Author Topic: WOULD ADONIS HAVE WON MR GETBIG II........  (Read 7228 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: WOULD ADONIS HAVE WON MR GETBIG II........
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2007, 12:47:48 PM »
A social theory really.  Largely dependent upon man`s own insecurities.

thanks...Adonis since you are now above the dilitantes of bodybuildling, what will you do if you dont make it into America's aristocracy?...I guess there is always the intellectual set you can hang out with, artists, professors and such...

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2007, 12:49:27 PM »
thanks...Adonis since you are now above the dilitantes of bodybuildling, what will you do if you dont make it into America's aristocracy?...I guess there is always the intellectual set you can hang out with, artists, professors and such...
He is already apart of Americas aristocracy. Intelligence is something few have to offer.

Master Blaster

« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2007, 12:53:29 PM »
I do not think a video of 225 for 112 would suffice as being useful as a tool in any mannerism, especially for the uneducated masses who do more harm and foul in quests for provenance. For anyone to attempt to duplicate this feat,  I would forcefully try and dissuade one in doing so and hope that my efforts of discouragement would prove to be latently beneficial even though the obvious reasons for warning as such should be patent.  I hope you and others heed such forethought and do so rather decidedly.

Wow, that was incredibly painfull to read.  :o

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2007, 12:57:12 PM »
TA.....if whateva is so under your skin that a year later you still want a rematch why don't you just go do a few natty shows-which you already claimed you'd win easily, get your natty pro card and beat him onstage? 

I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure he was 4 or 5 weeks out from the show he was gonna do when he took his pics and you basically dieted for a year.  I DO think you were in great shape but whateva is just out of your league...sorry.  Look at the legs...it's not even close.
nasser=piece of shit

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2007, 01:07:55 PM »
He is already apart of Americas aristocracy. Intelligence is something few have to offer.

how do you know he is an aristocrat, is he blue blood?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2007, 01:09:36 PM »
how do you know he is an aristocrat, is he blue blood?
Read the post again. You don't have to be wealthy to be an aristocrat atleast according to John Adamns.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2007, 01:29:21 PM »
Read the post again. You don't have to be wealthy to be an aristocrat atleast according to John Adamns.

well you do have to have lineage? And I dont know much about his ancestory except they were probably white anglos of some sort. Most likely plantation owners.

Have you tried his McDonalds diet?

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2007, 02:48:14 PM »
I do not think a video of 225 for 112 would suffice as being useful as a tool in any mannerism, especially for the uneducated masses who do more harm and foul in quests for provenance. For anyone to attempt to duplicate this feat,  I would forcefully try and dissuade one in doing so and hope that my efforts of discouragement would prove to be latently beneficial even though the obvious reasons for warning as such should be patent.  I hope you and others heed such forethought and do so rather decidely.

Hahahahahahahaha!

I think this blather might even top the time you said you were in the "accompaniment" of intellectuals.  Epic ostentatious meltdown :D

P.S. -- you meant "decidedly."

CAPTAIN MARVEL

• Getbig II
  • The World's Mightiest Mortal
« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2007, 08:43:28 AM »
No, he would not have won. The thing is, Adonis is a loser. He will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
SHAZAM!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2007, 09:12:15 AM »
TA.....if whateva is so under your skin that a year later you still want a rematch why don't you just go do a few natty shows-which you already claimed you'd win easily, get your natty pro card and beat him onstage? 

I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure he was 4 or 5 weeks out from the show he was gonna do when he took his pics and you basically dieted for a year.  I DO think you were in great shape but whateva is just out of your league...sorry.  Look at the legs...it's not even close.

It's just tooooooo eazzy, I mean why would he actually do it when he can just claim he already has and blame the guy from behind the counter for not taking his pics correctly. He is busy you know, it's not easy to work with NASA when you live with your parents, cook gourmet meals and spend countless hours with your cousin girlfriend.
I

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2007, 09:59:23 AM »

It's just tooooooo eazzy, I mean why would he actually do it when he can just claim he already has and blame the guy from behind the counter for not taking his pics correctly. He is busy you know, it's not easy to work with NASA when you live with your parents, cook gourmet meals and spend countless hours with your cousin girlfriend.
you forgot he drinks EXPENSIVE wine....
nasser=piece of shit

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2007, 10:04:19 AM »

I only have one question. Why is it so hard for you guys to accept that he has a girlfriend? I would hope 90% have a woman here, or that's just sad

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2007, 04:59:41 PM »

I only have one question. Why is it so hard for you guys to accept that he has a girlfriend? I would hope 90% have a woman here, or that's just sad

I find it hard to accept anything he says, when he speaks I visualize shit spewing from him mouth and dribbling down his face. But then again he is an expert on macronutrients and drinks expensive wine on a daily basis so who am I to talk.
I

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2007, 05:05:19 PM »
this year... him winning a possibility..
against whateva however zero chance...

choice is an illusion

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2007, 05:09:28 PM »
GETBIG 3  ,,,TRUE ADONIS VS ALEXXX  GREAT MATCHUP

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2007, 05:23:33 PM »

Groink,

First of all hon, let me say I like you.  You are huge of course, which is awesome by itself :)   But more important, you ask geniune questions and dispense with a lot of the nonsense others can't seem to shake (some of which is funny, but still ... sometimes it's nice when someone is really "real").

I don't know if Adam has a girlfriend or not.  He's homely, a faker and an asshole, but plenty of ugly pricky guys date girls who don't know better.  Your average person, male/female, is not too bright.  A dimbulb girl could easily mistake a self-absorbed dick like Adam as "hard to get."  How else might one explain all of the long-lasting yet abusive relationships out there?  Folks are just not too bright, and they see what they want to see.  (And that's to say nothing of otherwise intelligent people with issues.  Ever dated a girl whose last b/f or husband abused her?)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2007, 05:52:21 PM »
Groink,

First of all hon, let me say I like you.  You are huge of course, which is awesome by itself :)   But more important, you ask geniune questions and dispense with a lot of the nonsense others can't seem to shake (some of which is funny, but still ... sometimes it's nice when someone is really "real").

I don't know if Adam has a girlfriend or not.  He's homely, a faker and an asshole, but plenty of ugly pricky guys date girls who don't know better.  Your average person, male/female, is not too bright.  A dimbulb girl could easily mistake a self-absorbed dick like Adam as "hard to get."  How else might one explain all of the long-lasting yet abusive relationships out there?  Folks are just not too bright, and they see what they want to see.  (And that's to say nothing of otherwise intelligent people with issues.  Ever dated a girl whose last b/f or husband abused her?)

Well thank you Miss D., I like compliments just as much as the next guy.

No Iv'e never dated a girl (seriously) who had a nightmare ex. that's a red flag to me and I bounce, because I think people like that look for it, and will create conflict to get the drama they want. I'm not into being miserable.

To reiterate about TA my opinion is that the guy is in great shape, apparently has,or comes from, some money and is definitely a charismatic person whether you like his particular brand of charisma or not. I just don't see why it's a stretch that someone IRL likes him.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2007, 06:09:18 PM »
I really can't see anybody beating me anymore. :)

I would like for mesmorph to enter next year!
just push some weight!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2007, 06:11:34 PM »
GETBIG 3  ,,,TRUE ADONIS VS ALEXXX  GREAT MATCHUP

I am not feeling the love.. :(
Here comes the money shot

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2007, 06:12:32 PM »

i will destroy you , im gonna get that getbig3 prize instead of you bud
A

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2007, 06:14:36 PM »

now that money is involved I am sure that a lot of people will be crawling out of the wood works

I think that Kiwiol has a good chance also.

Wiggs should enter also

and ofcourse yours truly  :P
Here comes the money shot

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2007, 06:20:00 PM »

your gonna need to add alot of mass especially if i beat you in conditioning. you have no chance, only if i screw up. your arms are like a scarecrow, although you are young your quads are impressive
as you compare you can see you have a ways to go and may never catch me, i have more training years under my belt and expect you to make great progress but i think what holds you back is a superior mental state and lust for life although you destroy an average man you simply cant catch me. and once the conditioning thing is figured out to a t youll have no chance even though you are 'lean' you are not totally ripped either like me. so good luck my son
A

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2007, 06:32:44 PM »
your gonna need to add alot of mass especially if i beat you in conditioning. you have no chance, only if i screw up. your arms are like a scarecrow, although you are young your quads are impressive
as you compare you can see you have a ways to go and may never catch me, i have more training years under my belt and expect you to make great progress but i think what holds you back is a superior mental state and lust for life although you destroy an average man you simply cant catch me. and once the conditioning thing is figured out to a t youll have no chance even though you are 'lean' you are not totally ripped either like me. so good luck my son

Who you trying to fool waddy? You are only 2 inches taller then me. You have never beaten me yet. I did not diet for this mr. getbig. The pic you chose I didn't even pump up for! Well I will leave it at that. Let me know if you want training advice kid.
just push some weight!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2007, 06:35:14 PM »
Who you trying to fool waddy? You are only 2 inches taller then me. You have never beaten me yet. I did not diet for this mr. getbig. The pic you chose I didn't even pump up for! Well I will leave it at that. Let me know if you want training advice kid.

im clearly bigger than you and no pump either. you are doing great, you just suck compared to me, although ill give you the edge on being a tad leaner than me. so kudos on that
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2007, 07:09:19 PM »
Adonis deserves alot more respect than what you guys give him. I have had some legendary conversations with the wise fellow. The man is creative and does not give up and is on a quest for superior knowledge, im lucky to be associated , if it were up to me and adonis we would have the money to solve the every problem in the world and live infinitly in our humanoid existance and gain superior pleasure or explain all the phenominon of what we know as life
A