Author Topic: What was your best cycle ever?  (Read 10731 times)

Beener

• Getbig IV
Re: What was your best cycle ever?
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2007, 09:20:54 PM »
Agreed, love the stuff...haven't done a cycle without it since I got introduced to it...

Yeah I put tren in the cycle im on now..didnt really notice it was anythign tooo special. was doin 100mg every other day, but i was halfway through my last vials so i was like 'what the hey' and i went to 75 every day, adn yknow the every day made a big difference. Tren fuckin rules. End of story.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2007, 01:44:19 AM »
My best for bulking and strength was 750mg Sust, 400mg Deca and 100mg Drol

My best for cutting was 500mg Prop, 600mg Primo and 50mg Winny

My personal favorite was 1000mg Test E & 400mg Parabolan...just wrapped this one up. great strength increase and i gained 18 pounds while dropping bodyfat, this was my first run with tren.

8)
AND STILL LOOKING LIKE SHIT. :-X

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2007, 05:42:22 AM »
750mg of Prop
300mg of EQ
150 Tren Ent

Stack seems to be my fav thus far. It's not one of those stacks that give you the "BAM" results right away...but give it a little time and its well worth being on. Lean mass gain, no water involved.

Interesting one....
How long did you run this and how split up doses?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ARNOLD JUNIOR - CANT DAD GET US ALL TICKETS!!  ;)
Drop us in the Hummers?

-----
I CANT WAIT TO SEE OVERLOADS REPLY TO SEV HERE.... ;D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2007, 06:49:23 AM »
Never knew Overload posted any pics, so how can you say that sev?  Does not seem right.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2007, 07:35:46 AM »
Sev is probably assuming Overload is out of shape since he is more of a powerlifter???

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2007, 08:58:11 AM »
Never knew Overload posted any pics, so how can you say that sev?  Does not seem right.
WELL I DO NOT KNOW IF U FOLLOWED THE MAIN BOARD BUT WHEN I WANTED TO ENTER MR GETBIG HE JUMPED OUT FRONT AND YELLED THAT IS TOTALLY UNFAIR FOR THE OTHER CONTESTANTS SINCE I ADMITED TO TAKING DBOLL IN THE FAST YEAR FOR A WOOPING 5 WEEKS. ANYWAY...HE SAID TO MAKE IT FAIR HE WILL ENTER THE COMPETITION TO TEACH ME A LESSON .
      FAIR ENOUGH SINCE I KNEW THE CLOWN WOULD LOOK LIKE SHIT BB WISE  . SO COME CONTEST TIME ALL THE POSTERS WHO WANTED TO TEACH ME A LESSON WERE NOWERE TO BE FOUND.
      GO FIGURE  ::) . SEE I THOUGHT THAT SINCE WE TALK SO MUCH SMACK ABOUT EACH OTHER ...WHERE BETTER TO SETTLE WHO'S WHO THAN IN A BB CONTEST , ALBEIT A VIRTUAL ONE . SO OVERLOAD ..PLEASE FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME EXPLAIN EVERYONE WHY DID U PUSSY OUT OF THE MR GETBIG II EXTREME DIVISION . ????????

BY THE WAY THIS IS THE FRIGHTENING PHYSIQUE THEY WERE RUNNING FROM  :D  ::)  :-\ ( U CAN CALL IT THE BODY I BUILT ON 5 WEEKS OF D-BOLL

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2007, 02:31:00 PM »

ARNOLD JUNIOR - CANT DAD GET US ALL TICKETS!!  ;)
Drop us in the Hummers?

Yeah, you'd think so. But dad seems to be a little bit of a cheap ass.

But hey, ole dad is still the man!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2007, 02:45:16 PM »
WELL I DO NOT KNOW IF U FOLLOWED THE MAIN BOARD BUT WHEN I WANTED TO ENTER MR GETBIG HE JUMPED OUT FRONT AND YELLED THAT IS TOTALLY UNFAIR FOR THE OTHER CONTESTANTS SINCE I ADMITED TO TAKING DBOLL IN THE FAST YEAR FOR A WOOPING 5 WEEKS. ANYWAY...HE SAID TO MAKE IT FAIR HE WILL ENTER THE COMPETITION TO TEACH ME A LESSON .
      FAIR ENOUGH SINCE I KNEW THE CLOWN WOULD LOOK LIKE SHIT BB WISE  . SO COME CONTEST TIME ALL THE POSTERS WHO WANTED TO TEACH ME A LESSON WERE NOWERE TO BE FOUND.
      GO FIGURE  ::) . SEE I THOUGHT THAT SINCE WE TALK SO MUCH SMACK ABOUT EACH OTHER ...WHERE BETTER TO SETTLE WHO'S WHO THAN IN A BB CONTEST , ALBEIT A VIRTUAL ONE . SO OVERLOAD ..PLEASE FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME EXPLAIN EVERYONE WHY DID U PUSSY OUT OF THE MR GETBIG II EXTREME DIVISION . ????????

BY THE WAY THIS IS THE FRIGHTENING PHYSIQUE THEY WERE RUNNING FROM  :D  ::)  :-\ ( U CAN CALL IT THE BODY I BUILT ON 5 WEEKS OF D-BOLL

Settle down killer. It's just a message board.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2007, 03:14:46 PM »
Settle down killer. It's just a message board.
said the drug guro with the french handle ... ::) ...don't worry about me , worry about your bitchtits. ;)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2007, 04:46:01 PM »
said the drug guro with the french handle ... ::) ...don't worry about me , worry about your bitchtits. ;)

Very impressive.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2007, 04:49:38 PM »
Very impressive.
::) don't quit your dayjob

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2007, 04:51:03 PM »

Can't afford to.  ;D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2007, 04:56:03 PM »

Sev WTF chill man....  ;D
Like Rodney king Baby said - Cant we all get along...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2007, 04:57:17 PM »
Sev WTF chill man....  ;D
Like Rodney king Baby said - Cant we all get along...

No kidding. Sev you seem a little high strung - not slammin' ya just basing it on your posts.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2007, 05:01:09 PM »
No kidding. Sev you seem a little high strung - not slammin' ya just basing it on your posts.
IT WAS ADREESED TO OVERLOAD...THA BIGGEST SHIT TALKER ON THIS SITE AND ALSO THE BIGGEST PUSSY WHO CANNOT BACK UP HIS YAPPING WITH A PHYSIQUE WORTH A COUPLE OF FIECES

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2007, 05:03:38 PM »
I see. However, Overload isn't the biggest shittalker - not even close. Actually he's a pretty good guy.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2007, 05:04:41 PM »
As far as Pictures go, anyone living in E Europe has no idea what a police state the US has become in the AAS matter.
Nobody here eager to throw up Pics.
ANd all the assholes on GB here make it a pointless thing anyway.
A bunch of Natural Jackass rip on Luv. Good God I want to see ONE of them w/ legs like his!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2007, 05:07:35 PM »
I see. However, Overload isn't the biggest shittalker - not even close. Actually he's a pretty good guy.
::) he is a huge hypocrite who wanted to teach me a lesson...where are u mr delusional ?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2007, 05:11:12 PM »
As far as Pictures go, anyone living in E Europe has no idea what a police state the US has become in the AAS matter.
Nobody here eager to throw up Pics.
ANd all the assholes on GB here make it a pointless thing anyway.
A bunch of Natural Jackass rip on Luv. Good God I want to see ONE of them w/ legs like his!

;) i'll give it a shot

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2007, 05:15:07 PM »
::) he is a huge hypocrite who wanted to teach me a lesson...where are u mr delusional ?

According to my wife I am.  ;D

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2007, 05:34:16 PM »
For once I'd like to see Pumpster's exsessive use of deleting posts due to trolling used on another board:P

Sevatese stfu no one likes you or cares

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2007, 05:35:01 PM »
;) i'll give it a shot
Although you do run your mouth a lot you do have some decent legs...ok size and very lean, but L2H still beats you by a good bit IMO...oh and so do I, lol!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2007, 05:35:12 PM »

Sev, are you Stateside or Europe? For some reason I thought Europe....
Your  free to slap up all the pics you want, but (Smart) US citizens w/ certian jobs etc are not going to.
Good condition there, but you aint natural either, right? For some reason I recall you talkin  big ass Dbol doses.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2007, 02:27:34 AM »
Sev, are you Stateside or Europe? For some reason I thought Europe....
Your  free to slap up all the pics you want, but (Smart) US citizens w/ certian jobs etc are not going to.
Good condition there, but you aint natural either, right? For some reason I recall you talkin  big ass Dbol doses.
I'm in Romania right now. I ran 100 mg of dbol for 5 weeks earlier this year and that's all I did in the past year and a half...I also had the displeasure of getting quite a few amps of fake test on more than 1 ocassion . appearantly my 5 weeks of d-boll was categorized as massive doses and heavy cycles.... :D ...in those pics above I'm squeaky clean.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2007, 02:45:24 AM »
I'm in Romania right now. I ran 100 mg of dbol for 5 weeks earlier this year and that's all I did in the past year and a half...I also had the displeasure of getting quite a few amps of fake test on more than 1 ocassion . appearantly my 5 weeks of d-boll was categorized as massive doses and heavy cycles.... :D ...in those pics above I'm squeaky clean.

I would have thought Romania would be easy to get Human Grade steroids.  I guess it's not legal?   You mentioned in another thread that when you were using 100mg Dbol a day that your body is used to it since you have done numerous heavy cycles for years.  Were those done when you were competing 10 years ago?  Also how do you plan on keeping all of the mass you attained for the Mr. GB3 ? 

good luck