Last Anna Nicole pic  (Read 2242 times)

ChinoXL

Wanted: Last Anna Nicole pic
« on: October 04, 2007, 11:04:33 AM »
Anyone got it?  Co-worker says that her bodyguard leaked a pic of her already deceased. 

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Wanted: Last Anna Nicole pic
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 11:46:20 AM »
Hello there, El creepo!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 11:55:47 AM »
Serious Question, Why the hell would you want something like that?

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 12:54:44 PM »
Anyone got it?  Co-worker says that her bodyguard leaked a pic of her already deceased. 

I haven't seen it on the net, but they actually showed the picture on Entertainment Tonight.

ChinoXL

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 04:14:22 PM »
Serious Question, Why the hell would you want something like that?

Serious answer: the same reason anyone would want to see VinceG and BillyGuns pose down.  The age old car wreck scenario.  I heard there was a pic of her topless with froth coming out of her mouth.  I felt compelled to see it.  Simple.  Am I the only one who's ever visited Rotten, Ogrish or Liveleak or what?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2007, 04:53:42 PM »
Serious answer: the same reason anyone would want to see VinceG and BillyGuns pose down.  The age old car wreck scenario.  I heard there was a pic of her topless with froth coming out of her mouth.  I felt compelled to see it.  Simple.  Am I the only one who's ever visited Rotten, Ogrish or Liveleak or what?

No problem, i wasn't flaming you, but I think a Bill v Vince posedown is more offensive to the eyes than anything on Rotten :-X

ChinoXL

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2007, 05:41:23 PM »
No problem, i wasn't flaming you, but I think a Bill v Vince posedown is more offensive to the eyes than anything on Rotten :-X

Cheers to that.  If only Vince would've taken my advice.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2007, 09:16:43 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2007, 04:21:54 AM »
Yup. That's the one they showed.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2007, 08:32:47 AM »
She's dead in that picture? Why would her head be propped up like that? Why are her eyes closed and not rolled back in her head?

Her body doesn't look relaxed at all, almost like she's sitting up in her own.

Not dead in that picture.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2007, 04:46:33 PM »
She's dead in that picture?  yes

Why would her head be propped up like that? that's how she was laying

Why are her eyes closed and not rolled back in her head? ever seen a dead person :-\

Her body doesn't look relaxed at all, almost like she's sitting up in her own.

Not dead in that picture.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2007, 08:41:24 PM »

How do you know she's dead in that picture? Are dead people able to keep their head propped up on their own? That's news to me. She'd be slumped over with her eyes slightly open and a different color as well.

No, I've never had the privilige of seeing a freshly dead person. But you don't have to be a genius to tell she's not dead in that picture. Picture was probably captured in the last moments of her life before she gagged on her vomit.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2007, 09:49:31 PM »
How do you know she's dead in that picture? Are dead people able to keep their head propped up on their own? That's news to me. She'd be slumped over with her eyes slightly open and a different color as well.

No, I've never had the privilige of seeing a freshly dead person. But you don't have to be a genius to tell she's not dead in that picture. Picture was probably captured in the last moments of her life before she gagged on her vomit.
since when do dead people keep their eyes slightly open? I wasn't there, the claim is that was after she died, maybe the bodyguard moved her so he could get a good snapshot and she dribbled a little, fuck I don't know, someone asked, and I posted what was claimed to be the picture.

are you a fucking forensic scientist or something, oh wait you've never seen a freshly deceased body, yet you know all about how they should look ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2007, 10:15:18 PM »
wow you know how terrible that is....hard to imagine everyone around you is in it for the money, and would do anything to get it and get at you.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2007, 09:37:28 AM »
since when do dead people keep their eyes slightly open? I wasn't there, the claim is that was after she died, maybe the bodyguard moved her so he could get a good snapshot and she dribbled a little, fuck I don't know, someone asked, and I posted what was claimed to be the picture.

are you a fucking forensic scientist or something, oh wait you've never seen a freshly deceased body, yet you know all about how they should look ::)

Since all the time, idiot. Why do you think corpes have their eyes and mouth sealed shut for funeral services? Because the mouth would hang along with the eyes being slightly open.

Assholeface, keeping your eyes shut is a voluntary action while you're awake.(and alive, too by the way.)

If you're DEAD, what would keep your eyes closed?? You don't need to be a forensic scientist to figure that out.

And how many fresh dead bodies have you seen, Mr. Caruso?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2007, 09:45:55 AM »
Since all the time, idiot.

Assholeface, keeping your eyes shut is a voluntary action while you're awake.(and alive, too by the way.)

If you're DEAD, what would keep your eyes closed?? You don't need to be a forensic scientist to figure that out.

hahaha ok genius ::)

more than I needed to

and you've never seen a newly deceased body, yet you're an expert on how they should appear  :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2007, 09:52:03 AM »
hahaha ok genius ::)

more than I needed to

and you've never seen a newly deceased body, yet you're an expert on how they should appear  :-\

Translation: You have proven me wrong and I cannot refute your last response.

I was roommates with someone who worked as a mortician's assistant at a funeral home.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2007, 10:05:02 AM »
Translation: You have proven me wrong and I cannot refute your last response.

I was roommates with someone who worked as a mortician's assistant at a funeral home.
and ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2007, 11:08:22 AM »
Showing that pic some how just seems wrong  :-\

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2007, 12:39:54 PM »

not taken any sides cause i dont know either way

BUT.... this statement doesnt make sense. if its true then why do your eyes stay shut when youre sleeping?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2007, 12:49:22 PM »

BUT.... this statement doesnt make sense. if its true then why do your eyes stay shut when youre sleeping?
they volunteer to........ ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2007, 01:38:17 PM »

Because you're in a state of relaxation, not dead. Even while relaxed, closing your eyelids to sleep is a voluntary action. Ever looked at someone while they were sleeping and their eyes were open a crack on occasion? You can be completely relaxed while sleeping and your eyes could still be open. It's almost the same difference while dead. The eyes stay open slightly because voluntary ability to keep the eyes shut is no longer there.

pushinweight

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2007, 08:02:46 AM »
Because you're in a state of relaxation, not dead. Even while relaxed, closing your eyelids to sleep is a voluntary action. Ever looked at someone while they were sleeping and their eyes were open a crack on occasion? You can be completely relaxed while sleeping and your eyes could still be open. It's almost the same difference while dead. The eyes stay open slightly because voluntary ability to keep the eyes shut is no longer there.

I can't tell but this guys eyes look closed

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2007, 08:15:28 AM »
saw a story on Entertainment tonight last night and it was revealed that she is not dead in the pic. it was taken sometime before that when her and Stern were goofing around. it showed a couple other pics taken at the same time where she is obviously alive.

heres the link to the story but it doesnt show the pics
http://www.etonline.com/news/2007/10/54587/index.html

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2007, 12:54:26 PM »
saw a story on Entertainment tonight last night and it was revealed that she is not dead in the pic. it was taken sometime before that when her and Stern were goofing around. it showed a couple other pics taken at the same time where she is obviously alive.

heres the link to the story but it doesnt show the pics
http://www.etonline.com/news/2007/10/54587/index.html
thanks for clearing up about the photo Blinky, you are a god in disguise ;)

that still doesn't mean upinthembutts was right :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!