Author Topic: Question for Mr. Chick  (Read 4525 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Question for Mr. Chick
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2007, 09:05:53 PM »
YEAH BUDAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYY!

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2007, 09:09:46 PM »
Chick really holds his own there.

Jay has the worst front double bi ever, just a giant wall of abdomen and torso with two unsymmetrical arms attached to it.

BODYBUILDER212

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2007, 11:09:43 AM »
In all honest the reason i start the thread one to see if bob still has the passion after so many years chasing that pro card,  and two i knew someone would post the classic Bob front double next to jay, and he really has to feel confident in the comparison standing with Jay,  unbelivable,  Bob Chick could be Mr. Olympia   ;D

Imagine that , in the comparison pic chick is beating the guy who just won the O on saturday night..

...ahhh yess the right decision was definitely made that night  ::)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2007, 12:26:39 PM »
Chick really holds his own there.

Jay has the worst front double bi ever, just a giant wall of abdomen and torso with two unsymmetrical arms attached to it.

I agree.  When I did the picture....I was hoping to make a joke with it.

Aint gonna happen

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2007, 12:43:21 PM »
Dennis was listed incorrectly...I am 6'0 and as 235 in that pic thats posted.

Ronnie is 5'11...look at the pics of them next to each other.

Are you sure about Ronnie?  I am 6'2 and I stood next to Ronnie at last years Arnold he did not seem like he was 5'11 but about 5'9 1/2 to 5'10.  I also talked to Wolf and he did appear to be around 6'0.  I took a picture with Freeman who says he 6'2 and we were about the same height with myself being a little bit taller.  The reason I noticed the heights is because I was surprised at how short a lot of the bodybuilders were.
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2007, 12:45:42 PM »

Are you sure about Ronnie?  I am 6'2 and I stood next to Ronnie at last years Arnold he did not seem like he was 5'11 but about 5'9 1/2 to 5'10.  I also talked to Wolf and he did appear to be around 6'0.  I took a picture with Freeman who says he 6'2 and we were about the same height with myself being a little bit taller.  The reason I noticed the heights is because I was surprised at how short a lot of the bodybuilders were.
i'm sure you're a beast "archer". ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2007, 12:47:17 PM »
i'm sure you're a beast "archer". ::)

I never said I was a beast just that I was taller.
A

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2007, 01:34:15 PM »

Packing on muscle & filling out a frame doesn't require height