Author Topic: I got sick so...  (Read 11719 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: I got sick so...
« Reply #100 on: October 08, 2007, 07:48:53 AM »
maybe you can go back to tennis...
I challenged u little pussy to compete against me in mr getbig extreme division. PLEASE EXPLAIN EVERYONE WHY U PUSSIED OUT  :D

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: October 08, 2007, 08:01:39 AM »
Dude, stfu already....HUTCH owns you...

you gotta be THE most annoying idiot retard on hear, hands down.  And, your physique is NOT too impressive.  I'll give you props for staying lean, but come on....your scrawny.  Eat a little bit and thicken up...

maybe you should go back on the dbol...its  obvious the gains you got from it are super impressive ::)

and yes, i've posted my pics and destroyed you.....just look back at the posts from getbiggers in response...

------actually, i'm agreeing w whoever wrote that SEV is a gimmick....    fake plates, skinny build, monster ego, gay outfits......GOTTA be a gimmick...or fishing for some male "friends"

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2007, 08:24:54 AM »
Dude, stfu already....HUTCH owns you...

you gotta be THE most annoying idiot retard on hear, hands down.  And, your physique is NOT too impressive.  I'll give you props for staying lean, but come on....your scrawny.  Eat a little bit and thicken up...

maybe you should go back on the dbol...its  obvious the gains you got from it are super impressive ::)

and yes, i've posted my pics and destroyed you.....just look back at the posts from getbiggers in response...

------actually, i'm agreeing w whoever wrote that SEV is a gimmick....    fake plates, skinny build, monster ego, gay outfits......GOTTA be a gimmick...or fishing for some male "friends"
MEEEEEEEEELTDOWN...WOW I REALLY AM UNDER YOUR SKIN  :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 08, 2007, 08:55:12 AM »
Personally I like myself like in this pic which is skinnier but better lines..

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 08, 2007, 08:56:20 AM »
hahahahhaa, gayer than kicking field goals to win a football game.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 08, 2007, 08:58:39 AM »
hahahahhaa, gayer than kicking field goals to win a football game.
Some athletes are paid handsome money to do just that.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 08, 2007, 09:04:50 AM »
sevaste must be a gimmick.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #107 on: October 08, 2007, 09:19:41 AM »
He must have been abused as a child .....otherwise can't explain his behaviour here, calling everybody names and acting like an idiot. D :)
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 08, 2007, 09:30:34 AM »
He must have been abused as a child .....otherwise can't explain his behaviour here, calling everybody names and acting like an idiot. D :)
I was abused by your mom  ;)

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: October 08, 2007, 09:41:33 AM »
shitty genetics...got some tips?...oh wait...u are a "pro" softballer  :D

I think the only reason people talk shit (other than people just being assholes) is your lack of chest development.  It's obvious that your delts and triceps are overpowering your chest.  Try pre-exhaustion, heavy flies followed by the bench press.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 08, 2007, 09:46:02 AM »
Im seriously starting to believe this guy is as queer as a 3 dollar bill...  :-X

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 08, 2007, 09:58:01 AM »
I think the only reason people talk shit (other than people just being assholes) is your lack of chest development.  It's obvious that your delts and triceps are overpowering your chest.  Try pre-exhaustion, heavy flies followed by the bench press.
working on it...I'm decent strong on pressing so I always get challenged by bigger members at the gym I'm a trainer at to do chest together because they cant fathom a skinny guy like me beating them in benchpress  :D ...kinda like big cypriate haha . bUT you are right.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: October 08, 2007, 10:26:45 AM »
no  ;)

Well I am glad you have verified your retardedness.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 08, 2007, 10:37:42 AM »
Well I am glad you have verified your retardedness.
man .. u are just killing it tonite.... :D

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: October 08, 2007, 11:21:53 AM »
tape a new video...post it within the week, of you benching the 405 for 3 reps (or the 315 for 10 reps)

however....zoom in on the plate amounts, so we can see they are 45's....AND do a little demonstration of how they are heavy---such as dropping them against other plates on the floor as proof of there weight.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 08, 2007, 11:26:03 AM »
tape a new video...post it within the week, of you benching the 405 for 3 reps (or the 315 for 10 reps)

however....zoom in on the plate amounts, so we can see they are 45's....AND do a little demonstration of how they are heavy---such as dropping them against other plates on the floor as proof of there weight.

:D haaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!! u are fucking funny  :D  :D  :D  :D listen peachy : how about I tape my dick also just so U can be sure it apeals to your tastebuds. What a fucking homo u are Cotrade... :-\

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: October 08, 2007, 11:55:07 AM »
your avoidance = gimmick

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #117 on: October 08, 2007, 12:53:13 PM »
I was abused by your mom  ;)

Wow....does that make you feel like a real man,,?  :) Maybe I'll give you a chance to tell me whay you just typed to my face... :o

ps. should I translate that in romanian to you .. :o

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 08, 2007, 01:18:29 PM »
Wow....does that make you feel like a real man,,?  :) Maybe I'll give you a chance to tell me whay you just typed to my face... :o

ps. should I translate that in romanian to you .. :o
no need homo ...and if you're around this parts of the world please come by... :D ...where do bitches like u come from ?

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #119 on: October 08, 2007, 01:38:21 PM »
I'm waaay past that phase where you pick an internet fight shithead.....but you can still live the dream and phatom about it  ;) It's just  funny to see how comfortable you feel calling everybody names and attacking everybody here for no reason,when we all know you wouldn't be so chatty and disrespectful if we would have this conversation in person... ;) that's all baldie.. :-*

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #120 on: October 08, 2007, 01:41:11 PM »
I'm waaay past that phase where you pick an internet fight shithead.....but you can still live the dream and phatom about it  ;) It's just  funny to see how comfortable you feel calling everybody names and attacking everybody here for no reason,when we all know you wouldn't be so chatty and disrespectful if we would have this conversation in person... ;) that's all baldie.. :-*
Danny are you saying that sevaste's 145 pounds of shredded muscle don't intimidate you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #121 on: October 08, 2007, 01:53:39 PM »
Danny are you saying that sevaste's 145 pounds of shredded muscle don't intimidate you?
I'm shittin my pants as we speak at the dreadful thought he's gonna come  get me... :) Also I was terrified just thinkin about competing against him  and feel sorry for everybody that has to face him at Getbig 2 ....he'll destroy all the pussies on this board and make a mockery out of everybody on Earth... ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: October 08, 2007, 01:55:30 PM »
U know deep down inside yourself that u would act like a little scared girl if u ever worked up the courage to walk up to me...in real life you are the lipstick bitch and I'm BUBBA.....bitch  :-*

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #123 on: October 08, 2007, 01:56:32 PM »
U know deep down inside yourself that u would act like a little scared girl if u ever worked up the courage to walk up to me...in real life you are the lipstick bitch and I'm BUBBA.....bitch  :-*
i would make you look like a kulack from the days of stalin if you ever made it out of your eurotrash village ...
L

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 08, 2007, 01:59:47 PM »
i would make you look like a kulack from the days of stalin if you ever made it out of your eurotrash village ...
I don't like fat tubbys who are all talk...u embarassed the sport of bb by the way u presented yourself?