Author Topic: If you could train with any fighter for a month who would it be??  (Read 5190 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: If you could train with any fighter for a month who would it be??
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2007, 01:02:22 PM »
is $1000 a month considered expensive?

For rent.. Or paycheck? if you mean is $1,000 dollars for rent it was average.. we got a really good deal. Our landlord didn't increase our rent for over 3 years.. We took care of the house and he knew he had respectful tennants..

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2007, 01:03:28 PM »
I don't think it's that bad.. I kind of miss it.. Hardly went to the strip. Unless out of town friends were visiting.. The heat you get used to.. The only complaint the price of land and housing.. But the amount of money to be made is far more then most places. IMO

Dude, if you think real estate prices in LV is expensive, you guys outta move to Hawaii.  Median price on Oahu is 655.  This gets you a 1500 square foot, 4000 square foot of land 4 bedroom (yeah they cram a lot of bedrooms in a small amount of space), 2 bath.  And like I told Da Vinci, NO CENTRAL AC.   This is why I have to work three businesses.  

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2007, 01:04:38 PM »
For rent.. Or paycheck? if you mean is $1,000 dollars for rent it was average.. we got a really good deal. Our landlord didn't increase our rent for over 3 years.. We took care of the house and he knew he had respectful tennants..

for rent. i pay more here in europe for less space
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2007, 01:15:11 PM »
Dude, if you think real estate prices in LV is expensive, you guys outta move to Hawaii.  Median price on Oahu is 655.  This gets you a 1500 square foot, 4000 square foot of land 4 bedroom (yeah they cram a lot of bedrooms in a small amount of space), 2 bath.  And like I told Da Vinci, NO CENTRAL AC.   This is why I have to work three businesses.  

You mean for $655 you get a 4 bedroom..

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2007, 01:16:52 PM »
so whats's on the plus side living in hawaii if you have to work 3 businesses? the climate? you ever rolled with onlyme  ;)
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2007, 01:17:52 PM »
for rent. i pay more here in europe for less space

No you don't. You live in the Czech Republic and the average yearly salary is $15,000 in US dollars. You couldn't afford an apartment in Washington Heights here. Boom, stop talking.

Average salary in the Czech Republic is 19,968 CZK. At a normal exchange rate of 18.7 CZK per dollar, that leaves you with $1067.81 dollars for the year. Talk about impoverished.

http://www.abcprague.com/2006/11/30/average-salary-in-the-czech-republic
http://www.myczechrepublic.com/czech-exchange-rates.php

Feel free to argue with ABCPrague you poverty stricken clown.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2007, 01:29:40 PM »
No you don't. You live in the Czech Republic and the average yearly salary is $15,000 in US dollars. You couldn't afford an apartment in Washington Heights here. Boom, stop talking.

Average salary in the Czech Republic is 19,968 CZK. At a normal exchange rate of 18.7 CZK per dollar, that leaves you with $1067.81 dollars for the year. Talk about impoverished.

http://www.abcprague.com/2006/11/30/average-salary-in-the-czech-republic
http://www.myczechrepublic.com/czech-exchange-rates.php

Feel free to argue with ABCPrague you poverty stricken clown.

why would i argue with ABCPrague?

"Prague is more expensive than Miami"

http://www.abcprague.com/2007/06/19/prague-is-more-expensive-than-miami

"Prague is the most expensive city in Central Europe"
"Prague is more expensive than Lisbon in Portugal or Boston and Detroit in the USA."

http://www.abcprague.com/2007/03/07/prague-is-the-most-expensive-city-in-central-europe

"Prague among the richest regions in the EU"
http://www.abcprague.com/2007/02/20/prague-among-the-richest-regions-in-the-eu

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2007, 01:33:51 PM »
why would i argue with ABCPrague?

"Prague is more expensive than Miami"

http://www.abcprague.com/2007/06/19/prague-is-more-expensive-than-miami

"Prague is the most expensive city in Central Europe"
"Prague is more expensive than Lisbon in Portugal or Boston and Detroit in the USA."

http://www.abcprague.com/2007/03/07/prague-is-the-most-expensive-city-in-central-europe

"Prague among the richest regions in the EU"
http://www.abcprague.com/2007/02/20/prague-among-the-richest-regions-in-the-eu

And that means what?

"The average salary in Prague region is around 25 000."

24000 CZK / 18.7 CZK per dollar is still only $1336. You're poor Bluto. Get over it. You couldn't live in Harlem here. So you should stop insinuating that you have money.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2007, 01:37:46 PM »
And that means what?

"The average salary in Prague region is around 25 000."

24000 CZK / 18.7 CZK per dollar is still only $1336. You're poor Bluto. Get over it. You couldn't live in Harlem here. So you should stop insinuating that you have money.

i couldnt care less of what the average salary is, or the average sex partners of a married man in prague, or the average times they go to the gym or whatever - that dont mean shit to me. im an individual. and ive never been average.

however, my posts regarding most expensive city etc MATTER as they are general and that affect the rent price as what was we discussed before you came along and did your every day personal attack-routine on me when we were sitting back and talking about hawaii vs vegas.

you want me to call you fat, just because the statistics of your country have a lot of fat people? would that make you fat? you're a moron to even try that type of worthless argumentation.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2007, 01:41:37 PM »
Can't really call me fat when you spent a week logging 400 posts a day about my pic.

The fact of the matter is that even if you make 10x the average salary in the Czech Republic, that would still make you INCREDIBLY poor here. You have money and wouldn't be able to afford a 6-month lease here. Glad I could help. Maybe you should stop talking shit about people's money from now on.

I believe you were running your mouth about Big C's engagement ring, which is ironic considering it probably cost more than you make in a year.  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2007, 01:50:26 PM »
Prague! Its still a pretty poor place and as soon as the birds find out your foreign your in! coz they know you got money... Eastern Europen girls are smokin hot as well.....

From someone that was there this year.

Oh, oh, oh, it feels so sweet embarrassing you. You might have the lowest net worth on Getbig, Bluto!!! No wonder you spend 20 hours a day on here. Your 14 hour work shifts making enough to barely get by must be brutal.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2007, 01:55:40 PM »
Can't really call me fat when you spent a week logging 400 posts a day about my pic.

The fact of the matter is that even if you make 10x the average salary in the Czech Republic, that would still make you INCREDIBLY poor here. You have money and wouldn't be able to afford a 6-month lease here. Glad I could help. Maybe you should stop talking shit about people's money from now on.

I believe you were running your mouth about Big C's engagement ring, which is ironic considering it probably cost more than you make in a year.  ;D

Well I'm no Internet multimillionaire like you and kiwiol, if that's what your saying. As for Big C's ring, it wasn't the cost, it was the fact that he needed to save up to it that made him look like a fool.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2007, 01:57:15 PM »
From someone that was there this year.

Oh, oh, oh, it feels so sweet embarrassing you. You might have the lowest net worth on Getbig, Bluto!!! No wonder you spend 20 hours a day on here. Your 14 hour work shifts making enough to barely get by must be brutal.

And what Milos calls, one of his favorites cities in the world. Where you ever been BF? Ever been in Europe? Of course not. Have I ever been in the US? Many times.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2007, 02:05:59 PM »
Well I'm no Internet multimillionaire like you and kiwiol, if that's what your saying. As for Big C's ring, it wasn't the cost, it was the fact that he needed to save up to it that made him look like a fool.

And ironically, it cost more than you make in an entire year.

Oh, and I've been out of the country a few times. What's your point? I'm debating whether I want to go to Europe or not this summer. Probably won't though. Maybe 2 summers from now, poor boy.

By the way, you barely make $1300 a year!!!

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2007, 02:27:05 PM »
sometimes the best part about going to Vegas is leaving,don't get me wrong, I like the place alot but after 3 or 4 days it's time to get back to reality.

love the drive out there on the 15 after you get out of barstow......it's kind of therapeutic !

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2007, 02:31:06 PM »
sometimes the best part about going to Vegas is leaving,don't get me wrong, I like the place alot but after 3 or 4 days it's time to get back to reality.

yeah thats how i feel too. there's a few cities like that. also by being away you appreciate it more coming in
Z

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2007, 02:34:01 PM »
whenever I go to vegas I take that left on flamingo and head to the gold coast,head straight to the sports book,sit down and check out odds and just sit there and soak it all in.....regardless of where we booked our rooms

it's kind of a ritual

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2007, 03:55:51 PM »
One word...TITO!  Boom!
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2007, 04:16:02 PM »
You mean for $655 you get a 4 bedroom..

Ooops, 655K. 

Hawaii has a lot of intangibles you can't get anywhere else.  Low violent crime, no discrimination, little government corruption, great year round weather. 

Keith lived on the big island.  I did work with him back in the early 1990s at Gold's Gym. 

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2007, 04:29:57 PM »
Ooops, 655K. 

Hawaii has a lot of intangibles you can't get anywhere else.  Low violent crime, no discrimination, little government corruption, great year round weather. 

Keith lived on the big island.  I did work with him back in the early 1990s at Gold's Gym. 

I kinda recall him saying that people that move there (whites) isn't very well liked by the natives?
Z

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2007, 05:02:41 PM »
I kinda recall him saying that people that move there (whites) isn't very well liked by the natives?

In some of the rural areas, dominated by Polynesians, yes.  But those areas hate anyone who isn't Polynesian.  You know where to avoid, where not to go.  There is even racial strife amongst different Polynesian ethnicities.  (Tongan's, Samoan's, Hawaiian's, Tahitian's).

Lots of asians, whites, blacks, hispanics, no problems amongst these groups.  No gangs here as well. 

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2007, 07:45:22 PM »
i think everyone missed the point of moving there, i clearlly stated to move there to train at extreme lol...... nothing more.. the money is good and since that one electrican clears 300k a year im highly considering it.

so thats why someone would wnat to move to  vegas.. to take there game to the next level..

i could care less about the strip, i been so many times its like normal to me

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2007, 07:46:54 PM »
i think everyone missed the point of moving there, i clearlly stated to move there to train at extreme lol...... nothing more.. the money is good and since that one electrican clears 300k a year im highly considering it.

so thats why someone would wnat to move to  vegas.. to take there game to the next level..

i could care less about the strip, i been so many times its like normal to me

Randy is producing some good fighters in all leagues.  I think you can take Mike Pyle.   ;)

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2007, 07:50:17 PM »
Randy is producing some good fighters in all leagues.  I think you can take Mike Pyle.   ;)
haha well i dont even think i would get near to being a top level fighter, i have the belief but thats not why i would move there. i would move there to train wtih the best... thats the dream and i want to follow it. whatever comes after is all a plus to me

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2007, 07:51:44 PM »
haha well i dont even think i would get near to being a top level fighter, i have the belief but thats not why i would move there. i would move there to train wtih the best... thats the dream and i want to follow it. whatever comes after is all a plus to me

I plan on going in November.  It would be an honor to have my faced punched by Mike, Jay, Grey, etc.