Author Topic: 61 year old Bernie Cooper ....................wow!  (Read 20002 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 61 year old Bernie Cooper ....................wow!
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2007, 11:53:45 AM »
he is he states his height as 5'4  i read an article about him in a magazine before. he has a much much younger wife who if i can remember properly is pretty fit.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2007, 11:54:20 AM »
He looks great

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2007, 11:54:29 AM »
Jesus................he looks better now than he did when he was young!!

I agree.

Too bad he doesn't have a website.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2007, 12:03:17 PM »
I agree.

Too bad he doesn't have a website.

That dude that beat me in my first show (went to the PDI )is pretty old also isn't he?!??

can't remember his name.................... ...

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2007, 12:08:02 PM »
Chris Filippelli

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2007, 12:08:41 PM »
That dude that beat me in my first show (went to the PDI )is pretty old also isn't he?!??

can't remember his name.................... ...
LOL. C'mon now, Mike. You wake up screaming it every night.  ;)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2007, 12:10:16 PM »
LOL. C'mon now, Mike. You wake up screaming it every night.  ;)

Well.................... since there were only 2 of us in the entire show you would think i would remember it!!

;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2007, 12:55:35 PM »
Absolutly unbelievable crazy good... I HOPE I look half as good should I reach the age of 60

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2007, 01:04:30 PM »
Chris Filippelli

Grey doesn't necessarily mean old.  He is under 50.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2007, 03:05:45 PM »
I'm amazed he is motivated enough to still train like he obviously does.

Is there anyone out there his age who still looks that good?
nope, because most people by age 61 realize theres alot more to life then juicing ,lifting, eating on time ,dieting ,taking diurectics and posing in front of a mirrior hence only a few look that way at that age!

actually even the most ego driven ones get this by age 45, but it truly takes a person with extreme narsacism combined with ocd to reach this stage of brain malfunction!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2007, 03:10:45 PM »
nope, because most people by age 61 realize theres alot more to life then juicing ,lifting, eating on time ,dieting ,taking diurectics and posing in front of a mirrior hence only a few look that way at that age!

actually even the most ego driven ones get this by age 45, but it truly takes a person with extreme narsacism combined with ocd to reach this stage of brain malfunction!
most people at 60+ are sitting on their asses complaining about young people....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2007, 03:19:13 PM »
most people at 60+ are sitting on their asses complaining about young people....
walking/jogging , lifting low poundage 3x a week to stay toned and promote health is one thing, but these guys want to look like thier he man while thier jackin off in some 20 yr old twinks mouth ;)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2007, 05:51:55 PM »
walking/jogging , lifting low poundage 3x a week to stay toned and promote health is one thing, but these guys want to look like thier he man while thier jackin off in some 20 yr old twinks mouth ;)

You say that like it's a bad thing!  ;D

Does anyone have a pic of Bernie's wife?

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2007, 06:03:53 PM »
Does anyone have a pic of Bernie's wife?

Having a straight moment?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2007, 06:50:40 PM »
That's fucking amazing... the is truly the definition of HARDCORE, he looks phenomenal for his age.
Shit, he looks better then Lee Priest who's half his age!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2007, 06:54:07 PM »

I agree with you on this one.... :o
I hate the State.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2007, 07:51:09 PM »
 i see what you are saying but, dont agree on all points.. look at what happneds to most 45 year olds.. they start a sedentary lifestyle.. they eayt poorly, they are stressed out ect ect.. i can not fault a guy who keeps doing what he loves.. whether it be bodybuilding, triathlons ect.. if it makes ya happy, what the hell.. i know a guy in hislate 50's who lifts 5 days a week.. he has since he was 18 years old.. he loves the shit.. loves the lifestyle.. he has family, a good job, and takes care of the bilss.. but, for one a hour a day, it is all about him.. he lifts, eats 5 times a day and loves it.. he is far from ocd and still spends time working on his vettes and other hobbies..so yes, most find other things in life by then, but, that does not mean that one has to omit bodybuilding.. ya just fit it in.. ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2007, 07:57:14 PM »
i see what you are saying but, dont agree on all points.. look at what happneds to most 45 year olds.. they start a sedentary lifestyle.. they eayt poorly, they are stressed out ect ect.. i can not fault a guy who keeps doing what he loves.. whether it be bodybuilding, triathlons ect.. if it makes ya happy, what the hell.. i know a guy in hislate 50's who lifts 5 days a week.. he has since he was 18 years old.. he loves the shit.. loves the lifestyle.. he has family, a good job, and takes care of the bilss.. but, for one a hour a day, it is all about him.. he lifts, eats 5 times a day and loves it.. he is far from ocd and still spends time working on his vettes and other hobbies..so yes, most find other things in life by then, but, that does not mean that one has to omit bodybuilding.. ya just fit it in.. ;)

Ya there's no reason he can't still look good; most don't stay with it then there are others who train that way for life.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2007, 07:58:06 PM »

Lifting isn't the problem but why possibly risk your health at that age with diuretics, ass, hgh, fatburners...that's the point...
I hate the State.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2008, 11:30:56 AM »
More Bernie please...  :)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2008, 11:32:50 AM »
whos that right monster, stubbs?

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2008, 11:38:21 AM »

at 45 you say?..........oh brother

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2008, 11:49:09 AM »
He probably started shooting up on the juice very late, or started using more than small amounts very late. Thus, he can still stay healthy for a few years, because he don't have 40+ years of juicing behind him.

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2008, 12:53:48 PM »
LOOKS GOOD ???

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2008, 12:56:14 PM »
whos that right monster, stubbs?

Stubbs doesn't have synthol in his arms, does he?