Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman Video Backstage After his Final Routine..  (Read 6661 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: Ronnie Coleman Video Backstage After his Final Routine..
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2007, 03:29:28 PM »
Ron is an asshole for just parking the camera in his face for what seemed like forever.   Say your thing and move on and let him time to himself.

Yet you still watched the video. :-\

Ron is the #1 bbing paparazzi. :D
w

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2007, 03:31:15 PM »
Yet you still watched the video. :-\

Ron is the #1 bbing paparazzi. :D

How much is Ron paying you to say this ;D

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2007, 06:30:00 PM »
If I was Ronnie....I probably would have told Ron to go take a walk with his video camera.

I actually thought he WAS going to do that.  When he turned around and noticed Ron coming with the camera he didn't look to happy, almost like he wanted to be alone, at least to take in the moment.

Coleman = best bodybuilder ever!  ;)
just not good enough

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2007, 09:17:22 PM »
ist really sad to see ronnie like this
TEAM WOLF

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2007, 09:24:08 PM »
Could have done without that shitty music at the start.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2007, 10:39:33 PM »
Video, pictures ... this is the Olympia.. this is the expo, this is the place where thousands come to see you.  Ronnie is and has been the number one bodybuilder of the past 8-9 years. I take a lot of pics and video. It is part of the aura backstage when you compete, and onstage too, and it the expo. 

All respect for Ronnie, and was surprised on the emotion of Ronnie, as we all felt it. It was an honour, this is the eight time Mr. Olympian who was the best in the world's final dance, at least that we know of.  People only see one side of Ronnie. Well, Ronnie is human, intelligent and can speak quite well. 

There were people behind me, and I couldn't really move back either when I shot that. And all of us were giving Ronnie respect, like he deserved. 

PBW Monday will have a tribute show to Ronnie. I hope they talk about the highlight of his career, his standing ovations (twice at this show), the other side of Ronnie which people don't see.  I am amazed that some of you think bodybuilders just push weights, eat and sleep.  They actually are real people too.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2007, 12:01:46 PM »
Video, pictures ... this is the Olympia.. this is the expo, this is the place where thousands come to see you.  Ronnie is and has been the number one bodybuilder of the past 8-9 years. I take a lot of pics and video. It is part of the aura backstage when you compete, and onstage too, and it the expo. 

All respect for Ronnie, and was surprised on the emotion of Ronnie, as we all felt it. It was an honour, this is the eight time Mr. Olympian who was the best in the world's final dance, at least that we know of.  People only see one side of Ronnie. Well, Ronnie is human, intelligent and can speak quite well. 

There were people behind me, and I couldn't really move back either when I shot that. And all of us were giving Ronnie respect, like he deserved. 

PBW Monday will have a tribute show to Ronnie. I hope they talk about the highlight of his career, his standing ovations (twice at this show), the other side of Ronnie which people don't see.  I am amazed that some of you think bodybuilders just push weights, eat and sleep.  They actually are real people too.

I still would have said "disappear" to you

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2007, 10:15:56 AM »
Ronnie is a great guy, and I HOPE that people get a chance to see this.  Even people who are not into bodybuilding are shocked when they realize what a nice guy he is.

WEAPONX

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2007, 10:38:49 AM »
CLASS ACT .

X

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2007, 04:15:55 PM »
I'm not a huge fan of Ronnie's physique, at least not for many years.

But Ronnie has always been a class act, and has been a tremendous  spokesman and icon for the IFBB.

His talent was clear very early on, before winning the first Mr. O.