Author Topic: Markus Rheinhardt: Juiced or Natural...?  (Read 8378 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Markus Rheinhardt: Juiced or Natural...?
« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2007, 08:09:32 PM »
...dude, the guys on this site think anyone over 150 lbs is a roid monster.

Even Adonis was accused of using for the Mr GetBig, despite the fact that he was smaller than most non-trainers.

Everyone forgets that the average age on this site is about 18 and the average mentality is that of a twelve year old:
-Reinhardt must be on steroids because he has muscles
-Matthew McConaughey must be on gear because he has abs
-Brad Pitt must have been on gear for Fight Club (for Troy maybe... but Fight Club?)
-Eugene Sandow was on gear because some doctors had prescribed glandular extracts in his time
-Hercules must have been on steroids because those labours were pretty impressive

Maybe I'll enter the Mr GetBig3 myself and show up as big as... as... well, maybe as big as Frank Zane (but a little softer) and show you all! 

The Luke

Well I started at the end o 25 to lift and am almost 30. I guess I am pathetic because I don't match your 3/5/4 formula or whatever it was. Sure I would like to but I DO train hard eat 4-6 times a day, etc. I don't think about the gym my every waking hour so maybe I am not hardcore enough. I don't think the average joe can lift those weights in 3 years unless starting off very young. Brad Pitt was definitely juiced for Troy.
I hate the State.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2007, 07:05:40 AM »
...dude, the guys on this site think anyone over 150 lbs is a roid monster.

Even Adonis was accused of using for the Mr GetBig, despite the fact that he was smaller than most non-trainers.

Everyone forgets that the average age on this site is about 18 and the average mentality is that of a twelve year old:
-Reinhardt must be on steroids because he has muscles
-Matthew McConaughey must be on gear because he has abs
-Brad Pitt must have been on gear for Fight Club (for Troy maybe... but Fight Club?)
-Eugene Sandow was on gear because some doctors had prescribed glandular extracts in his time
-Hercules must have been on steroids because those labours were pretty impressive

Maybe I'll enter the Mr GetBig3 myself and show up as big as... as... well, maybe as big as Frank Zane (but a little softer) and show you all! 

The Luke

a physique like markus reinhardts (going by the 2 pics posted in this thread) can be accomplished (clean) after years of consistant training if you have very good genetics. but the reason im saying he is juiced is due to who he is and what he does. you have to understand the mentality of these guys.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2007, 07:16:26 AM »
a physique like markus reinhardts (going by the 2 pics posted in this thread) can be accomplished (clean) after years of consistant training if you have very good genetics. but the reason im saying he is juiced is due to who he is and what he does. you have to understand the mentality of these guys.

With the emphasis on that...
I hate the State.