Author Topic: Should Victor have won the olympia with fake calves?  (Read 3282 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: Should Victor have won the olympia with fake calves?
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2007, 05:10:21 PM »
No what I'm trying to say Captain Smart is that that most of these so called expert here wouldn't know what a siteinjection looks like..

So, in your opinion, is Vic oiled?

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2007, 06:02:27 PM »
Vic has oil in many other places.

agreed. his delts to another
irongearco.com

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2007, 06:37:19 PM »
Synthol in bodybuilding is like the court of law, we know everybody does it, but if you can't prove it then it counts for nothing

Jeriko

• Getbig II
  • Do you want to win the war on terror? Yes or No?
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2007, 07:01:31 PM »
Q:   Should an out of shape Muscletech athlete with virtually no stirations or veins in his upper body have beaten Victor Martinez for the Olympia?

A:    Fuck no. 

If the choice is between the two I'd rather see no "stirations" or veins winning over Fake calves. and to answer the question - No. Victor should not win the Olympia with those calves. I'd rather see Dex or Wolf win with weaker calves over someone with enhanced calves a la Martinez.

Frauhorn

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2007, 10:11:56 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA really good idea and concept but I would wait for an actual meltdown and be sure to spell the username correctly first ;)

How do people make those banners anyway?
aw come on man, you were getting pretty angry  :)

ps that particular one is just a normal jpeg, not a banner.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2007, 11:00:03 PM »
i personally think Vics oiled calves cost him the olympia, they were very sore looking no synthol either would have just been test prop which is also rons favourite but Vic either shot to much or not deep enough. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2007, 12:21:09 AM »
i personally think Vics oiled calves cost him the olympia, they were very sore looking no synthol either would have just been test prop which is also rons favourite but Vic either shot to much or not deep enough. 

In my experience, if it was tp, it was a minimum of 25cc per calf. It could have been some kind of mix of test and 25 - 50 cc of B-12, but that's silly. It's clearly absolutely Synthol.
a