Author Topic: As requested, a few 240 pics  (Read 17015 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: As requested, a few 240 pics
« Reply #125 on: October 08, 2007, 03:39:21 PM »
I know I wanna drink 2 whey shakes a day.  I just gotta figure out those other 5 meals.  It's my biggest problem.  I don't understand carbs, simply put.  I don't know what kind to eat when.  high/low GI.  I don't know how to eat at night, when I'm the hungriest. 
240 you need the principles

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #126 on: October 08, 2007, 04:11:06 PM »
I know I wanna drink 2 whey shakes a day.  I just gotta figure out those other 5 meals.  It's my biggest problem.  I don't understand carbs, simply put.  I don't know what kind to eat when.  high/low GI.  I don't know how to eat at night, when I'm the hungriest. 
man forget all that science.. foolishness....
no offense.. people over complicate...things all the .. just train
i guarantee you.. if i was training with you you would have to make improvements..
.. hard honest training....
i think you have to build a good base before you start complicating stuff..
trust me i'm living proof..
hard training... and more importantly.. loving to train to me its not.. trainin to get big.. . its loving the feeling of lifting heavy weights.. the muscles are a bonus
choice is an illusion

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #127 on: October 08, 2007, 04:14:08 PM »
yeah, I had poor range of motion back then.  I see that now.
Also I was 40 pounds bigger (up to 222 at my heaviest), and used knee wraps and back braces and spotters.

Today, I dunno.  It's all about being healthy.  This morning I got up and had a banana on the floor with the rugrat watching sesame street.  We went for a 2 mil walk, then had some waffles.  Watching the Backyardigans now having our morning juice.  I know that 8 egg whites, a cup of oats, and 4 cups of crystal lite would be a better breakfast, and maybe there will be a time in the future when I do that.   I know that putting 10-15 pounds on will bring my arms back a bit, fill out the back, etc... but at the moment, it's not an important goal.  I have perfect bloodwork, great blood pressure, zero injuries.  Hitting 200 and adding muscle might be a goal soon.  Just not yet.

nothing wrong with that, we all have our own goals  :)....

to be honest tho;having a good physique doesnt require that much time per week, it just requires consistency..3 days a week at the gym (approx total training time 3x1 hours) will take you very far
and if you dont have time( or energy) to cook good healthy meals you can always drink some of the calories. Get some protein powder and mix with oatmeal and water in a blender, have that shake 2 times per day in addition to your regular food.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: October 08, 2007, 04:35:58 PM »
Gaining muscle in a caloric defecit is not efficient. It is possible in young males and with drug users however but it isn't very effective. Im not saying to gain 50 lbs though. An excess of calories is neccesary along with heavy weight to promote growth. Adonis has agreed with me the bodybuilding is no productive in the least. Any form of growing is going to decrease your life span. Anything that promotes muscle growth will shorten your life (examples being steroids, igf, insulin, increaded metabolism// protien synthesis, etc..). Anyway that isn't the point. The point im making is that it is good to see Rob has dropped from the whole bodybuilding cult and is intrested in staying lean. When people ask my for lifting advice now i try not to get their hopes up. Infact i tell them not get into it at all and to just excercise for fun because once you get stuck in this world and obsession it is pretty hard to come out of it. I now see myself 20 lbs heavier and view it as fat. I can't get out of the obsession of being insanly ripped all the time. I notice adonis even fluctuates in weight from time to time. You eventually have to slip a little.

You don't have to try to gain in a deficit.  You could stay at maintenance or just a little bit above.  I find it hard to believe that you would have to eat that much extra to put on a pound or 2 of muscle a year, which I think is the most you can really gain as a natural that has been training for a while.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #129 on: October 08, 2007, 04:45:09 PM »
your still trolling for advice huh rob... :-\

shit more people than god have given advice to you-----------if you havent gotten it by now (being in the BBing scene for the last 3yrs) then either your A) retarded or B) just lazy and still looking for an excuse--------------its not complicated

you had a shitty physique even when you were single and had time---now your excuse is you have a family ::)

you are the ultimate internet troll

always have been always will be :-\

you talked shit about hte people who competed last year saying you could have beat a few of them----but when it s time to compete you back out yet again even though you promised to over and over again

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #130 on: October 08, 2007, 04:55:16 PM »
I doudt 240 or bust could squat an empty bar with those birdlegs let alone 405 for 20 reps,  thats just an outright lie plain and simple where the fuck is squadfather to call bullshit on that since he claims to be an authority on bullshit claims.

I ve seen more meat on a chicken Mcnugget.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #131 on: October 08, 2007, 04:58:15 PM »
You don't have to try to gain in a deficit.  You could stay at maintenance or just a little bit above.  I find it hard to believe that you would have to eat that much extra to put on a pound or 2 of muscle a year, which I think is the most you can really gain as a natural that has been training for a while.
Hahahah adonis and i just recently found that Eugene Sandow used to eat 4400 calories a day. True fact. I eat right now because i enjoy it. I don't even add. I don't lose wait unless i count calories.

power_n_glory

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #132 on: October 08, 2007, 04:59:07 PM »
Don't let anyone tell you different. Go out and enjoy life. Don't stay stuck in a prison.

do you live the high life how often do you get laid you sound just like another nerd

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #133 on: October 08, 2007, 05:01:02 PM »
405 for 20 with those quads? hahahahaha

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #134 on: October 08, 2007, 05:03:27 PM »
Hahahah adonis and i just recently found that Eugene Sandow used to eat 4400 calories a day. True fact. I eat right now because i enjoy it. I don't even add. I don't lose wait unless i count calories.

I doubt that he had access to the nutrional guide and calories per food item during those times I doubt if he counted calories..

how many calories were in a standard bowl of stew back then? without knowing the contents you would have to "guestimate", plus factor in that many of the ingredients weren't "light"
Here comes the money shot

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #135 on: October 08, 2007, 05:05:48 PM »
I doubt that he had access to the nutrional guide and calories per food item during those times I doubt if he counted calories..

how many calories were in a standard bowl of stew back then? without knowing the contents you would have to "guestimate", plus factor in that many of the ingredients weren't "light"
Very accurate article here http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?_r=1&res=9A03E7DE123CE433A25755C0A9609C94669ED7CF&oref=slogin

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #136 on: October 08, 2007, 05:06:45 PM »
I never said 400 x 20.

I went over 400 for partial reps.  Period.  I was 40 pounds bigger at the time.

Nordic, you have a serious hard-on for me.  What's up with that?  I posted pics, even though I looked skinny and sick.  Get on with your own life.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: October 08, 2007, 05:11:25 PM »

Eating because you enjoy it is great, I'm just calling into question the necessity of gorging to gain muscle.  I think you need more hobbies, you are making BBing harder than it needs to be.

I'd be interested in seeing the source...also note that he probably trained a lot each day, so even if he did eat this much it might not have been that much over maintenance for him.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Here comes the money shot

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #139 on: October 08, 2007, 05:17:44 PM »
240 you need the principles
hahahahaha! ok "dp" ::)

Riddick

• Getbig II
  • There's no guarantee that you'll see the next day!
« Reply #140 on: October 08, 2007, 05:18:08 PM »
Thanks guys. 

And honestly - and I swear to God on this - I vomited about 5 minutes before taking those pics last night.  Had the flu pretty bad but wanted to get some pics up before the deadline.  So the next batch should be better.

If anyone out there is experienced in bodybuilding nutrition and wants to help me plan out a nutritional regimen, please PM or email me ciscorob5@aol.com  - I'd be happy to trade services in return.  I just need to come up with a simple 7 meal plan that'll work well with my bodytype.  Thanks! 

Should be too hard to diet since you're home ALL DAY!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #141 on: October 08, 2007, 05:21:47 PM »
?  I posted pics, even though I looked skinny and sick.  

exactly my purpose ;)--to expose you as a little skinny bitch who only talked shit about beating people in MR getbig after last years contest

Im done with you now :-*

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #142 on: October 08, 2007, 06:06:23 PM »
are you competing in Mr Getbig III 240??

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 08, 2007, 06:09:40 PM »
are you competing in Mr Getbig III 240??

I'll let you know.

Will you be doing the show Nordic?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #144 on: October 08, 2007, 06:10:05 PM »
I never said 400 x 20.

I went over 400 for partial reps.  Period.  I was 40 pounds bigger at the time.

Nordic, you have a serious hard-on for me.  What's up with that?  I posted pics, even though I looked skinny and sick.  Get on with your own life.
140 has a stalker

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #145 on: October 08, 2007, 06:12:46 PM »
I'll let you know.

Will you be doing the show Nordic?
prolly not ;D

but Ill always be here calling people out on BS ;)

you know Getbig 240--its the great equalizer

you made your career on here--in the wolves den

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: October 08, 2007, 06:13:51 PM »
prolly not ;D

but Ill always be here calling people out on BS ;)

you know Getbig 240--its the great equalizer

you made your career on here--in the wolves den

Fair enough :)

Yeah, there is no BSing on getbig.  All flaws are exposed.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #147 on: October 08, 2007, 06:15:17 PM »
Fair enough :)

Yeah, there is no BSing on getbig.  All flaws are exposed.
Ill give you respect--you did post pics----more than I thought you would do

Im just f*cking with you-----IM all done with it------its all in a days work on Getbig ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #148 on: October 08, 2007, 06:16:46 PM »
I never said 400 x 20.

I went over 400 for partial reps.  Period.  I was 40 pounds bigger at the time.

Nordic, you have a serious hard-on for me.  What's up with that?  I posted pics, even though I looked skinny and sick.  Get on with your own life.
LOL. Don't take it personally. He took a run at me regarding my poor grammar. LOL. I only use words for a living. What do I know? :-\

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #149 on: October 08, 2007, 06:26:19 PM »
I'm not sure I understand all the emotion that people have about me taking a few pics, but here they are.  Enjoy?

31 years old.  5' 10", 180 pounds. Interests include long stroller walks and eating grilled cheese sandwiches. Don't claim to be a bodybuilder, just a guy who tries to stay healthy.  I hope these pics have made a few lives more complete, as the requests for them have been plentiful.

Hmmm....  you and JaeJonna would have been close.  It could have gone either way.   You definitely would have won the "gayest tattoo" award.

Why cover your face?  Your pics have been posted all over the place before.
Ron: "I am lazy."