Author Topic: HAHAHAHAHA, DANNY BONADUCE IS A STRONG DUDE!!!!!  (Read 12073 times)

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: HAHAHAHAHA, DANNY BONADUCE IS A STRONG DUDE!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2007, 11:58:59 PM »
That was funny shit seeing that little Fairplay fag hit the deck. I got to hand it to Bona duche' for that. I cannot stand that little J fairfaggotplay.
   On a side note however, Bonduce fights like a little angry 12 year old out in the school yard. I remember watching him on CHIPS back in the late 70's or maybe early 80's where he played a troubled kid skilled in martial arts and beats up one of the cops. He has always wanted to come off as some kind of baddass. I guess is some ways he is, yet he is no where near as bad as he comes off as.
You're. add the 're to you signature  >:(

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2007, 07:12:28 AM »
hahaha oh the irony ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2007, 08:02:42 AM »
hahaha oh the irony ;D
Not so fast, there. Maybe it's double irony! Possible, although not too many people are capable of pulling that off around here.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 06, 2007, 08:04:38 AM »
That was funny shit seeing that little Fairplay fag hit the deck. I got to hand it to Bona duche' for that. I cannot stand that little J fairfaggotplay.
   On a side note however, Bonduce fights like a little angry 12 year old out in the school yard. I remember watching him on CHIPS back in the late 70's or maybe early 80's where he played a troubled kid skilled in martial arts and beats up one of the cops. He has always wanted to come off as some kind of baddass. I guess is some ways he is, yet he is no where near as bad as he comes off as.
he would whip your ass gauranteed. :D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2007, 08:08:21 AM »
the girl in the audience is hot.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 06, 2007, 08:11:11 AM »
Exactly, they are both very lucky that kid isn't paralyzed.  Bonaduce is an idiot.

He went out on that stage to do comedy, then gets embarrassed, and could have broken the kid's neck.

i wouldn't call Bonaduce an idiot at all for doing what he did, the guy jumped on him and get his ass beat down hard, some people have to learn a lesson the hard way not to fucck with people and mind their own business, i'll gaurantee you he thinks twice before he pulls some shit like that again.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 06, 2007, 08:13:23 AM »
exactly, how should he have reacted then? putting him nicely on the floor? i would have done exactly the same thing.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 06, 2007, 08:15:28 AM »
exactly, how should he have reacted then? putting him nicely on the floor? i would have done exactly the same thing.
i would have given him a boot to the face while he was on the ground just for good measure.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 06, 2007, 08:20:44 AM »

i want to throw boiling oil in his face.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #84 on: October 06, 2007, 08:21:29 AM »

i want to throw boiling oil in his face.
looks like someone beat you to it mars
L

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #85 on: October 06, 2007, 08:26:16 AM »

Anyone who isn't a fag would have done the same thing Bonaduce did.  Some people are looking at this in hindsight and second-guessing him based on the fact that the other guy got hurt. But that's bullshit, since Bonaduce had maybe a second to react, and he did the same thing anyone would have done.
Ron: "I am lazy."

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #86 on: October 06, 2007, 08:27:23 AM »
I know if someguy jumps on me with his legs open and wiggling around, i might do worse than throw him on the ground.
L

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 06, 2007, 08:32:37 AM »
I know if someguy jumps on me with his legs open and wiggling around, i might do worse than throw him on the ground.

even if im the person JJ?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #88 on: October 06, 2007, 08:33:39 AM »
even if im the person JJ?
hahahaha
L

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: October 06, 2007, 10:48:25 AM »

Don't think it will fit. Thnks fer chekin me grama mammy! ;D
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2007, 10:58:04 AM »
he would whip your ass gauranteed. :D

Nope. He would not last one minute with me in most situations. Danny Bonaduce has given a lot of his life to anger. Shoving, pushing and, punching people. Mostly out of nowhere, he has done nothing to really deserve being a real badass.
   This is not to say however that he could not hurt anyone. Hell anybody can land a lucky shot. I can read his kind a mile away, it would be real easy to push his buttons and get him to fly off the handle. I would then have the upper hand. I find it amusing when people actually fall prey to the tough guy act. I laugh at guys that walk around with the "Look". The "strut", Bonaduce, the tough guy facial hair trimmed to look mean. The little pussy faced goatee's and multiple tatoos.
    Danny Bonaduce is nothing more than an angry sawed off red headed little runt. He is pissed off at his childhood and that he is not a real star, whatever.His police record of trying to fuck trannies, taking drugs and running from the cops and hiding in a closet are not the character trates of a badass.
     Hope this helps. ;)
h

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2007, 12:21:22 PM »
    Nope. He would not last one minute with me in most situations. Danny Bonaduce has given a lot of his life to anger. Shoving, pushing and, punching people. Mostly out of nowhere, he has done nothing to really deserve being a real badass.
   This is not to say however that he could not hurt anyone. Hell anybody can land a lucky shot. I can read his kind a mile away, it would be real easy to push his buttons and get him to fly off the handle. I would then have the upper hand. I find it amusing when people actually fall prey to the tough guy act. I laugh at guys that walk around with the "Look". The "strut", Bonaduce, the tough guy facial hair trimmed to look mean. The little pussy faced goatee's and multiple tatoos.
    Danny Bonaduce is nothing more than an angry sawed off red headed little runt. He is pissed off at his childhood and that he is not a real star, whatever.His police record of trying to fuck trannies, taking drugs and running from the cops and hiding in a closet are not the character trates of a badass.
     Hope this helps. ;)
i still say he'd kick your ass from here to next week, post a picture and prove you're bigger and tougher than Bonaduce, seriously.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2007, 12:22:35 PM »
lol "bigger than bonaduce".

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: October 06, 2007, 12:42:04 PM »
Squatfat-
     You are lost. Seriously, over 15,000 posts says it all. I can understand how you would believe Bonaduce is so tuff. You sit behind the computer all day. Get out and, into the real world, maybe just maybe you will get some experience in something other than B.S. ;D
h

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 06, 2007, 12:43:58 PM »
Squatfat-
     You are lost. Seriously, over 15,000 posts says it all. I can understand how you would believe Bonaduce is so tuff. You sit behind the computer all day. Get out and, into the real world, maybe just maybe you will get some experience in something other than B.S. ;D
i don't think he's tough, i think you're so much of a little bitch that even a sissy like him would whip your ass, now prove me wrong by posting a picture. :D

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: October 06, 2007, 01:10:51 PM »
   This is not to say however that he could not hurt anyone. Hell anybody can land a lucky shot. ::) I can read his kind a mile away ::) , it would be real easy to push his buttons and get him to fly off the handle  ::) . I would then have the upper hand  ::) . I find it amusing when people actually fall prey to the tough guy act ::) . I laugh at guys that walk around with the "Look". The "strut", Bonaduce, the tough guy facial hair trimmed to look mean. The little pussy faced goatee's and multiple tatoos.
     Hope this helps. ;)
He picked up a hooker wasted then found it was a tranny and kicked his ass after he wouldnt leave his car. Danny does alot of boxing training too. Like it or not boxing training can get you far in a fight. Combos defence and knowing whether or not the person you're fighting has any idea what they're doing. I think he'd sock you up.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2007, 01:51:17 PM »
He picked up a hooker wasted then found it was a tranny and kicked his ass after he wouldnt leave his car. Danny does alot of boxing training too. Like it or not boxing training can get you far in a fight. Combos defence and knowing whether or not the person you're fighting has any idea what they're doing. I think he'd sock you up.

Yeah, he really shows off his skills  ::)

TEAM REPTILIAN

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #97 on: October 06, 2007, 02:06:55 PM »
Looks staged.

That fairplay guy has some background in pro wrestling.

all signs point to fake.

If it was staged, why did Fairplay hold on to the mic while taking a fall that he knew he was gonna take? Watch the tape, again. When Fairlplay gets up, he still has the mic in his hand.

IMO, eating the mic is what knocked out his teeth.

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: October 06, 2007, 03:12:52 PM »
Fairplay has charged Bonaduce with "felony battery" & it will now go to the lawyers.  Both will get publicity, which is probably the point of it to begin with.  Both are now just famous for being famous. 

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: October 06, 2007, 05:55:44 PM »
     Hope this helps. ;)

Good post.  Yes, it does help.  I cannot fathom why people relate to and like this guy. 

He's a little steroid taking weasel, who'd risk breaking someone's neck over a moment of embarrassment. 

He had about 4 seconds to think of what to do and he lifted the guy up and over his head on to the hard stage.  It would have been easier to set him down on the floor.

His fans should contribute to the jury award he will likely have to pay to breaking that guys teeth and bones.

Had this happened in the parking lot after the event, I'd keep my mouth shut, but this was part of a televised comedy schtick, and Bonaduce had to be the big bad dude. 

The gloating after the throw down pretty much summed up the score.  No self-defense here, just being a asshole.