Author Topic: US military has become a joke.  (Read 1970 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
US military has become a joke.
« on: October 10, 2007, 06:51:04 PM »
Take away the technology and some of the special forces units, then what? hahahaha, nothing.

Bottom picture sums it up quite well.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
Re: US military has become a joke.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 06:58:30 PM »
Maybe something to do with lowering the standards to the point where people with criminal records are allowed to enter... hahahaha what a joke.

You can see it everyday.. Some fatass, who's short and dumb. Not what you saw in the 90's. Not some well conditioned dude, with a strong jaw.. Now it's some slob.

This makes me almost want a draft, except my ass does not want to go.. Not with slobs and criminals anyway.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 08:23:30 AM »
most of our soldiers aren't even old enough to drink...

but they r old enough to die !  :-\

they aren't stupid...just young..easily malliable <sp?> ...
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 11:04:18 AM »
CJ...I just spent the last 2 weeks prep'ing the 101st to go back over seas. There are plenty of square jawed 20 year olds with multiple tours that would disagree with that statement and stomp the dog piss out of u for saying it. I usually agree with ur posts but on this ur way outa line. American society has become soft...we're the only thing keeping the wulf away from the door.
L

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 11:55:04 AM »
CJ...I just spent the last 2 weeks prep'ing the 101st to go back over seas. There are plenty of square jawed 20 year olds with multiple tours that would disagree with that statement and stomp the dog piss out of u for saying it. I usually agree with ur posts but on this ur way outa line. American society has become soft...we're the only thing keeping the wulf away from the door.

If American society has become soft, then that mean the boys your getting have become soft. I used to deal with recruiters on a daily basis, and let me tell you, a lot of the dudes that were getting in were complete f ups...doesn't mean they can't change, but there are many that the military can't reform, that is because their parents never did that. 18 years of bad parenting does something to youngsters, something that even multiple tours can't fix.  And that means that when they come home for good, we will be seeing a lot more shootings, rapes, murders, done by former or current soldiers. It is inevitable, when the baby boom generation was so soft when it comes to parenting, the kids will suffer.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 12:48:20 PM »
American society has become soft...we're the only thing keeping the wulf away from the door.

he's got the point though...

the brilliant PHD scientists are keeping the wulf away from the door..

his point is that yall pretty much go in to pick up the pieces after we'd bombed em to hell from 800 miles away...

where is the honour in that?

but its not about a fair fight...we dont want a fair fight...and thatys acceptable to me
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 01:20:34 PM »

of course they would, but what of the fat slobs who are marines? How in god's name did they even get through marine training? Can't tell me the military hasn't lowered its standards.. Of course it has.

My bro used to have friends who were in armed forces and they were idealistic people who don't resemble a lot of military guys/gals I see running around today. This was in the mid 90's.

I guess when can't muster up decent reasons to be invading and destroying other countries to maintain your wealth(which I am for somewhat), you have difficulty recruiting better people and are forced to lower standards.

And of course American society has become soft.. Another reason why they lowered the standards.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 01:41:34 PM »

he's got the point though...

the brilliant PHD scientists are keeping the wulf away from the door..

his point is that yall pretty much go in to pick up the pieces after we'd bombed em to hell from 800 miles away...

where is the honour in that?

but its not about a fair fight...we dont want a fair fight...and thatys acceptable to me

This is a common Arab comment. "It's not fair that you have superior technology and don't have to risk thousands of casualties by bombing the shit out of the enemy before hand. Meanwhile, we'll hide among the civilian population and continue our suicide bombings killing children and women at the market, but hey it's still not fair!!!". Oh brother. If you got the technology, you're sure as shit going to use it.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 02:04:12 PM »
This is a common Arab comment. "It's not fair that you have superior technology and don't have to risk thousands of casualties by bombing the shit out of the enemy before hand. Meanwhile, we'll hide among the civilian population and continue our suicide bombings killing children and women at the market, but hey it's still not fair!!!". Oh brother. If you got the technology, you're sure as shit going to use it.

fain pathetic attempt to yet again draw me into an argument where it becomes us againt "them"

you're a loser....with no friends...
carpe` vaginum!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2007, 03:27:41 PM »

Lou Dobbs is owning the hell out of Gen. Grange today. 

The question we all want answered: "Why can't the best military in the world achieve an objective in a third-world country?"

Grange's reply: "It's like we're in Year 2, because we wasted the first 2 years and now we're playing catch-up."

---

Gotta love that new spin: "We haven't been in Iraq as long as you think we have."

Unreal.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 05:00:18 PM »
Hey mons...I hope u die in a fire and u suffer awhile before u go. Lou Dobbs...give me a fucking break. We'll tear apart the Iranians inside a week or two. 500 guys who can hide in plain sight and have no restrictions as far as rules of engagement, they are another matter entirely. Talking heads who haven't served a day in the Service, or do drive by media dog and ponies inside either war zone, have no concept about either the enemy we face or what the hell happens on a daily basis in combat.

Alot of really smart people, much smarter then the folks in Washigton, are trying to win this war. So for guys like Mons, shut the fuck up and keep paying ur taxes.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2007, 05:52:46 PM »
I joined under Bush the elder..I really don't care who's president. Powell was head of the Joint Chiefs....he served. I'm not brainwashed. I love spending every day knowing u have to rely on guys like me to protect ur way of life.  If u saw an Iraqi with an AK u'd shit urself.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2007, 06:17:21 PM »
well I'm sure I'll be headed back.....I would like u to visit ur local VA and express that same sentiment. I've yelled at war protestors....I think u should feel free to express urself to the sort of folks who might have lost limbs. The next village I mow down I'll be sure to do it in ur name. ::)
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2007, 01:28:09 AM »
Take away the technology and some of the special forces units, then what? hahahaha, nothing.

Bottom picture sums it up quite well.

http://www.usma.edu/

http://www.usafa.af.mil/index.cfm?catname=AFA%20Homepage

http://www.usna.edu///homepage.php

http://www.cga.edu/

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2007, 03:25:05 AM »
I do jackass, my colleague heads the Traumatic Brain Injury Unit for Iraq vets.

So STFU or I'll chew you up and spit you out.

BTW, with degrees in both economic's and medicine, you better bring your "A" game if you plan to challenge me.

"Economic's"?

Are your degrees a result of positive discrimination?

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2007, 05:29:36 AM »
Pretty much.

I would probably need a top-notch education like yours to come up with something better.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2007, 05:36:55 AM »
I do jackass, my colleague heads the Traumatic Brain Injury Unit for Iraq vets.

So STFU or I'll chew you up and spit you out.

BTW, with degrees in both economic's and medicine, you better bring your "A" game if you plan to challenge me.

hahahaha . . . someone sounds like a real brainiac.

where'd you go for your "degrees"? Middle Tennessee State?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2007, 06:56:34 AM »
So we lost a few drones.  There are plenty more where they came from... right?