Author Topic: att BerzerkFury, how did your MUAY THAI fight go?  (Read 9292 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: att BerzerkFury, how did your MUAY THAI fight go?
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2007, 10:13:14 AM »
15+ years + numerous actual fights. Looks like I'm the more experienced one.  ;)

Yet your abundance of knowledge seems to be none.. I haven't ever really heard you talk about training or fighting.. I do see you cut and paste. But never really any sound knowledge that would lead one to believe you know a kimurah from a heel hook.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2007, 10:15:02 AM »
Yet your abundance of knowledge seems to be none.. I haven't ever really heard you talk about training or fighting.. I do see you cut and paste. But never really any sound knowledge that would lead one to believe you know a kimurah from a heel hook.

but then there's not a whole lot of discussions about that is it? you complained about yourself in the past

and when i try to make one (like this one) all i hear is more complaints

i guess there's no pleasing you guys.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2007, 10:15:57 AM »
but then there's not a whole lot of discussions about that is it? you complained about yourself in the past

and when i try to make one (like this one) all i hear is more complaints

i guess there's no pleasing you guys.

Are you suggesting that by trying to start an argument with BF that you are bringing something helpful to the table?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2007, 10:23:43 AM »
Are you suggesting that by trying to start an argument with BF that you are bringing something helpful to the table?

absolutely.

in this thread, for the first time on mma board we have discovered that i have plenty of fighting experience (i guess im the modest one) where as you and berzerkfury (who are the ones constantly boasting and calling out others) turned out to have zero fighting experience.

interesting to say the least!  :)

now when we're done with that i hope others will jump in and share their experience! at least i got the ball rolling, nobody else did.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2007, 10:54:51 AM »
absolutely.

in this thread, for the first time on mma board we have discovered that i have plenty of fighting experience (i guess im the modest one) where as you and berzerkfury (who are the ones constantly boasting and calling out others) turned out to have zero fighting experience.

interesting to say the least!  :)

now when we're done with that i hope others will jump in and share their experience! at least i got the ball rolling, nobody else did.

I can say I have 15+ years of fighting experience too. Funny, I know more in my little pinky about MMA than you do in your whole being. All 15+ years of cage fighting and all. Funny, 6 months ago you claimed to have never fought a thai fight in your life and that you only did MMA for cardio and fun. Ironic how your song and dance changes the second you get called out on it. 13 years old and 20+ fights. Insane!  ::)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2007, 10:56:45 AM »
You haven't proven anything.. I could've had said that I had 40 fights.. Where is your proof of your fights.. Please post some pics of you after your fights.. Or anything.. Modest, I would call it more or less a lack of knowledge as to why you usually keep your mouth shut.. That and the fact that everytime you do someone flames you terribly.. I would prolly keep my mouth shut as well.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2007, 11:03:24 AM »
Bulldog and Chute back it up with their knowledge of grappling and striking that they bring to threads about it. You provide nothing, and the only time you talk about striking or grappling is in a "what technique is boring" thread. Give it a rest, clown. You're not smart enough to worm your way out of this one.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2007, 11:07:14 AM »
allready posted in this thread. post got deleted. whoever delete my post you're not doing people any favors, they just look like they need to be DEFENDED and cant battle it out with me....  8)
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2007, 11:08:40 AM »
chuteboxe isnt online so its gotta be sincitysmallguy that deleted my post, whats up sin? you cant have a discussion without deleting posts?

anyone want some CHICKEN?  :D
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2007, 11:14:34 AM »
chuteboxe isnt online so its gotta be sincitysmallguy that deleted my post, whats up sin? you cant have a discussion without deleting posts?

anyone want some CHICKEN?  :D

No I just saw no point in the thread that you posted.. Same goes for you moving my thread.. Cant take the truth or the opinion of the people who post here??? Now slither away on your stomach..

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2007, 11:18:49 AM »
No I just saw no point in the thread that you posted.. Same goes for you moving my thread.. Cant take the truth or the opinion of the people who post here??? Now slither away on your stomach..

my post was on-topic and thus shouldnt be deleted. you behaving like this (like a little kid out for revenge) just adds further to why you shouldnt be a mod. and since you never been a mod before and proved yourself before, it just shows i was right all along - you're a rookie. a beginner. and beginners make mistakes.

see, im a professional, it's just business. not personal. the board comes BEFORE my personal beef (if any) with anyone.

everybody know i dont see eye to eye with pumpster on the training board, does that mean i delete his posts? never. professionals make good mods. amateures with no experience that hold a grudge and take things personal do not.

hope this helps.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2007, 11:20:00 AM »
my post was on-topic and thus shouldnt be deleted. you behaving like this (like a little kid out for revenge) just adds further to why you shouldnt be a mod. and since you never been a mod before and proved yourself before, it just shows i was right all along - you're a rookie. a beginner. and beginners make mistakes.

see, im a professional, it's just business. not personal. the board comes BEFORE my personal beef (if any) with anyone.

everybody know i dont see eye to eye with pumpster on the training board, does that mean i delete his posts? never. professionals make good mods. amateures with no experience that hold a grudge and take things personal do not.

hope this helps.

You can keep trying to save face, but if it was put to a vote for you or someone like Bulldog for mod, you would lose. Hope this helps.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2007, 11:21:11 AM »

hope this helps.

Hence why I have I REPEAT I HAVE NEVER taken a side.. BF is one of my boys on here and I delete his threads.. Mods shouldn't be stooping down to the level of arguing in every thread.. Nor should a MOD run off one of the most knowledgable posters of the board..

Hence like you did or are about to with AB...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2007, 11:26:37 AM »
You can keep trying to save face, but if it was put to a vote for you or someone like Bulldog for mod, you would lose. Hope this helps.

this isnt a popularity contest. it's about being the most qualified person for the job. and bulldog got NOTHING on me.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2007, 11:29:17 AM »
Hence why I have I REPEAT I HAVE NEVER taken a side.. BF is one of my boys on here and I delete his threads.. Mods shouldn't be stooping down to the level of arguing in every thread.. Nor should a MOD run off one of the most knowledgable posters of the board..

Hence like you did or are about to with AB...

you take sides all the time. you sided with bf previously today and you admitted you have "teamed up" with chuteboxe (in other words, no matter what he does, right or wrong, you will support him and he will support you)

are you saying that i ran cagefighter and bad ass americanbulldog off the internet?!

i hope you're joking.

Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2007, 11:37:24 AM »
No what I am saying is that people are tired of dealing with your stupid ass. Your not a good fit for this board as half of the posters here can't stand you.. Including me.. it seems you enjoy arguing more then anything else.. I understand that you have no people around you to chat with and so any human interaction is good. Even if it is someone calling you a tard..

I would never just side with someone. If chute was in the wrong I would let him know. What we did agree on was to make this board better. Which we have done.

How did I side with BF earlier. I erased his posts just like anyone elses???

You don't run people off because you owned them or because you are a mass amount of knowledge and people can't stand it.. It's more like your dumb as a rock and when 15 people all agree and are telling you that your stupid. You for some reason think that you are still right and don't know how to eat a piece of humble pie and admit that your wrong.

I dont understand how you think you are good for the board when people hate coming here and putting up with your ignorance.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2007, 11:41:18 AM »
No what I am saying is that people are tired of dealing with your stupid ass. Your not a good fit for this board as half of the posters here can't stand you.. Including me.. it seems you enjoy arguing more then anything else.. I understand that you have no people around you to chat with and so any human interaction is good. Even if it is someone calling you a tard..

I would never just side with someone. If chute was in the wrong I would let him know. What we did agree on was to make this board better. Which we have done.

How did I side with BF earlier. I erased his posts just like anyone elses???

You don't run people off because you owned them or because you are a mass amount of knowledge and people can't stand it.. It's more like your dumb as a rock and when 15 people all agree and are telling you that your stupid. You for some reason think that you are still right and don't know how to eat a piece of humble pie and admit that your wrong.

I dont understand how you think you are good for the board when people hate coming here and putting up with your ignorance.

easy tiger, it's only the internet
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2007, 11:44:33 AM »
easy tiger, it's only the internet

What kind of response is that?? I am not getting worked up, just stating the facts.. Nice try at trying to make it seem like I am melting when in fact you have no response???

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2007, 11:45:43 AM »
What kind of response is that?? I am not getting worked up, just stating the facts.. Nice try at trying to make it seem like I am melting when in fact you have no response???

your face turned red yet?
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2007, 11:49:43 AM »
your face turned red yet?

Come on BLUTROLL you know that my face is always red..  ::) ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2007, 11:51:09 AM »
Come on BLUTROLL you know that my face is always red..  ::) ::)

you really need to be more precise putting on the lipstick!
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: actual fighting experience discussion (well kinda)
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2007, 12:02:32 PM »
That was a good one..  ::)

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2007, 12:05:45 PM »

What is this, the battle of the mods?
  Objectively, Bluto you are wrong for creating this thread with ill purpose.
  you guys spent an entire other thread arguing.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2007, 12:07:36 PM »

What is this, the battle of the mods?
  Objectively, Bluto you are wrong for creating this thread with ill purpose.
  you guys spent an entire other thread arguing.

well since they never had a fight in real life i thought i would create an opportunityfor them to at least fight virtually!
Z

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2007, 12:28:38 PM »

:) 

Not everyone will have the same experiences as another in regards to fighting, and there is no way really to verify who has actually been in a real fight. I for one have not been in an actual fight since i was in highschool i grad in 1996, and looking back i would say i lost..badly, i kept the Dr. bill after all these years as a reminder, riding in an ambulance is expensive.
 Chute/SinCity and AmericanBulldog and the rest of the mods all seem knowledgable on the MMA subject. its more what you know then what youve done IMO. Knowledge is more important to credibility on an internet board.